John Rambo

Posted by Ilikefluff

OMFG has anyone seen the trailor? i don't wan't spoil a funny as allllllllll hell scene that made me fall on the floor laughing my *** off in pain,the guy gets torn to shreds.

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]New Rambo movie? Send me the link now![/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Moogs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SgKaAeGfOyA

Posted by Ilikefluff

thank you moogs , I was getting to it then I had something a had to do, let it load and about 2:10 ,that scene is sick..

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The title is pretty poor, but nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it. Rocky Balboa was nicely done.

Posted by boomstick

I was never too fond of the Rambo movies after the first movie, may check out later on DVD

Posted by Crazy K

First Blood is the best in the series by far. The other two could never match it. I might watch number 3 tomorrow since I feel the need to all of a sudden.

Posted by Dexter

Unless he has another powerful military-inspired emotional breakdown scene where he's crying and shouting out all of his problems out like he did in First Blood, none will ever match it.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

KICK ***!!! Ive been hoping for this ever since Rocky Balboa

Posted by Dexter

This news has been out even before Rocky Balboa.

Posted by Buneasta

I'm a big fan of Rambo. The first one (First Blood) is my fave, with II being a close runner up.

III however, was a bit unbelievable.