Celebutante" serving sentence for violating probation on a DUI

Posted by ShellyFew

The 26-year-old heiress is expected to be released from a Los Angeles County women's jail early this week

Posted by Grave Wisdom

ohhh, isn't that GREAT?

And you came all the way here to tell us something we could've easily read at any news site in existence, or on our TV's?

CONFREAKINGRATS!

Posted by Omni

Paris Hilton has nothing to do with this board, because I refuse to call that album she released a piece of music. Also, there's already a Paris Hilton thread.

Posted by Philsdad

Have you even heard it Omni? Don't be so quick to judge it. I hear she tears it up on the fiddle pretty well on this album. There are supposed to be some Irish folk melodies and stuff. She's also a pretty sick oboe player from what I've heard. And there's some good waltzes on there as well. After all the hard work and creativity she put into that album, she definitely deserves to be called a musician.

Posted by Omni

Stop lying to make her sound like a good musician. :(

Posted by Philsdad

Ok fine. Her album is a total joke, it's a pathetic piece of garbage, and represents everything that's wrong about the music industry today. Her CDs should be smashed into millions of pieces with a sledge hammer and then dumped into a lake. There, that better?