Inside Joke

Posted by Poison

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/963b4faf14576065de51db9dac1410e2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

OH WOW HAHAHAHAH

THAT WAS SUCH A FUNNY INSIDE JOKE

Posted by Lord of Spam

i like how well THE X's sig goes after his post.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't get it.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Lord of Spam: i like how well THE X's sig goes after his post.

Yes, but he has ME to thank for posting the image in the first place :o

you're welcome, x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ant

does it have to do with the suffering...?

Posted by Corrupt

No, it has to do with the fact that Jakuzi Hajabishilyajkshdjkadfsa (as shown in the picture in the first post) is indoors, hence the term inside joke.

DAMN I'm on a roll today.

Posted by Ant

HUH

Posted by mis0

The PS2 in that pic looks a little too big.

Posted by Poison

Ugh, you guys don't get it, but here's the inside joke.

Me and a bunch of friends have this epic game we play. The point of the game is, not to think about the game. Once you think about the game, you lose the game. Once you lose the game, you have to tell everyone else that plays the game, that you lost the game (so they can also lose the game). Once you lose the game, you have two hours time to forget about it and start over. So far, i've been winning the game for about 2 weeks now, and this morning, I lost the bloody game.

Posted by Ant

Well then, that's silly.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Poison;613387]Ugh, you guys don't get it, but here's the inside joke.

Me and a bunch of friends have this epic game we play. The point of the game is, not to think about the game. Once you think about the game, you lose the game. Once you lose the game, you have to tell everyone else that plays the game, that you lost the game (so they can also lose the game). Once you lose the game, you have two hours time to forget about it and start over. So far, i've been winning the game for about 2 weeks now, and this morning, I lost the bloody game.

I knew it. A bunch of kids in my school play the so called "Game". I can't stand it because it's annoying. Anyways I don't play the game.

Posted by Linko_16

Kagura plays videogames. That just ups her hottiness factor by at least fifty points.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Linko_16: Kagura plays videogames. That just ups her hottiness factor by at least fifty points.

What the **** is a Kagura?

Anyway, that epic game is awesome. I once lost the game at 3am at night, I called bulb to wake up him to tell him that I lost. Next time, he tried punched me in the face, but out of love.

Posted by mis0

The anime girl in that picture is Kagura from Azu Manga.

Posted by Stalolin

Haha, the game.

I used to play it with my friends.

I was the ******* of the circle who always told them I lost the game.

Posted by Ant

wtf, this appears to be a nation wide thing, yet I've never heard of it. hxc

Posted by Corrupt

I had never even heard of it either.

...but I still stand by what I said in my earlier post! :grrr:

Posted by Omni

Of course you're on a roll, Corrupt. You're always on a roll.

Posted by Lord of Spam

rickroll

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Linko_16;613426][COLOR=indigo]Kagura plays videogames. That just ups her hottiness factor by at least fifty points.[/COLOR]

Personally, I've had nothing but bad experiences with girls who play games. ****ing Kingdom Hearts, World of Warcraft, Sonic ****ing Heroes. My girlfriend went through a phase of playing Call of Duty 2, but she didn't have the dedication to get good so she just went back to playing shameful RPGs. :(

It's rare to meet a girl who's actually decent at FPSs. The girl I'm with now can kick a fair amount of *** at Rainbow Six, but she's the only one I know. It's like they can't wrap their tiny brains around using two control sticks, four buttons and two triggers all in conjunction. Women may be complicated, but they're ****ing dumb when it comes to complicated matters.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

but she knows how to push YOUR buttons

amirite lol

Don't they all. Though it's not really about pushing buttons, but using different fingers to do different tasks simultaneously. Dumb as paint.

Posted by Linko_16

Kodachi kicked my a[color=indigo]ss at Halo once, but I'd barely played it myself.[/color]

halo doesn't count. so much aim assist you don't evne need to be looking at the other guy

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There's been a few occassions when I've been aiming at a guy close to another guy and the game's been all like 'NO U R GONNA AIM AT THIS GUY' and points my crosshairs at the adjacent guy. It also ****s up any sort of rocket aiming.

I just like aiming at a guy across the way only for someone to pass infront. So sticky. Luckily Halo 3 fixed it pretty decently.

Posted by Poison

Quoting The X: Personally, I've had nothing but bad experiences with girls who play games.

Who cares when you're porking her in her ***? After done, get new. Then you won't have to be worried about her being good company.