Favorite NES Games

Posted by Dexter

Willow: This would definitely be my all time favorite Nintendo game. Visually, this game is very pleasing, especially for those days. It also seemed to stir up more emotions within me than any other NES game has ever done before. I was actually frightened and overly shaky when reaching a new area, not knowing what enemies may appear to attack or dangers I had to triumph over. I was all jumpy and tremendously cautious during this game. Wandering into those mystifying caves had me tense nearly every time, and the spine-chilling, euphonious music didn’t help me, either. I found myself not wanting to go into the caves too deeply because I knew when my life started dwindling that it would be difficult to make my way back to get some more from the previous villages. Gaining levels, weapons and items, reaching new areas, and just defeating this game was one of the most satisfying experiences I’ve ever had with any game ever! Honestly, now that I’m thinking back in remembrance, it’s astonishing. I wonder if the game would do the same to me if I were to play it again. I graciously recommend this game for all that take pleasure in an excellent adventure.

The Legend of Zelda: Of course, this game is held as one of the best NES games ever, as it should be. I’ve probably spent more time playing this game than any other game for my NES system. Even when I didn’t know where to go or what to do next I found myself enjoying this fantastically well made game. The way my imagination embellished this game was spectacular! I found myself persistently forgetting about the actual adventure of the game. I would get lost in exploring the land or wondering around trying to blow a hole in the mountain. As a child, after having my own adventures outside, coming inside to have a little Zelda adventure was the absolute thing to end the day with. Going to bed and dreaming of waking up with the dazzling sun for another day of adventure and ending it with playing a little Zelda was pleasant. I felt as though I could’ve kept this routine going forever! Truthfully, games such as Zelda are almost certainly responsible for making me enjoy outdoor adventures so much in real life. Acknowledged, this game truly influenced my life. Not to mention the second adventure that was given to me after I was finally finished with the first one. One of the most pleasurable surprises of my lifetime, seriously. I don’t know where Nintendo would be today if they never made this game.

Bubble Bobble: I’ve finally decided that this is my favorite multiplayer game for the NES. Besides Goldeneye 007 for the Nintendo 64, my sister and I have probably given this game more time together than any other game. I couldn’t tell you how many times we tried conquering it together without losing a single life. We never seemed to get bored of this game, and if she still lived with me today we would probably still play this game regularly. We were always having fun trying to get all the items, such as those glorious shoes that would enable us to run quicker. That was usually the most desired item, but it had a few problems that made us stay away from it once we got around level 50. I don’t know if it is so much the game I love or the memories I had playing it. There were many other terrific multiplayer games, but this one topped them off.

Faxanadu: I remember I disliked this game with an immense passion when I first started playing it. The game was just too problematical. I couldn’t get by the first couple parts of the game for the longest time. I forget actually which part because it has been so long, but it was one of the first major creatures you had to fight. I gave up playing the game and left it for the longest time. About a year or so later, after the game had collected much dust, I decided to place the cartridge back in my NES. I still found it dreadfully frustrating. Trying to make it by that first creature was not enjoyable. However, once I finally did make it by him, the game got a whole lot better. I was hooked to this game and enjoyed it like I enjoy these forums. It was an adventure. It was strenuous, entertaining, and puzzling. I couldn’t wait to see where this game was going or how far I could actually get. There were many moments where I was stuck and didn’t know quite what to do, but I never could give it up. No, I actually never did beat this game. I’m still puzzled inside the final maze-like castle. I know I could always look up on the Internet for the right path to take, but something inside of me has been denying that for all these years. Maybe sometime I’ll play it again to mess around with it and I’ll fall right into the righteous path. I don’t know, but the game is too special for me to just look up what to do.

Posted by Bubblez

Very nice description of the Bubble Bobble game. I also spent a lot of time with this game. The day we finally finished it was a Sunday and my and my best friend spend the whole day playing it until we managed all the levels and finally killed the end boss. This is one of the games I'm very proud of finishing! Anyway, here are my favourite games:

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Life Force[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
This is my favourite game on the NES ever. I would even say it's one of the best shooters ever, even if it's on an old system. The graphics were amazing and I was always fascinated that the levels showed different bodyparts. The music is also better than on any other NES game. I really love the melodies in all the levels and I start smileing as soon as I hear one of the tracks. I've finished the game uncountable times, first with the legendray Konami code and later only with the normal stock of lives. This game alone is worth getting a NES!

