Loony Tune Jesse Smith to be beat with stripes

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, you are reading correctly, Jesse Smith is in need of punishment for his evil deeds and tricks and lunacy, [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deviant%20"]DuWacko is a deviant lunatic[/URL] plotting his next boneheaded stunt right now no doubt.

Have any of you ever noticed the fact that what Jesse Smith thinks is funny as hell as he chuckles under his breath is actually sick and ill to normal people, but Jesse thinks it is a riot and funny !!!! :mad:

Jesse Smith, you need beat with a hickory stick Son !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

:yawn:

Posted by WackoHater

YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY JESSE SMITH ???

I told you many times before, what you find humorous is lunacy to normal people with intellect numb nuts !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, more like it's 'lunacy' to freaks like u!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, turn yourself in to a mental hospital and get some mental help!!!! When you praise Richard Nixon and George W. Bush and vote republican, you can come on out!!!

Posted by WackoHater

No it is lunacy to anyone with decent intellect, YOU ARE A CERTIFIED LUNATIC SON !!!!!!

wACkO is way too kind to describe you boy !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by gape

So if you don't like jesse why do you keep posting? I don't get it.

Posted by WackoHater

I'm trying to get Jesse to do something instead of being a Wacko idiot, he is a great webmaster but one that does not use his abilities properly since he wastes time being a stupid Wacko !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm going to quit posting here soon, don't worry !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm going to quit posting here soon, don't worry !!!!

I'm going to quit being a wacko here soon, don't worry !!!! :D:D:D:D

*yawn* Wake me up when you actually do what you say you'll do!! How many times have you 'left'!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, please [URL="http://www.random-info.com/showpost.php?p=2678&postcount=47"]close Wacko University down, you have already seen 2 Wacko forums destroyed by yourself [/URL]within the last year, this one is going to die also !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Posted by WackoHater

That is a great way to kill the forum Jesse, keep it up and it will become reality soon !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You have already established that you are stupid Jesse, quit proving it over and over man !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I have already established that I am stupid, quit proving it over and over man !!!!

I don't need to. All you have to do is post to prove it!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Is this your new hobby Jesse ?

That being the unending recycling of my material because you are too stupid to come up with anything original ???

Jesse, that is content scraping, that is against the law Son, get your head together man, come up with your own posts !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Son, for this crime you need to be beat with many stripes !!!!
:mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* Wake me up when you find da law that says you can't change a post!!! Admins have freedom of speech!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

There is no law that says you will avoid getting beat with a stick like a dog when I find you too !!!! :mad:

[CENTER] :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Stop trying 2 put me 2 sleep!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D