when your cousin brings an rpg game to your house

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

when my cousin brings an rpg game to my house and I don't own the game myself he never lets me play the game myself because he thinks I will ruin his file, this is why I haven't played zeld twilight princess,

has anybody been throught this before with games like dragon warrior, final fantysy, pokemon,

Posted by Acheron

your cousin is a shaved penis.

pretty much all there is to it.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Acheron: your cousin is a shaved penis.

pretty much all there is to it.

yeah but this selfishness problem seems to only happen to rpg games,

Posted by Zeta

Tell him there can be multiple files and then punch him in the throat for being so stupid.

Posted by Klarth

I can only understand this in the case of Pokemon and, to a lesser extent, Oblivion

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah... I don't let anyone play my Oblivion file, simply because it's too easy to save over a previous file. Zelda games though, I don't quite get why he's being so defensive. At least in those games each person gets their own file, rather than having each save bundled in the same screen.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Use your own memory card.

Posted by Xenos

My brother refuses to share is PS roms. wtf?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Zeta: Tell him there can be multiple files and then punch him in the throat for being so stupid.

yeah but he's 23 years old

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

So? Don't be a pussy.

Posted by WillisGreeny

"A kick between the legs hurts no matter what age."
~Mr. Miyagi

...I'm sure he said that

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Unless you're young enough so that your balls haven't dropped. I mean, getting kicked hurts in general, but chances are it won't have the desired effect.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Unless you're young enough so that your balls haven't dropped. I mean, getting kicked hurts in general, but chances are it won't have the desired effect.

I think If I did that It would back fire with a swift kick in my a$$

Posted by WillisGreeny

Not if you put all of it in your kick. Very few men,pres Rosavelt the exception, could handle a swift kick in the nards w/o falling down.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting WillisGreeny: Not if you put all of it in your kick. Very few men,pres Rosavelt the exception, could handle a swift kick in the nards w/o falling down.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]what is his cousin is Chuck Norris?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting UncleYaris: [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]what is his cousin is Chuck Norris?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Don't be crazy, Chuck Norris is a *** who does no evil. One time he saved a nunery that was on fire by kicking down a water tower after jumping out of a helicopter that was about to crash into a terrorist stronghold.