Hardest Boss

Posted by Phantom75230

I was just wonderingwhat all your opinions are on the hardest boss you've faced in any of the KH games. (Includes optional bosses)

The hardest boss i've ever faced has to be either Xigbar or Xaldin (Both from KH2).

Posted by Stalolin

Only boss slightly difficult is Xaldin. Sephiroth isn't hard, just time-consuming.

Posted by Ant

the one that was in the desert in the first one.

Posted by Phantom75230

Quoting Ant: the one that was in the desert in the first one.

Do You Mean the Lion Head Thing or Jafar?

Posted by Stalolin

I think he's talking about the secret boss, Kurt Zisa.

Posted by Phantom75230

Oh Yeah That Was annoying

also The battle with Phantom at The clock tower in Neverland... Not hard but annoying

Posted by veritas

Quoting Stalolin: Only boss slightly difficult is Xaldin.

Yea I didnt like the spikes that he shot at you. My controller almost suffered death because of him and his enormous sideburns.

Posted by Arcadios

I felt Xigbar was the most difficult in Kh2.
Sephiroth was difficult in the first one but that was when I frst entered the colosseum. [spoiler]in b4 troll[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Stalolin: I think he's talking about the secret boss, Kurt Zisa.

if I remember correctly, if you didn't time out a roll perfectly you were basically dead.

and yeah, xaldin in khII is the one you fight in the beauty and the beast world right?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Xaldin was a bitch in KH2. It took me 4 tries to bring him down. In the first one, Maleficent's Dragon form was probably the only boss I would consider to be the hardest, though I took it down after my 2nd try (The 1st time I didn't realize I was going to be doing another boss battle and I had little potions)

Posted by dunno

jesse smith's mom was a b*tch but it took me 4 tries to get her pregnant and one uggggggggly baby came out

Posted by veritas

Probably because you didnt know which hole to put it in.

Posted by ArchAngel4434

sephiroth was pretty hard, but it was fun trying to beat him.

i never did beat him, but i also never owned the game, i just played it a lot at my neighbors house

Posted by MuSHRooMKiNG

I didn't really find any boss too hard. Sephiroth was annoying, however, because of how long it took to defeat him. Sephiroth in KH2 I mean. In KH it was probably the Ice Titan. It took SOOO long to finally take him down.