New person?

Posted by BelowAverage N00b

As you can tell, Average n00b is my friend. I've known about this site for quite awhile, and I believe my friend put up a picture of me and her in the n00b. Well there's not really much to say about myself, for I can't really think of anything, so here I go trailing off.. gettng completely off topic. Anyway, It's great to finally register for this site after all this time and such.

Some Favorite Games..

The DDR and ITG series.
Final Fantasy series, and any other rpg with a good plot.
Pokemon game series.
Supersmash bros. melee
..etc.

Well yep that's all I can really say. xD

Edit 1: I'll just leave it at FF.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome, friend of average noob

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Welcome. Average Noob is pretty cool, heres hoping you are too.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Good luck sticking around. Welcome.

Posted by Omni

Quoting thread title: New person?

I don't know, are you new here?

No, but seriously, welcome.

Posted by Nihilus

Your taste in games is impeccable despite popular beleif. Welcome to VGC, hopefully you have thick skin, but, I'm sure your freind has warned you.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Elric: hopefully you have thick skin, but, I'm sure your freind has warned you.

xD Oh I have, many..Many times.

Ho'kay then, have fun here and don't get in too much trouble. (You know I'm kidding. ^^)

Thank you all for the welcome. ^^

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC.

Posted by Klarth

Final Fantasy 7 is bad and terrible.

Posted by Average n00b

News just in:

I'm gonna sleep with Obese at a hotel with 12 people in it..Either I'm sleeping with her or I'm on the ****ing floor.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Sleep with her.. ?

Posted by Average n00b

Oh yeah, just like the last anime con. xDD That was so wrong, and I'm still sorry for it Obese..If you remember what I did. >> << XD Oh ***.

Hm..Or do we get the floor together..Hm.

I think the floor will work out just fine. It'll be me, you, Rachel, and Morgan.

And you know what that means. ;D

As for last time, yes I forgive you.. It was rather hilarious actually. xD

Posted by Average n00b

I only have one thing to say about that unfortunate incident..

I was aiming for you head. YOU MOVED! XD

[quote=BelowAverage N00b]And you know what that means. ;D

Ew.

Posted by Klarth

People like you are scarce where I come from. You should be out getting banged by crackheads and beating off random guys at parties and screeching at your parents for more money and new clothes. It's just not right to be open to trying new things.

Godspeed to both of you. I'm going to drink myself to sleep.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, girls have bad aim. Wai-

You let n00b give you a golden shower?

Posted by Average n00b

Dude we were 13 (Right..I think you were 14 though) we were playing the game I like to call "Let's disturb the living **** out of eachohter" I was just supposed to pet her head and say "Hey there"

xD It wasn't supposed to be like that though.

Posted by Tyler Durden

To-mai-toe.. to-mah-toe..

Yes, we never did any of the things you probobly thought we were talking about. We were just messing around and nothing inapropriate went on..

But **** was that day funny. xD

Posted by Tyler Durden

My bad, I forgot how senseless and spontaneous youth is.

Posted by Klarth

WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED: AFTER CONSUMPTION OF COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF ENACTOGENS IN CAPSULE FORM, ADOLESCENT LESBIAN EXPERIENCES ARE TRANSCENDED BETWEEN TWO OR MORE PARTIES. KNOWLEDGE OF THIS OCCURENCE SPREADS RAPIDLY AND THE INVOLVED ARE OSTRACIZED FROM THEIR CIRCLE, AND COME TO LOATHE ONE ANOTHER. TEN YEARS LATER THEY ARE BOTH STILL LIVING AT HOME AND NEITHER HOLDS DOWN A JOB NOR A STEADY, HONEST RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER PERSON. WELCOME TO BRITISH PUBLIC SCHOOL.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting BelowAverage N00b: I think the floor will work out just fine. It'll be me, you, Rachel, and Morgan.

The more the merrier I suppose.

Quoting Down The Sun: My bad, I forgot how senseless and spontaneous youth is.

Tell me, is youth really wasted on the young? :B

Posted by Klarth

No, youth is the . I only qualify half of that.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by Yonaka

Welcome to the site. Have fun and such.

Posted by Sucky Sucky

I missed something didnt I?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sucky Sucky: I missed something didnt I?

Posted by Omni

Quoting netman:

Posted by Creedence

Erm, talk about FF7 anywhere but the introduction board and youl get flamed and dereped. Just a warning so you don't find out the hard way, some people really hate that game, me not included.

Anyway, welcome to VGC

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Omni:

Posted by OMFGZ__x

BelowAverage n00b
and Average n00b
made me get a name :P

the names RAY RAY :D

Posted by Klarth

Hi, Ray. Die under a train.

Posted by OMFGZ__x

ha ha no thank you. i want to die being hit by a car. :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: talk about FF7 anywhere but the introduction board and youl get flamed and dereped.

You haven't been to the intro board lately, have you? That's where most people are made fun of, even for doing absolutely nothing!

Posted by Tyler Durden

**** FF7, that game is for faggots who suck ninja cock and prance around in flashy gay clown outfits pretending to be Naruto fags with their Naruto fagginess.. oh, and they're fat. Very fat, with lots of folds and stretch marks and acne. Horribly, terribly-bad acne.. [SIZE=9]Welcome to VGC.

[/SIZE][quote=Average n00b;615354]Tell me, is youth really wasted on the young? :B
I suppose so..

Posted by OMFGZ__x

Quoting Average n00b: News just in:

I'm gonna sleep with Obese at a hotel with 12 people in it..Either I'm sleeping with her or I'm on the ****ing floor.

just so you know...theres only one bed.....xDDD

im sorry...but the room is cheper this way :3

Posted by Average n00b

Holy ****..ONE bed? How big is this room? xD

Posted by The Judge

This is about the time where I rush in and say something creepy relating towards you, the new member, who happens to be a young lady.

But I was just woken up early on my day off after only getting a few hours of sleep, and I can never fall asleep once I've been woken up, plus both my eyes itch for whatever reason, so I'm just plain ol' not in the mood to be a disgusting pedophile today.

Consider this your lucky day.

Posted by Klarth

"K A R A B O U D J A N ?" ASKED CAPTAIN HADDOCK.
"N O ," SAID TINTIN