WiFi Connection: Come here if you to use WiFi Pokemon Pearl/DIamond

Posted by MysticWolf

Okay, Here you can give information about trading, Single battling, Or Double battling. All you have to give is:

1. What Time Your doing it.
2. The Date your doing it.
3. What Your trading (if you are put: level, attacks, what your trading etc.)
4. Trainers name.
5. P-P (Pal Pad Code. I made it up.)
6. START PLAYING!

That's All there is to it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22508

It's primarily for trading, but you could probably ask there if you want a battle.

Posted by MysticWolf

I made this topic/thread so people could trade and everything else that they wanted. I'm just saying that If you do want to trade or battle here then this is the place to come :-)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Yeah, and there's a thread for that kind of stuff. : p

More people will see your post there.

Posted by MysticWolf

Okey! :-) I'll go there But this thread will still be up!

Posted by wiirockers

go to freewebscom/wiirockers for free pokemon lots of pokemon cheats and features. We may even make an MORPG ( theres only one m because its not massive, but if you come on we can make it massive :) ps i coulndt put a dot in it so if you copy and paste it... add the c

Posted by MysticWolf

Quoting wiirockers: go to freewebscom/wiirockers for free pokemon lots of pokemon cheats and features. We may even make an MORPG ( theres only one m because its not massive, but if you come on we can make it massive :) ps i coulndt put a dot in it so if you copy and paste it... add the c

Isn't that spam?

Posted by MysticWolf

...Anyone Ever come here any more?

Posted by Zeta

No, we use the Pokemon board.

Posted by michael3746

HEY EVERY WHO LOVES POKEMON AND POKEMON BATTLING AND TRADING COME TO THE POKEMON CHAT ROOM ON THIS SITE !THERE ARE ALWAY NICE WILLING BATTLERS AND TRADERS! JUST CLICK CHAT AND CLICK POKEMON AT THE TOP !SEE YA THERE