4th of July countdown

Posted by WillisGreeny

If you're not American, too bad, this thread--not for you.

Does Britian do anything for the 4th of July, like, Yay! we lost control of the colonies day! I guess it's a lot like haveing the Native Americans celebrate thanksgiving...awkward. Thanksfornothing is what they should call it.

Posted by Ant

THREE! THREE BATS LEFT! AH AH AH AH AH AH AH.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Of course we don't do anything for the 4th of July. We don't give a **** about our **** colonies.

Look at this way - we prefer to celebrate a failed terrorist attack from 400 years ago than acknowledge the loss of you guys. :D

Posted by Crazy K

4th of July sucks. The only thing everyone does is light off tons of illegal fireworks.

Posted by Fate

It's the anniversary of the day I saw Spider-Man 2 and the day I met my boyfriend from the internet. There were fireworks in the sky as we drove to his apartment from the movie. <3

Posted by Klarth

WOO YEAH AMERICA HAMBURGER 9/11 CRYING EAGLE DON'T LET THE FLAG TOUCH THE GROUND

Posted by Xenos

Shut up red coat.

Posted by gape

I really hate the 4th of July. I don't like fireworks going off near where I live. To much noise and it's dangerous. Hopefully it'll be quieter this year.

Posted by Ant

Quoting advice06: I really hate the 4th of July. I don't like fireworks going off near where I live. To much noise and it's dangerous. Hopefully it'll be quieter this year.

It's 2pm, go back to bed grandpa.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You must spread rep.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Today is much more worthy of being celebrated.

Posted by mis0

I don't mind acknowledging the principals this nation was founded on, a celebrating that a little bit, but really I do that everyday by enjoying the freedoms that we have.

The 4th of July down here in the southwest brings out all of the drunk rednecks with their stupid pickup trucks, beer, barbeques, and incredibly loud country music. Ugh.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

WOOOOOOOOOOOO CANADA DAY TODAY

FIREWORKS, BBQ, BEER, CELEBRATING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:canada2:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SO THAT'S WHERE YOU'VE BEEN

Posted by Lord of Spam

the 4th will be more about getting drunk and laid than fireworks this year

all grown up ;_;

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting The X: Look at this way - we prefer to celebrate a failed terrorist attack from 400 years ago than acknowledge the loss of you guys. :D

Which the Americans also celebrate, which I have never understood.

I remember when I was a kid we had an American lunch day at school on July 4th. I don't think I ate anything.

Posted by Bebop

Fireworks in summer? Fail.

Guy Fawkes night>Independance Day

Posted by Klarth

When I still lived in Chicago, my mum was still a total nutjob. For four years running I wasn't allowed to do anything on the fourth. Her reasoning: "WHEN YOU'RE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN YOU CAN CELEBRATE AMERICAN HOLIDAYS!" I wound up slowly alienating my friends because of this.

She hit me with a spoon when I told her that Christmas wasn't a British affair. :(

Posted by Bebop

Wait, you're British? Since when? I always thought you were gay!

Posted by Klarth

Ha ha ha.

Posted by Moogs

New Year's Eve owns this day.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Bebop;615894]Wait, you're British? Since when? I always thought you were gay!

netman = klarth

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: Wait, you're British? Since when? I always thought you were gay!

What's the difference?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AMERICA

Posted by mis0

AMERICA!! **** YEAH!!

Posted by Zeta

k, burnin' some flags now.

Posted by veritas

Comin again to save the mutha ****in day yea

Posted by Bebop

Quoting mis0: What's the difference?

Ones nationality, the other is sexual orientation.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I can't wait to see fireworks!!! Last time someone died!!!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting WillisGreeny: I can't wait to see fireworks!!! Last time someone died!!!

That's not funny, man. My grandma died from a TX-2001 UberMegaBlast rocket.

Posted by Klarth

My grandma died rocketjumping on dm-curse3. You'll never guess where she respawned!

Posted by Bebop

My grandma died from stomach cancer.

Posted by WillisGreeny

My grandma was executed for shooting a TX-2001 UberMegaBlast Rocket at some lady who owed money.