I BET YOU NINTENDRONES ARE JERKIN TO THIS

Posted by Poco

http://www.cubed3.com/news/7914/1/Bandai_Namco,_Capcom_&_Sega_Focus_on_Wii%20and%20DS,_not_PS3

YIPPIE MORE SHOVELWARE FOR THE WII. THERE HAS BEEN ~1 GOOD GAME ON THE SYSTEM SO FAR.

capcom-I hope you guys like re4 and street fighter 3, because this is all you babbys will be getting!

sega-OH BOY OH BOY A COMPANY WHO HASNT MADE A GOOD GAME SINCE 1999 OH BOY WERE JERKIN TO THIS.

bandai namco- i hope youre ready for a bunch of awful gundam games, POWER RANGERS:LIGHTSPEED DINO RESCUE THUNDER, and jake long american dragon, all with gamecube caliber graphics!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!

Posted by Ant

I wouldn't mind if SFIII: Third Strike came out on Wii, although it's already out on PS2(which I already have). The other two are pretty bleh, but hopefully some good stuff will come out of capcom.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My cock is harder for SF2HD

Posted by Ant

I replayed SF2 not too long ago, and the mechanics of the game overall suck. SFIII is way better in comparison.

Posted by Poco

Quoting The X: My cock is harder for SF2HD

too bad the gamecu- wii cant run it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I wish I could rep banned members :(

Poco totally deserves some for this thread!

Posted by Zeta

HOLY **** GUYS CAPCOM JUST ANNOUNCED BREATH OF FIRE 6 FOR THE WII

Posted by Ant

Really? Had no idea they were up that high.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Are...you serious?

hopefully it's better than freaking Dragon Quarter.

Edit: Ant NINJA'D me :(

Posted by Poco

Quoting Zeta: HOLY **** GUYS CAPCOM JUST ANNOUNCED BREATH OF FIRE 6 FOR THE WII

WOW GREAT ANOTHER MEDIOCRE GAME TO A CONSOLE WHOS WHOEL LIBRARY CONSIST OF SHOVELWARE AND CRAP

you do know that most people who buy wiis just play wii sports until it gets boring right

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Sadly, you are entirely right. HOWEVER, I wouldn't discount BoFVI quite yet. The only BoF I didn't enjoy was V.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Sadly, you are entirely right. HOWEVER, I wouldn't discount BoFVI quite yet. The only BoF I didn't enjoy was V.

hell its capcom theyll probably just port BoF 1 and slap new graphics on it, which is the same thing they have been doing for years