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Fester's Quest[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Another game I've finished several times. The graphics are ok but it's mainly the gameplay that got me hocked. Exploring the city and the sewers, shooting monsters and aliens and picking up items is so addictable I would definitely buy a sequel on the new consoles. I really like the Adams Family series and it was also fun to meet the different family members. Even more I like aliens and when I first saw that you could enter a space ship in the last level I was salivating.

Posted by Landon

In no particular order (excepting for Zelda as #1)...

Legend Of Zelda-
There need be no more said about this game. :link:

The Mario Brothers Series (1,2,3)
Again, all that is worth saying has been said many times about these.

Excitebike-
I could play this one for hours and hours and hours forever and ever and never get bored.

Track and Field 2
Fantastic diversity. While the RPG oriented types would bore of this one quickly as it's assorted games involve more precise repitition instead of abstract gameplay, the graphics are about as good as any 8 Bit NES game ever made and it is addicting as all get-out.

Castlevania Series-
Some better than others, but still a great show with top notch play-action.

The Original NES Sports Games- (Tennis, Baseball, etc..)
Ultra simple play-action, but addicting as heck. Real classics.

RBI Baseball Series
Another addicting game

Legends of the Diamond
This one is pretty tough to come by- I lucked into mine at a garage sale in 1998 and paid $2.00 for it. Interesting concept and good gameplay and play-action. Graphics are pretty good too.

There are more, and i'm sure there are some i'll wish I mentioned later instead of ones I did mention, but for now, that's my list.

Posted by inequity

Section Z (capcom) - this game is incredibly hard and frustrating but I like how the path you choose affects your game.

Wrecking Crew- Very clever and addicting

Teris- From russia with fun!

Dr. Mario- If ya like tetris, you gotta like this game.

Posted by William

Hmm...

Startropics I & II - Both great adventure games, with interesting stories. I liked the first game far more than the second though. The second was a bit more challenging however.

Cavemen Games - FUN! I loved playing this game. Swing your wife by the hair and see how far you can throw her! Haha!!

Final Fantasy I - The very first Final Fantasy game. How can I not choose it?

There's tons more though, like Metroid, Tetris, Dr. Mario, Faxanadu, Dragon Warrior I & II & III, Captain Skyhawk...among others.

Posted by Boner

There are many games I liked for the NES. But, the first one that comes to mind as a favorite would have to be Dragon Warrior. It was my first RPG. I was so into that game, that I could make it through the Dragon Lord's castle, all the way to the Dragon Lord himself, without the use of a torch or the light spells. To this day, I could probably still do that.

Posted by William

Quoting Opeth: There are many games I liked for the NES. But, the first one that comes to mind as a favorite would have to be Dragon Warrior. It was my first RPG. I was so into that game, that I could make it through the Dragon Lord's castle, all the way to the Dragon Lord himself, without the use of a torch or the light spells. To this day, I could probably still do that.

Now, that's what I call amazing. I couldn't even get through ONE cave without using a torch or light spell. There was another game like this too...um...Sword of Vermillion for the Genesis, that the dungeons/caves were really dark and you can't see. I'd always get stuck in those too. *oscar*

Posted by Boner

Quoting William: Now, that's what I call amazing. I couldn't even get through ONE cave without using a torch or light spell.

Well, I couldn't do that with every cave. Pretty much just the DL's castle. It actually wan't too hard. You basically have to listen for the sound the game makes when you are walking and run into a wall. Some step counting here, some step counting there...and memorizing a door or two. It sounds harder than it really is.

