"yesterday was the greatest day ever" posting only thread

Posted by Lord of Spam

went to a party, got drunk, bunch of cool people played around with drunk party games and pool games, hung out that night, set off a bunch of fireworks, got drunk again, then got to fool around with the chick taht ive had my eye on for a while. then, i get home this morning to do some laundry and take a shower before ehading back out, and BAM theres a message on the machine saying that ive been 100% officially accepted into the nuclear program.

yesterday ****ing ROCKED.

Posted by Corrupt

That's ****ing great to hear, man. Party on, LoS. :cool:

...wait, a sincere comment from me?! How could this happen

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow way to be an ******* there rupty

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ahahaha the ***** you were gonna **** won't be there in the nuclear reactor

Just thought I'd cancel out Corrupt's comment.

Posted by Omni

Yesterday was boring except for when I was finding and downloading new music. This thread sucks.

EDIT: ****ing hell, I forgot about how I bought both of the Peste Noire albums for $13 each on eBay. Yeserday ****ing rocked.

Posted by Linko_16

I masturbated yesterday.

Posted by Ant

I can't recall the last time I fapped. but yeah, yesterday was alright.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i fapped twice this morning in the span of one hour. this is what happens when i suddenly remember that i like chicks yet dont have free access to sex.

its annoying as ****.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Me and a friend chased away a kid who was trying to break into my neighbour's hours. I guess that was pretty awwight.

Posted by Lord of Spam

sounds bawwwwwtastic

hopin for some kind of reward when the guy gets back. he's fukken loaded. being a nazi will do that to you I guess.

Posted by Linko_16

I spent all day trying to catch Mesprit. Still no luck. The **** thing only has, like, a sliver of health left and there's nothing I can do to keep it in a Poke ball.

Posted by Ant

paralyze it or put it to sleep.

Posted by Lord of Spam

have you tried not playing faggot baby games?

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Ant: paralyze it or put it to sleep.

For a split second I thought this post was in reference to Vamp's post about chasing the scoundrel out of his neighbor's house, and I was very amused

Posted by Stalolin

yesterday i saw live free or die hard

it was similar to a greatest day ever

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: I spent all day trying to catch Mesprit. Still no luck. The **** thing only has, like, a sliver of health left and there's nothing I can do to keep it in a Poke ball.

Why the **** are you using Pokeballs? ****ing upgrade that ****.

I like how pokemon is one of the very few games that you can play while playing other games.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: paralyze it or put it to sleep.

When I finally managed to get my Bronzong to pull off Hypnosis with a Quick Claw, it just ran away. While it was asleep.

I understand, however, that there's some guy who'll help your Pokemon recall old moves. Perhaps I'll be able to get "Block" back.

Quoting Zeta: Why the **** are you using Pokeballs? ****ing upgrade that ****.

I meant all kinds of Poke Balls, you name it: Ultra Balls, Quick Balls, Dusk Balls at night, nothing's working.

Posted by Ant

dusk balls would be your best bet.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dusk Balls work during the day on Mespirit too. You're in a cave, lol.

YESTERDAY WAS THE GREATEST DAY EVER for me. I got all 1000G for Fight Night Round 3, almost finished Symphony of the Night, and died over nine thousand times in Prince of Persia. Then I went to a birthday party for my girlfriend's BFF in an Egyptian-themed club and it was like 'lol sphinxes, also pharaohs'. Then I drank a lot of Red Bull and vodka and for some reason I was unphased but everyone else was really drunk and I could just watch them dicking around and generally looking stupid. 0_0 'LOL THIS IS AN EYE OPENER' I exclaimed!

so now I think I'll just keep not being drunk.

the end

Quoted post: got all 1000G for Fight Night Round 3

Because that's some kind of amazing feat, right?

Quoted post: but everyone else was really drunk and I could just watch them dicking around and generally looking stupid. 0_0 'LOL THIS IS AN EYE OPENER' I exclaimed!

This is me at every party I've ever gone to. It's worth never drinking just to see a room full of people looking like ****ing *******es.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;613795]Because that's some kind of amazing feat, right?

Yes, because the game is ****ing tedious. I had to play 43 matches to win this ****.

The game is considered one of the easiest to get all the achievements alongside king kong and TMNT

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It was easy, but the game was a total grind. PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH GROIN PUNCH TAUNT PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH

Kinda like King Kong. I was determined to beat that game, even when the ****ing SOUND WOULD CUT OUT. You know what happens when it does that? All the AI just stops. If you need to get somewhere with a partner (like in every level) they won't act out their role, thus, you can't progress. I don't know how many times I had to turn the game off just to restart it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Only happened to me once, at the part where I was Kong and I was being gassed. I was able to run through the gas and play in the sea for a while.

It happened to me every time one section would end. Once the next section would load up the music would cut out and I was just like "****, not this **** again." jesus, what a terrible game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I liked it. :D

ugh, Jesus. The game was so broken the cheats didn't even work right.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There were cheats? HELLZ YEAH

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: Dusk Balls work during the day on Mespirit too. You're in a cave, lol.

Mesprit is the one that runs away and you have to chase it all over the @#$%ing world.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

o ya lol

I used Mystic Hero's Master Ball for her.

Posted by Linko_16

I used my Master Ball on Diagal or whatever he was called. Just seemed appropriate.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dialga has the same catch rate as **** like Gastly, man.

Posted by Linko_16

Well.

Isn't that just too bad.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I caught mine in a Great Ball when it had about 20% HP and was paralyzed.

Posted by Linko_16

Your face is about to catch my hand in a fist ball.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

linko fisting me?

THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER

Posted by Linko_16

Stop twisting my words to suit your evil plans.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ive got a cat on my lap that is ourring loudly

right now is pretty awsome too

Posted by Linko_16

Caught the little bastard. Deleted Strength long enough to learn Block for a bit, put it to sleep, and after trying several different Pokeballs without much luck, an Ultra Ball finally decided to work for no reason.

Posted by Lord of Spam

my ultra balls always work

maybe you're just defective