iPod vs Zune

Posted by muffla

i hope this is the right board to go in (tech maybe?)

a prety normal question, should i get a zune or an ipod video? right now im kina leaning towards the halo 3 zune but im not sure can sombody point out the key diffrences?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Well the Zune has a bigger screen, and you can connect with other Zunes and get music from each others Zunes.

the iPod just has more storage space, and it's smaller.

I have an iPod, and I haven't had any problems with it, and the Zune is cool, especially the Halo 3 one.

I'd recomend either one

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I pick C.

Creative Zen

It's better than Zune or Ipod imho.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Well the Zune has a bigger screen, and you can connect with other Zunes and get music from each others Zunes.

Though the music you get from other Zunes can only be listened to three times or be on your device for three days, whichever comes first.

Anyways, if I were you I'd get an iPod. Except I'd wait for the next generation of iPods to be announced. But if you're really looking to get a Zune, also wait for the a second edition to hit the shelves to, hopefully, fix its current criticism.

Oh, and tech board get.

Posted by Trigger

iPod.

Posted by Fort Shino

Quoting Grave Wisdom: I pick C.

Creative Zen

It's better than Zune or Ipod imho.

Second'd

Posted by Oforia

Actually, ipod is superior. itunes makes it very easy to organize songs, and you can't beat the 80gb storage factor.

Posted by fates warning

id get the ipod.

the zunes ability to trade songs with other people is fairly pointless, considering the fact that 99% of people listen to complete ****.

Posted by Arcadios

And that the song lasts only for 3 listens/days.
It's a gimmick that's a complete failure.

Posted by Moogs

I'd go in this order:

1.Ipod
2.Creative Zen
3.Zune

Posted by Anti-Muffla

I like the Zune the best. I don't have any of them though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Then don't comment. Who gives a **** about the looks if it doesn't play music well?

Posted by muffla

i finally caved in and bought a zune for the limited edition halo stuff. i have to say the player its self isnt bad, but the organizing software sux ballz