Posted by Prince Redon

[QUOTE=Dexter]Willow: This would definitely be my all time favorite Nintendo game. Visually, this game is very pleasing, especially for those days. It also seemed to stir up more emotions within me than any other NES game has ever done before. I was actually frightened and overly shaky when reaching a new area, not knowing what enemies may appear to attack or dangers I had to triumph over. I was all jumpy and tremendously cautious during this game. Wandering into those mystifying caves had me tense nearly every time, and the spine-chilling, euphonious music didn

Posted by Xero

My favorite NES is gotta be Super mario 3. I enjoyed playin it when I had a NES. I was young. Now, The NES is old for me. I prefere the 64. :devil:

Posted by Crazy K

Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros 2
Startropics
Ninja Gaiden
RBI Baseball
Strider
Legend of Zelda

and tons more.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I think you may have left Adventure Island. How awesome was that one?

Along with Star Tropics, another excellent game. Almost like Zelda, but instead of a sword, you use a yo-yo. Cool.

Of course, FF1. Better than FF8-FF10, you know.

SMB 3. Still play it almost everyday.

Ninja Gaiden. Cool special weapons, and I still haven't beaten it. It's pretty tough in places. Luckily, you have unlimited continues.

Double Dragon. Also cool special weapons, and I still haven't beaten this one either. Also pretty tough, but no unlimited continues, so even tougher.

Contra. I used to beat this game every morning, so I know it front to back. Every enemy, every power-up, everything. Excellent game. Still not boring, after all these years.

Megaman 1-3. The best of the series as far as I'm concerned. MM3 is way more fun than any of these stupid Battle Network games they have out there. I love MM2 for memories it brings back of playing the game with my brothers. MM1 is considerably more challenging, yet still remarkably fun.

Adventures of Lolo 1-3. Need I say more? Probably, but I won't. You should all know about this game already.

Zelda 1. You already know about this one for sure.

Dragon Warrior. William, if you liked FF1, you really ought to give this one a try. Excellent game, and a lot of fun to play. Weaker story than FF1, to be sure, but still really cool.

I'll add more if I think of them.

Feion

Posted by Illyria110

hmmm theres so many....

the legend of zelda
startropics 1,2
supermario 1,2,3 (2 being my favorite sm game)
megaman 6
hoops (yeah mr. doc)
rad racer
and can't forget.....burgertime
....that's all i can think of at the moment...

Posted by Crazy K

I forgot about double dragon, I had so much **** fun trying to beat that game. Rad Racer is another I forgot to put on the list. One of my favorite racing games at the time.

Posted by Mixhael

SMB2, Kirby's Adventure, Bucky O'Hare, Punch Out, and Tecmo Superbowl.

Posted by Foxy McCloud

Ninja Gaiden. My first time playing it was when I had the N64 ironicly enough. I was amazed at how much I enjoyed it given how primitive it is.

Posted by Grasin

Nightmare on elm street-Great but stupid ending
Friday the 13-Fun
Contra-do i need to explane
Jaws-Who dosent like a game where you poke a shark with the front of your boat

Posted by Spinal

My top5
1. Zelda
2. Metriod
3. Super Mario Bros 3
4. Zelda 2
5. Super Mario Bros

Posted by William

Quoting Fei-on Castor:
Dragon Warrior. William, if you liked FF1, you really ought to give this one a try. Excellent game, and a lot of fun to play. Weaker story than FF1, to be sure, but still really cool.

I've actually played most of the Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest games. I beat Dragon Warrior I before I even played Final Fantasy I :p I still have yet to beat any of the other ones, although I'm near the end of Dragon Warrior II. I just don't like how the world has no map, so it's kind of hard to navigate and find certain places, especially when the place is the size of a dot it seems.

Posted by Bubblez

I really have to add Castlevania to the list of my favourite NES games. I got the version for the GBA and I forgot how great this game is. Addicting gameplay, a lot of hidden items and catchy music. There's nothing more that could be add to the game.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Dragon Warrior
Castlevania
The Legend Of Zelda 1 and 2
The super mario series ( 1,2,3)
Skate Or Die (Cheesy, but it was fun)

and tons more

Posted by Supermario

Super Mario Bros. 3: My favorite game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). When I first started playing Super Mario Bros. 3 I didn't know how big the game was. All the different power ups and items Mario can have in each different world is really cool. I can still play this game today and find new secreats that I though were never there. The controll is great, along with great graphics and cool sounds and music.

