Special Bonuses!!!

Posted by solarphoenix990

I need 4 more special bonuses before i get the last trophy that i need, 2 of them i have no clue on how to get... They are "Koopa KO" and "Paratroopa KO"... If you know how to get these PLEASE POST, i need to know how to get them, ive tried everything from throwing them off the edge to trying to shoot them with lazers or the superscope to make them fall in the water without going into their shell, if you dont actually know how to do it, post ideas that i can try.

Posted by Alastor

http://ssbm.detstar.com/specialbonuses/

...Just kill them. Screw items.

... it doesnt let you kill them, and btw that's where i got my list from... tell me how to kill them because if you hit them and knock them off the edge they just go into their shell and fall off, doesnt say i KO'd them

Posted by Alastor

Hit them with a Smash attack, or something strong. Like try using Mario's up+A smash, Pikachu's down+B, or Captain Falcon's B to send them off the map.

I'll try that again, but it didnt work when I tried that before, its always worth a second try I guess

Edit:And once again it appears that it didnt work -.-

Posted by veritas

Just screw it and wait for brawl hehehehehe

Posted by crelda

Don't you jump on them a bunch?

Posted by avalanch

Grab one and toss it straight up so it leaves the screen.

Posted by avalanch

Try this, from gamefaqs.

Quoted post: 208. Koopa KO - KO'd a Koopa.

This can be puzzling since you matter how hard you hit a Koopa, they will only go into
their shell and then spin around. But it's easy. You can do this two ways. 1) Grab (Z)
the Koopa while he isn't in his shell (you can't grab him when he is) and then throw
him. When he lands, he dies. 2) Swallow (B) him up with Kirby and press Down to eat
him. Pretty simple, eh?

209. Paratroopa KO - KO'd a Paratroopa

Use the same method as for the Koopa KO, just make sure that the Paratroopa still has
his wings (don't jump on him or attack him to make his wings fall off). Note that I've
only done this on the red Paratroopa in the middle of the first Mushroom Kingdom level
in Adventure mode. I'm not sure if it works on the other green ones or not. (Probably
does.)