WHAT DA ****

Posted by dunno

WHY THE **** ISNT HALO ON GAME SERIES HALO IS MORE POPULAR THAN METROID I MEAN WHAT DA **** IS METROID???????????????

Posted by Zeta

Quoting dunno: WHAT DA **** IS METROID???????????????

i dunno

Posted by Fate

He has a point.

Posted by dunno

of course jesse smith wouldnt know that being a white antisocial lookin nerd loser

f*ck cristiano ronaldo i hate that guy what a f*cking cheater and f*ck the spurs for winning and f*ck the cavs for beating the pistons

Posted by Nihilus

OK, is that wackohater under a new name? He's the only person that flames Jesse round these parts.

Posted by Arcadios

Cause we listen to members who have only been here for 31 days.
Anyway, I think a Halo board wouldn't be such a good idea...but compared to the animal Crossing board it dosen't sound so bad. lol idk =/

Posted by Zeta

What are you talking about? The AC board is alive and kicking.

[spoiler]HOLY **** SARCASM[/spoiler]

Posted by dunno

see what i mean let jesse smith take his head out of his *** and open his eyes if he did that then i would be a moderator right now but im not cuz hes gay

Posted by TheSorrow

Quoting dunno:
f*ck the spurs for winning and f*ck the cavs for beating the pistons

what does that have to do with anything? but anyways calm down, halo fan boy so what if there isnt a board for it post in the xbox one...

Posted by Omni

Okay, this topic sucks. Stop posting in it. There is no need for a Halo board. Go die.

Posted by Fate

There's certainly more need for a Halo board than a Metroid one. :/

Posted by Klarth

no we need space to talk about mother brain!!

Posted by Tyler Durden

Wat da fuk iz Hal0? An why it be so importaNTz to dis loser?

He needs MORE METROID!

Posted by junior senior

hey guys whats going on

Posted by Roger Smith

SPOILER Master Chief ****s Samus and a new game is made it will be called Haloid.

Now be quiet.