Snow Brothers: A rare game to find now, but really fun. Nick and Tom are the two main characters in this video game, and they are both Princes of Whiteland. But they have been turned into snowmen by the evil King Scorch and his magic. Without the two Princes, Teri and Tina were easily captured by the evil King Scorch. You have to go through each level throwing snow at the bad guys and clearing the stage. There are about 50 levels in the entire game. This is one of my most favorite games by Capcom.

The Legend of Zelda: I have probably spent the most time playing The Legend of Zelda than any other game for Nintendo. From the beggening when Link starts with the wooden sword, I had to work my way up by finding all the hearts and going through all the creepy dungeons. I finally beat the game, and found out that there is a second quest. I have not beaten the second quest, but it would be cool to try and beat it some day. The game play is very fun, along with all the puzzles. The graphics are pretty good and the sound and music is great.

Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt: It's Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt in one game. You probably know that Super Mario Bros. is a great game. It is one of my favorite games for the NES. Duck Hunt is really cool too, if you have the Zapper gun to go with it, can be really fun to see how far you can get.

Posted by Litbut

River City Ransom! I love that game. Even though I don't have an NES anymore.

Posted by Flounder

any megaman and contra

Posted by SlyBeast

The Mega Man series
The Ninja Gaiden series
Icom sims (Shadowgate, Uninvited, & Deja Vu)
Faxanadu (the most underrated NES game ever, IMHO)

They'll NEVER make games like these anymore.

Posted by sentry

My Top 5
1.Goonies 2
2.Blaster Master
3.Rygar
4.Battetoads
5.Werewolf

Posted by impossibles

i have a ton but number 1 has to be legend of zelda then everything after that in any order metroid,kid icarus,mario bros 1 and 3 (because 2 wasn't really mario) and ikari warriors and contra when you teamed up with a buddy

Posted by Xero

Quoting Flame ghost: My favorite NES is gotta be Super mario 3. I enjoyed playin it when I had a NES. I was young. Now, The NES is old for me. I prefere the 64. :devil:

I was crazy then! I think I prefered the legend of zelda way more! Or maybe their equal to me...

Posted by Jean Paul

All the technos nekketsu games, but the best one was Downtown Special: Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki da yo Ze

Posted by Outlaw

Castlevania III - Dracula's Curse

Best game on the system if you ask me. Konami really did a good job with the soundtrack and graphics. The fact that you could use other characters was also a plus.

Posted by epeefolk

Felix The Cat.

Posted by GameMiestro

Metroid- In no other game can you get around by travelling through solid walls and somehow looping around to the bottom of the screen.

Posted by Smigiel

Snow Brothers: Few people I talk to have even heard of this game but it's great. It is the best game I have ever played where the main character is a snowman.

Metroid: This is one of those games where the more they make, the more I dislike. The original was the best and will stay that way in my mind.

Tetris: Need I say more?

Posted by NES Queen

Dr. Mario.... still undefeated in this game. My friends refuse to play it with me because I always end up kicking their arses. I just wish there was a way for me to play online against new people......

Posted by bazariah

Quoting NES Queen: Dr. Mario.... still undefeated in this game. My friends refuse to play it with me because I always end up kicking their arses. I just wish there was a way for me to play online against new people......

there is a way but it's with one of the emulators, it's a bit sucky though doing it like that... maybe one day when i'v emade my first billion i could unite every member in one place, so we could all play

and i would love to play you at dr mario, as i too also am undefeated, and it would be awesome to play against somebody of a supreme calibur

Posted by Cronoan

My very favorite NES game is a given of course. Super Mario Bros. I used to sit in my dad's lap while I watched him play it when I was like, 6 years old. It was totally awesome, thus I'm still in love with the little fat Italian plumber. Besides, the gameplay was excellent. :-*

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting bazariah: there is a way but it's with one of the emulators, it's a bit sucky though doing it like that... maybe one day when i'v emade my first billion i could unite every member in one place, so we could all play

and i would love to play you at dr mario, as i too also am undefeated, and it would be awesome to play against somebody of a supreme calibur

which emulator? i heard that nester works, but i could never manage to connect with my friend. provided we could work out the time zone difference i'd love to give it a try

Posted by bazariah

Quoting NES Queen: which emulator? i heard that nester works, but i could never manage to connect with my friend. provided we could work out the time zone difference i'd love to give it a try

i heard nester does and so does nesticle.. yeah we should definetly give it a try at some point.. if memory serves you'd only be about six hours behind me anyways, and i stay up quite late :D

Posted by theshadowfan

Do I even have to say it? Mario...

