Posted by Poco

[quote]Name: Serra Rhor
Alias: Serra "Chaos" Havoc
Race: Seraphim
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 130 lbs.
Build: Lean, sinewy and flexible.
Hair: A deep hue of azure, wavy.
Eyes: Inverted, the pupil is a dull white while the cornea is a void of emptiness.
Elemental allegiance: Light/Dark
Date of birth: Day of the "Fallen Angel." (Date: 3/13/1302X-Crystal era.)
Other: Weapons of Choice:
-Heart of Za'ael: Forged for her by an acquaintance, she values them to the utmost extent. Created from a dense metal called Poumn, the metal reflects the current state of one’s own mind in a silver liquid-like reflection. Forged into a blade, it’s strength increases as harmony is achieved and weakens when lost. The handle is composed of a thick metal similar to that of the ‘Reflux Blade’, it absorbs the life force from the user, but this differentiates from that in several minute factors. As a weapon, it does not use the life energy to great extent nor does it use the energy itself as a weapon; rather it absorbs the energy and transmits it to the Poumn to read and interpret. Holding the blade correctly with your palm, the blade arches from the wrist and travels down the near the elbow where it draws to a point. Three joints line the grip, two possible transformations capable from these particular models.
-Havoc Divide: Created from an unknown material, it resides within a dimension parallel to our own where nothing may touch it. To preserve balance within both universes, when shifting dimensions, a creation of equal energy and mass must follow within it’s exchange. To create this, Serra pulls a portion of her soul from her body and materializes it. A silver column, arced in one accurate point, is the staff of which the blade resides; the arc itself sprouting a single handle for grip. Wrapping around the top of the staff, the metal slowly intertwines itself in an almost flesh-like fashion, almost as if it pulsated with life absorbed from the staff. The dark metal that creates the blade, emanates a deep, dull, jet haze that inverts all light and darkness surrounding it. Several runes of an unknown text are littered about the sleek top, covered by some sort of thick, cold glaze. The Havoc Divide has many properties still unknown to all beings, including the wielder. (Undeveloped.)

Typical Clothing:
Tied up, her hair is held in place my a soft string created from silk woven by her father; embroidered into it is a symbol within a lost language, the language of the ***s themselves, meaning 'Fallen'. Worn beneath her large, black leather, trench coat, she wears a blood-red tank top, the back torn slightly to accommodate her wing. Flowing down onto her chest, the shirt billows outwards until it meets the large, leather, belt the shirt is tucked into and holding the pants to her upper pelvis. Created of a fine cow-hide, the main belt that holds up the pants is held together at the ends by an insignia from an order of knights long past, those her father once counseled and led, The Knights of Ark. Littered around her thighs are many other smaller belts holding up three large plates of armor that lay upon her right hip for unknown reasons. Eerily, her pants clash with the rest of her clothing, their dark hues and tints offsetting the light based fabric that lays lightly upon her flesh. As if glowing, the opal slops roll down her thighs, catching above the ankle by her gaiters, the thick boots reaching right below knee cap.

Martial status:
Single.

Past:
Wrongs done, rights made, life exists in this fashion; the supreme light fighting to vanquish the ultimate evil, yet there are always consequences. Even as good destroys evil, the sentiments reside and evil spawns once again, but even then the seeds are more wide-spread than known. As a correction was made, a man of legend prevailing over the ***s themselves, an evil was born unlike any other. A girl, destroyed as the fight for eternity raged on, fell into the void of nothingness, the very essence of null. Sorrow called forth, a promise made and a gift taken; life for the small girl changed forever... but at least, to her young mind, it was life.
Exiled to earth, her body crashed into the fertile ground beneath; a crater opening up, a scar to be named “Fallen”, a day to be remembered as “The day of the Fallen Angel.” Born to the earth, her only purpose was to destroy, nothing would stop her, just as intended... save a man and his compassion for her residing heart. Raised as a nomad, her life was simple and pleasure filled, a connection with her father treasured by her and him. As she grew, so did her power, a young girl strengthened by her physical embodiment, the strength of a Seraphim held within the confines of a young mortal. Somehow, this man suppressed her power with his own, her incredible strength only being released with extreme emotion and lapses of consciousness; only to find him waiting for her, amidst the rubble and destruction, his soft eyes and grin waiting for her as she awoke.
Age maybe, timing, or just loss of hope, she didn’t know. One day she awoke, and he was gone. Death and destruction laying in her wake, she wept for him. She was young, and alone, thoughts passed before her of scenarios that may have happened. Was he to old? Was she getting to strong? Did he give up on her? These plagued her mind, and she fell into darkness for the first time. Surfacing little in history to this point, she grew and so did her power... as well has her hatred. That was five years ago.

