Been playing Ninja Gaiden Latly...

Posted by coolness432

It is so difficult! Anyone else still trying to conquor this beast of a game?

Posted by Zeta

Beat them once, then I never touched them again. ****ing eagles and stuff kept knocking me around.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Beat them back in the day, then again after I finished the Xbox version. Haven't played it since. Though the Xbox Gaiden still remains my all time favourite game.

Posted by Creedence

I had the Super Nintendo Ninja Gaiden game with one two and three on there. I beat them all at somepoint, then bought Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox, beat it, loved it. Still have not played Ninja Gaiden Black but I plan on checking it out sometime.

Posted by neofreak91

beat them back in the good old days

Posted by neonmole

Haven't tried them yet. But I will be doing sometime soon!

Posted by bazariah

i've beaten number 1 and 2 back in the day

i've tried to play number 1 recently (well doing one life runs) but i just cant master it anymore

in the uk/pal regions it was known as shadow warriors :-D

Posted by Dexter

I beat 1 and 2 and I'm still searching to get number 3 to complete the NES series. Tough games, but not the toughest I've defeated. Battletoads and the first Turtles still remain the most difficult games that I've actually been able to defeat. Ghost N' Goblins is probably the hardest out of any of my games, since I'm still unable to defeat it and probably never will be able to.

Posted by ZEN

I conquered Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 back when they were fairly new games in the NES era.
I knocked off Ninja Gaiden III just last year ([url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/conquered/ninja_gaiden_3_NES.png]proof[/url]). I consider the third one the hardest to beat overall (due mostly to the lack of "unlimited continues").

I also played through the [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/conquered/ninja_gaiden_TG16.png]TurboGrafx-16 version[/url] (not quite as good as NES but much easier) and the beat-em-up [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/conquered/ninja_gaiden_SG.png]Sega Genesis[/url] one.

I Completed XBOX Ninja Gaiden four times (NG: Black once on hard mode), so I'm pretty Ninja Gaiden'd out.
Now 'Sigma' has been released (got to play through that one now too).

I consider the original NES game to be one of the groundbreakers in video game history for its use of cutscenes and it was one of the first 8-bit games to display truly impressive background graphics (NOTE: for its time).

For those who are having a hard time with the NES games- try running through each level as fast as you can, jumping and slashing non-stop. The game was intentionally designed to be played fast, and you'll be surprised at how effective using the "run-like-hell" technique can be.

And never, under any circumstances FEAR the birds. Remember, Ninjas are better than birds (just like how bears are better than washing machines).

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

the original Ninja Gaiden kicked *** it was the 1st game where you could attach onto walls and jump off them and stuff. No, i never beat it. i may try someday