Posted by Tyler Durden

My top 10 [in descending order]:
1) Legacy Of The Wizard - Due to fond childhood memories and hours of being lost in it's many mazes.

2) Golgo 13: The Top Secret Episode - Introduced me to anime [I later found out about the Fist Of The Northstar franchise].

3) Batman - I'm a huge fan of the "Bats".

4) Super Mario Bros. 3 - I'm not that big of a fan for toon-ish platformers, but this game used to keep me busy for hours.

5) The Legend Of Zelda - My first game, and a solid inspiration to start my imagination.

6) TMNT 2: The Arcade Game - I lost tons of quarters in the coin-op, this justified my loss.

7) Double Dragon II - An expansion compared to the original, perfect for co-op, or friendly frag.

8) Castlevania - I love Dracula, and I loved battling Dracula [and his minnions] for the first time around.

9) Metal Gear - Compelling story, militaristic intrusion tactics.. Plus hiding in cardboard boxes, and smoking Lucky Strikes. Still an avid Snake fan to this day.

10) Dr. Mario - I was hooked on Tetris, until Mario made it acceptable to fling pills at virus' for the good of personal health.

Posted by The Punisher

1. Zelda
2. Donkey Kong
3. Excite Bike
4. Castlevania
5. Metroid

Posted by Vail

1. Mega Man 6
2. super mario bros
3. double dragon 2

Posted by DownWithPants

What are the Snow Brothers? never 'eard o' 'im. Fave games....Ice Hockey, common the fat guys rule! FF1, nobunaga ambition, river city ransom

Posted by binpwnsu

Mario Bros. It

Posted by NES Queen

[IMG]http://www.findmeagame.com/images/7/605497.jpg[/IMG]
i've only played the ROM since the cart is somewhat hard to get ahold of. but its fun nonetheless. you get to turn your enemies into giant snowballs

Posted by neofreak91

theres so many but my Favorite NES Games
1- contra 1
2- ninja gaiden 2
3- super mario 3
4- double dragon 2
5- super contra 2
6 -rad race 1
7-rad race 2
8- tmnt 2 de arcade game
9- tmnt 3 The Manhattan Project

Posted by Dexter

Quoting NES Queen: i've only played the ROM since the cart is somewhat hard to get ahold of. but its fun nonetheless. you get to turn your enemies into giant snowballs

Fun game. I played it for the first time the other night. I played it on ROM as well because I've unfortunately not been able to find the cart, either. The levels and progression is set up very similar to Bubble Bobble and I imagine multiplayer would bring on lots more fun. I only went as far as the third stage until I decided to stop and save that game for a later time. Is it possible for us to link up and play that game together like DR. Mario? We could defeat it together. :cool:

Posted by NES Queen

absolutely. we can set up a big NES marathon....

Dr. Mario (mostly as a rematch for you)
Bubble Bobble (I've never beaten it with 2 people before)
Bubble Bobble 2
Rainbow Islands
Snow Brothers

Posted by juliebriggs

star tropics
mario 3
legend of zelda
dragon warrior
jackel

Posted by Arcadios

1.super mario bros.
2.Super mario bros.3
3.Super mario bros.2
4.Megaman 2
5.Megaman 1
5.Tetris
6.Donkey kong
7.Dr.Mario

Posted by ShadowWizard

Ninja Gaiden, Mega Man 6, and Castlevania III. These are some of my favorite NES games.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting NES Queen: [IMG]http://www.findmeagame.com/images/7/605497.jpg[/IMG]
i've only played the ROM since the cart is somewhat hard to get ahold of. but its fun nonetheless. you get to turn your enemies into giant snowballs

That game looks like a major rip of Mario Bros. Is the gameplay similar?

Posted by ZEN

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: That game looks like a major rip of Mario Bros. Is the gameplay similar?