Special Abilities:
-Racial Attributes:
–Physical: Due to the needs of a Seraphim, she has been gifted with physical strength (Speed, strength, etc.) as well as mental to boost her capabilities in war and for tasks requiring such, though rarely used within that position.
–Wing: Six wings, each one created to assist with flight, repelling of negative energies, and healing properties associated with the feathers. (Due to the fall from heaven and integration of another factor, five of her wings wilted upon impact
-Control: Innately, a Seraphim can control energy, mass and other such forms of matter; she is able to control all energies about her as she pleases.
-Special: Amplification of negative energies, the physical body absorbed within energies that create anti-matter. All light, matter, and energies seemed to be sucked towards the epicenter. Physical, mental, magickal enhancement, and a shift within. Physics does NOT apply to her or anything she does in this state, the rules of time and space are malleable to her.
-Magick: See Fighting Styles.

Fighting Style:
-Ballistic: Unrelenting, she never stops attacking. Using her opponents weight and attacks against them, she conquers many as if it were mere child’s play. Using her arms and legs mostly, it is unwise to focus merely on those, her entire body is a weapon.

-Magick: Different than most magick, her’s relies upon her ability to harness energies from alternate dimensions and her own. Using her body as a conductor, the energy travels through her and mixes with her soul, giving it the property to phase in and out of the corporeal plain.

Other:
Theme Song: Summer Overture - Clint Mansell/Kronos Quartet
Motto: "Sometimes, it's darkest just before dawn... and sometimes, the darkness never ends."

haha

OH NARUTO CHAN WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME AND MY PROFILE WRITTEN BY AN EIGHTH GRADER WITH A C+ IN ENGLISH

Posted by Poco

HERES MY PROFILE

NAME:POCO
BIO: I LIKE DOIN UR MOM
ATTACKS: I WHUP OUT MUH DICK AND HIT YOU WWITH IT, BECAUSE IT IS AS SHARP AS HANZO STEEL

Posted by Omni

Poco already wins.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Poco: ATTACKS: I WHUP OUT MUH DICK AND HIT YOU WWITH IT, BECAUSE IT IS AS SHARP AS HANZO STEEL

Yay for Kill Bill Hanzo steel reference. ^_^

Posted by S

Ahaha oh I feel sorry for you.

One: You've obviously never met my mom. If you had, you'd never say that.

And two: If your dick is as sharp as Hanzo steel, you're never going to get laid. Ever. And for that, I sympathize.

Oh and thanks for spelling my name right this time. Really shows you care.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Lunairetic: Ahaha oh I feel sorry for you.

One: You've obviously never met my mom. If you had, you'd never say that.

And two: If your dick is as sharp as Hanzo steel, you're never going to get laid. Ever. And for that, I sympathize.

Oh and thanks for spelling my name right this time. Really shows you care.

*kills your mom*

*gets laid*

heh i just rocked your world

Posted by S

Quoting Poco: *kills your mom*

*gets laid*

heh i just rocked your world

No.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Lunairetic: No.

*cuts your throat with hanzo steel penis*

heh

Posted by S

In regard to Klarth in a comparison of himself to you, asking what you've done that he hasn't:

Quoting Lunairetic: Post with an IQ above that of mayonaise. Not that I really care, just saying.

I still stand by what I said.

Posted by Poco

[quote=lunatic]YOULL NEVER GET LAID

[QUOTE=lunatic]Swooning in the morning breeze, petals of ivory drifted into the dimly lit sky; lifting from the earth like a soft down-comforter after a long, dreamless sleep. Flowing like the ebbing sea, they filled the great azure with their soft glow; churning and swelling as they rose higher and higher into the air.

The wind blew harder now, rising in intensity at random intervals, only to die down seconds later; and with this intensity, tore the sheet apart lightly. Dissipating into its separate parts, each petal drifting away from its brother, the sheet was swept away in the flow of time. But below it, millions of its siblings still slept on the vast stretch of earth... a restless sleep, tossing to-and-fro with the wind nestling up against them in the darkness of night.

Slowly, the shape of Surtr's spark began to rise above the horizon, and before it, rested S

Posted by Poco

Quoting Lunairetic: In regard to Klarth in a comparison of himself to you, asking what you've done that he hasn't:

I still stand by what I said.

this is coming from someone who sim battles, mind everyone who reads this