Jesse Smith I'm going to kick your ARSE !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith's days are numbered, he has ****ed me off for the last time, Jesse Smith ruined WackoSEO.com on purpose so he could exclusively own all Wacko University Forums !!!!

Jesse Smith, I'm going to teach you to cut me out of business Son, I'm going to whoop yo *** homey and leave you in da hood on the streets for fire ants to eat !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Omni

Stop posting if he bugs you that much.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Not with those fat arms. :-D

Posted by S

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith's days are numbered, he has ****ed me off for the last time, Jesse Smith ruined WackoSEO.com on purpose so he could exclusively own all Wacko University Forums !!!!

Jesse Smith, I'm going to teach you to cut me out of business Son, I'm going to whoop yo *** homey and leave you in da hood on the streets for fire ants to eat !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Jesse is the kind of guy that won't kill you, but he will tie you to a chair and lop off digits of your fingers and toes, and then feed them to you while he makes posts on VGC. After he gets through with your thumbs though, he'll probably move to your legs and arms. Eventually you'll just be another sobbing pile of flesh in the corner of his room, next to the dead mouse and his toe-nail clippings.

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse better not leave his bedroom, if I catch him on the street he is going to be transported to the "Deep South" and will be put in a forced labor camp, DuWacko will be healed of his lunacy by working construction like slaves did in Egypt building the pyramids.

If he can't handle the work he will be beat with a bull whip like a dog !!!!

Jesse will be toting cement blocks in the hot Sun all day long and sawing logs with a hand saw, and he better produce !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith's days are numbered, he has ****ed me off for the last time, Jesse Smith ruined WackoSEO.com on purpose so he could exclusively own all Wacko University Forums !!!!

Um...that was like a year ago!!! Do you ever forget da past??!! Oh yah, that's right!!! You're still a major Anti-Richard Nixon freak even though that was like 30 years ago. :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: I'm going to teach you to cut me out of business Son

er...what business??!! You don't even know how to write that so called book of yours!!! You don't even know how to run a web site with out it being covered with SPAM and [url=http://www.internetnamebank.com/]link farms[/url] covered with URLs!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

LOL, explain how that site is a link farm genius ???

We are waiting ???

Please make an effort to be convincing on facts numb nuts !!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

*YAWN*

Posted by WackoHater

You need beat with a stick Roger !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by gape

HAY GUZY WUTS GOIN ON IN HERE.

Posted by Roger Smith

LOL WE'RE ALL ****ING YOUR MOM COME JOIN US.

Posted by gape

OMG SOUNDS LIKE SUPAR FUNZ IM TOTALLY GONNA JOIN YOU BUT I HAFE TO EAT MY WAFFLES FIRST K

Posted by Roger Smith

SHOVE THE WAFFLES IN HER *** THEN EAT IT OUT WITH X-TRA SYRUP.

Posted by gape

OMG GOOD IDEA IT CAN BE CHOCOLATE DIEAREA SYRUP AND ITLL BE AWESOME. THEN I CAN WASH IT DOWN WITH LEMONADE. BUT INSTED OF LEMONADE ITLL BE PEE. GET IT? I MADE A FUNNY JOAK.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith's days are numbered, he has ****ed me off for the last time

Define 'last time'!!! I've drove you insane since you made that post!!!! And before I forget....

:yawn:

er, did you ever have any kids that lived!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

*YAWN*

Posted by WackoHater

So you're an idiot like Jesse Smith and Omni ???? :p:

Posted by mis0

Stop snorting coke and listening to that horrible slag. It's making you crazy.

Posted by Omni

I'm still gonna stomp that ***** if I ever meet him face to face. You know I will.

Posted by Omni

[center]:yawn:
:yawn:[/center]

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you are a bigger idiot than Jesse Smith !!!! :jesse:

Posted by Roger Smith

You know if you scroll fast enough, it looks like the baby has a gapping hole where it's eye should be lol.

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, real great man, another one of Jesse's ideas that is only funny to him !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: