I'm Back

Posted by cyberclash

I'm back, and I should stay for a while this time. Alot has changed since my past banning so I learned my lesson. Since I've been gone I recieved my newest video game consol the 360 and I love it. I will be spending most of my time within that board. I'll start fresh by changing my avitar and adding my Xbox Live gamer card. See ya around the boards.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome back.

Posted by Ant

Who were you before?

wb anyways.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

yeah, welcome I guess.

Posted by Creedence

Welcome, if youv'e been banned once I guess you know what not to do and not to do certain things in some peoples boards >.>

Erm, so what games you play on Xbox Live? I'm new to the Live thing but my Gamer Tag is CoRuPtEd GaMeR. Add me if you want. It has a low gamerscore since I started the new Tag for xbox live. The game that I'm mainly playing online right now is Rainbow Six Vegas, but I have a couple other older titles I still play occasionally like Perfect Dark Zero.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Who cares. Go the **** away again.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: my Gamer Tag is CoRuPtEd GaMeR.

Oh ***, you're a disgrace. :mad:

And uh, I had no idea that you even existed prior to you making this thread, sir cyberclash, and I highly doubt you'll stick around this time.

Posted by cyberclash

Quoting Down The Sun: Who cares. Go the **** away again.

then dont go to the introduction board

edit: I have rainbow six, gears of war, viva pinata, Guitar Hero II, NHL 07, Crackdown, Saints row, Dead Rising, Elderly Scrolls: Oblivion and Perfect Dark Zero.

Posted by Corrupt

Oh, people will continue to do so nonetheless.

Posted by Creedence

Lets play Rainbow Six Vegas sometime. And yeah, I don't care if youv'e been banned. Some people here are real *******s, but I try not to be. I'll add you.

Oh, lol, I didn't steal Corupted from you, its a name that I use on several online games that I play online. But in the future if it offends you then I'll make sure to keep using it just to **** you off. ;)

Posted by Corrupt

You didn't "steal" it from me, but you could've at least spelled it right! Oh, and I'm terribly offended by you using a butchered version of my username on several online games (that you play ONLINE, by the way; it's good that you let everyone know) that I'll probably never play! Wink. Wink.

Posted by Tyler Durden

No one ****ing cares *** **** it. Get the **** out. Again.

Posted by Colonel

Welcome back.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Corrupt: You didn't "steal" it from me, but you could've at least spelled it right! Oh, and I'm terribly offended by you using a butchered version of my username on several online games (that you play ONLINE, by the way; it's good that you let everyone know) that I'll probably never play! Wink. Wink.

Your a rather strange person, I respect strange people. :)

Posted by cyberclash

thank you colonel

and sure to rainbowsix

Posted by Nihilus

Ignore the idiots, welcome back.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: Your a rather strange person, I respect strange people. :)

Why, thank you! I take that as a compliment.

[quote=Elric]Ignore the idiots, welcome back.

We're not idiots, we're just hostile! ^_^

Posted by Nihilus

I wasn't specific, but, you weren't included. I rather enjoy hostility.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I was speaking for all of us. And yes, hostility is good; without our trademark arrogance, the place would be far more uninteresting!

We're like high school, we prepare you for the real world through hostility!

Wait, forums... real world? lol nvm

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Corrupt: Yeah, I was speaking for all of us. And yes, hostility is good; without our trademark arrogance, the place would be far more uninteresting!

Thats for sure. I tried goin' to some other forums, but, THEY SUCK MY BALLS! No rep system, no flamin', everybody all just like, ah, I love you, I don't say mean things, I like guys....ok, I exaggerated, but, they are all pretty **** boring compared.

Quoted post: no flamin',

One of the reasons I don't bother with posting at other forums really. Overly active mods with strict rules: not fun.

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]Welcome[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: One of the reasons I don't bother with posting at other forums really. Overly active mods with strict rules: not fun.

Yeah it's great. On other boards the mods won't let you do anything and here they tell you to **** your mother. Now thats authority.

Posted by Ant

Lol