Game play wise, it's a little closer to 'Bubble Bobble'. It's a one screen at a time, level by level arcade style game where the characters throw "snow" at the enemies untill they become "snowballs". Then you can push the snowballs and they will roll across the screen trampling any other enemies in its path.
It's quite amusing.

I was playing 2-player mode with NES Queen via Nestopia, but we kept getting disconnected.
Not really a rip-off of 'Mario Brothers' (except for maybe their clothes).

Posted by Apathetic

Super Mario Bros and Punchout, only 2 games I have yet theyre awesome co fourse. Oh the wit.

Posted by wii

my favorite NES games:
1.Mario 1
2.Mario 3
3.Zelda 1
4.Duckhunt
5.Mario 2

Posted by wii

and as for Mario 1 you can finish it in 8 minutes using the warps without it it
would take about 25 minutes.

Posted by wii

and as for Zelda 1 i havent finished it yet but it rocks

Posted by bazariah

Quoting wii: and as for Zelda 1 i havent finished it yet but it rocks

finish it off then play the second quest

it rocks even more :D

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Right now I'm playing Blaster Master. Great game, pathetic story.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

My Top 10:

1. Pool of Radiance- the first, and still the best, dungeons and dragons game. Pure awesome. I reroll and play it probably every month or so.
2. Guerilla War- massive carnage and killing and unlimited continues. Yes, please?
3. Megaman 3- I still can't beat it :(
4. Battletoads- AWESOME. Has nobody played this gem?!?!
5. Blaster Master- I don't know why. I sucked at this game and could never figure it out and it was SO weird, but I loved it.
6. Ninja Turtles 2- I remember the first time I beat the dam level... I freaked
7. Super Dodge Ball- just plain fun
8. Techmo Superbowl- Joe Montana 99 yard passes and the unstoppable Lawrence Taylor! I still remember nearly every team's lineup from 1990 because of that game.
9. Legend of Zelda- classic, plus I read the books (I seem to remember.. . coloring books?) so I was all into it
10. Tossup between Contra and Castlevania.

Posted by Cruxis

Easily a tie between,
Ninja Gaidan = Final Fantasy = Castlevania 3 = Super Mario Bros. 3

But If you all are really into NES games then Visit the Link below-

[URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=410171#post410171"]http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=410171#post410171[/URL]

Posted by Breakman

In a random, no-order-at-all fashion, I'll list 10 of my favorites (not necessarily my top 10 by any means):

1. Mega Man 3
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
3. Kid Icarus
4. Blaster Master
5. Metroid
6. Crystalis
7. Dragon Warrior/Quest 3
8. Little Samson
9. Dr. Mario
10. Kirby's Adventure

I'm surely forgetting many.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ahh.. yes.. the NES...

I have alot of pretty cool ones that I enjoy playing.

Adventure Island II, Super Mario Bros. 1, 2 and 3, Uncle Fester's Quest, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, City Connection...

My list goes on and on.[/COLOR]

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]River City Ransom.
Also, Duck Hunt
Mario Bros.
Kirby's Adventure

I mostly missed out on this generation of gaming while I was busy playing outside. I have some catching up to do.
[/COLOR]

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I've been playing Tetris a lot lately.

Posted by ZOSO

Zelda 1 & 2
Castelvania simons quest
Super Mario 3
Megaman 2
Kid icarus
Crystalis

Posted by nintendope

mike tysons punch out
super mario 3
dragon warrior 1,2
back to the future
excitebike
tetris
bubble bobble
contra (all)
double dragon
legend of zelda 1,2

lots more and these are in no order.

Posted by mario man

LIST UR FAVE MINES festers quest

Posted by hybrid

Free Fall (unreleased)

Posted by Dexter

If I remember Free Fall like I think I do, then I hope you're joking. I remember getting some giggles out of that game, but that's as far as I ever went.

Posted by hybrid

you name a better hand throwing falling people into a pipe game

Posted by Dexter

You got me there. It's an incredibly unique concept and exceptionally artful, like Mirror Mask or Mr Bungle.

Posted by hybrid

its a shame it only got released as "fish fall" on the sunday funday cart
although i do have a reproduction of free fall

shi kin jo is another of my favorite puzzle games

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting mario man: LIST UR FAVE MINES festers quest

Wow, really?