HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERAGE N00B!!

Posted by Omni

Of more recent members, you're one of the coolest in my book. Have a great day.

Posted by Proto Man

Happy birthday! I hope you got some cool stuff.

Posted by Kit

Happy Birthday. Enjoy it and stuff.

Posted by Ant

already said it over aim, but I will here as well for an official vgc happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Posted by Corrupt

I hope your birthday is very enjoyable.

Posted by Klarth

I was in Florida a few days ago getting a connecting flight and I thought to myself "this is where old people die". Have a great birthday!

Posted by Average n00b

xD Thank you everyone, yes I got a camera and a DS..The DS I was not expecting but enjoyed it very much so.

Right now I'm having a sleepover with 3 of my awsome friends (One of them being BelowAverage n00b (Obese xD) Yes, it was fun.

Thanks again. ^^

Posted by BelowAverage N00b

Indeed.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

happy birthday

post pix of new ds with new camera

Posted by Average n00b

I do not have a memory stick thing for my camera, I'm buying one tomorrow, but I did take 6 pictures already (Two of me, I guess I'm not such a camera whore after all. >> <<)

xD Thank you.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

FIFTEEN YEARS OLD HUH

What does that let you do in America? Here it lets you see 15-rated movies. :D

Here it makes you one year plus legal. Nothing in the States though. Unless she's the daughter of a politician, then she can get her driver's license.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The X: FIFTEEN YEARS OLD HUH

What does that let you do in America? Here it lets you see 15-rated movies. :D

The 15 rating is one of the most wtf-worthy things ever.

A week after my twelfth birthday they replaced the 12 rating with 12A. They're probably going to do the same thing with 15 soon. CHILDREN, IN MY GRINDHOUSE?

Posted by Nihilus

In America, 15 means your not old enough to do anything. So, have fun not drinking or smoking or watching good movies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Edit: Not all movies below the rating "R" are bad movies, you can have fun not smoking or drinking. In fact I don't recommend it. Have a wonderful day.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Elric: So, have fun not drinking or smoking

Oh my, what a tremendous sense of loss she's going to feel at that...

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Omni: Oh my, what a tremendous sense of loss she's going to feel at that...

Holy ****, I was just sayin' you get nothing when you turn 15. I neither drink alcohol nor smoke. I realize you love ****ing with me , but, get off my nuts man.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Elric;613942]In America, 15 means your not old enough to do anything. So, have fun not drinking or smoking or watching good movies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

yeah cause all good movies are rated r only for adults rite gyuk gyuk gyuk gyuk

I didn't think your tastes could get any worse, but it turns out I was wrong! :D

Posted by Klarth

YEAH WHO NEEDS STAR WARS THAT **** IS FOR BABIES I WATCH MANLY FILMS LIKE GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if it aint got swearin or violence its sooooo kiddy

Posted by Nihilus

HOLY ***! I was simply stating that in America 15 means nothing. I love Star Wars, they all happen to be some of my favorite movies. I don't smoke, therefore I could care less about that. I might drink 5 or 6 times a year, so who gives a **** about that.

Can you argue my point, no you can't. In the United States, you turn 15 and they say congrats, it means nothing. I wasn't aware that in other countries they actually had 15 rated movies. So I thought I would mention the fact that there are PG-13 movies OR RATED R movies. Not everything in the world is meant literally.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Elric]I could care less about that
THE CORRECT EXPRESSION IS 'I COULDN'T CARE LESS', YOU STUPID LITTLE SHITSTAIN. IF YOU *COULD* CARE LESS, YOU ARE STATING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTENDING TO CONVEY.

Posted by Xero

;_;

Happy Birthday A.N :)

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting netman: THE CORRECT EXPRESSION IS 'I COULDN'T CARE LESS', YOU STUPID LITTLE SHITSTAIN. IF YOU *COULD* CARE LESS, YOU ARE STATING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTENDING TO CONVEY.

Quoting netman: THE CORRECT EXPRESSION IS 'I COULDN'T CARE LESS', YOU STUPID LITTLE SHITSTAIN. IF YOU *COULD* CARE LESS, YOU ARE STATING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTENDING TO CONVEY.

whats that?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Elric;614048]whats that?

Illiterate as well as incontinent?

lol good luck raising your child

Posted by Klarth

Sure you don't mean 'incompetent', X? I don't see much evidence of this fellow having a history of bladder accidents.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

THIS THREAD RAWKS.

and happy birthday.

Posted by Crazy K

Happy birthday, even if it's a day late.

I like the part where Elric got so defensive over nothing.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=netman;614076]Sure you don't mean 'incompetent', X? I don't see much evidence of this fellow having a history of bladder accidents.
Ahahaha, holy ****. Awesome slip of words.

Incontinent works. I imagine him ****ing all over his baby before he eats her entrails.

Posted by Sucky Sucky

Belated by two days. Why you should feel special. <3

Posted by G-Sides

i am very late; hbd :s

Posted by Tyler Durden

Wow, you're almost legal.. and such. Happy birthday, kid'o..

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting The X: Illiterate as well as incontinent?

lol good luck raising your child

Your making fun of my grammer skills and you can't spell. Way to go cool guy. If you want to be a dick thats fine. Leave my daughter out of it *******. This is a forum for fun and games, I don't mind someone messin' with me, but leave the baby out of it you sick ****.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Elric]Your making fun of my grammer skills and you can't spell.
AVAST! TO THE GULAG WITH YOU, FOUL BEAST, BEFORE YOU FURTHER POISON OUR MINDS WITH YOUR VOCABULARIAL TREACHERY!

Posted by Klarth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIg2qTu_rWw