who is the worst pokemon ever

Posted by ArchAngel4434

i think its the MALE combee, because he can't evolve, and he can only learn two moves.

its not magikarp, because that can actually evolve.

Posted by rellyms

it still could be magikrap even in one of the episodes they siad it was and what if it couldnt evovle it cant learn any hms or tms either

Posted by WackoHater2

It's Magikarp if you don't evolve it. If you evolve it and train it will it becomes a very useful Gyarados. If un-evolved it only learns Splash and Tackle. I hate the Fishermen in the games that don't evolve their Magikarp. They have them at like level 38 and you get almost no experience points for them.

Posted by veritas

I would say chansey/blissey. Just because its attack and defense are so low, it makes its high hp useless. Unless u teach it moves with specific attack like seismic toss.

Posted by WackoHater2

That's a good point sniper, but you can raise it's attack and defense with items. The items are quite expensive, but it can be done.

Posted by MysticWolf

I TRULY SAY MAGIKARP LEVEL 1. I mean if it was level 1 it would only have one move... SPLASH!!!! We All Know that splash does absalutly nothing. and with no exp. share... That would be the worst pokemon in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting The Sniper: I would say chansey/blissey. Just because its attack and defense are so low, it makes its high hp useless. Unless u teach it moves with specific attack like seismic toss.

Um, Blissey is the best special wall in the game. It's not meant to take physical hits; that's Skarmory's job.

Quoting Panic: That's a good point sniper, but you can raise it's attack and defense with items. The items are quite expensive, but it can be done.

lol, don't even bother with raising attack. However, you may want to consider maxing Blissey's Defense and HP EVs, just so it doesn't get OHKO'd by a physical move. If you're going to avoid having your Blissey take a single physical hit (pretty difficult), then max Special Defense. But don't go half-and-half between Defense and Special Defense, because if Blissey's going to survive a physical, it needs its Defense maxed.

Posted by WackoHater2

Alright, I'll take that into consideration. I started training my Happiny but gave up on it because I just didn't know if it was worth training. I might start again though.

Posted by Shade

Bidoof.

Posted by Ironman93

its aron

Posted by Degeneration

Combee, Magikarp, and Burmy are just about tied. They're all useless until they evolve.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Shade32: Bidoof.

Yup, Bidoof or Cleffa.

Posted by UncleYaris

[IMG]http://www.citizenlunchbox.com/monkey/famous/pix/aipom.jpg[/IMG]

Aipom. It looks freakish, it had mediocre stats, and doesn't learn any superb moves. It just another ho-hum novelty pokemon that isn't even that rare.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm pretty sure it can Baton Pass an Agility if it either has a Focus Sash, or gets lucky. There are better pokemon to do it, but it's not useless.

Posted by GameMiestro

lol at magikarp haters

btw, Ditto sucks pretty bad. Really.

Posted by cool gamer dad

That's pretty stupid. How could Magikarp survive a single hit without Endure? Staged. :3

It can't even learn Endure, and we all hopefully know that Flail is useless without a Focus Sash (not in ADV generation) or Endure.

Point two is that the other team consisted entirely of paperweight pokemon that you could flick on the nose for a OHKO.

Posted by Tabascork

The first thing that came to mind was Magikarp even before I read this entire thread.

Posted by TyphoidKitten

I think the worst pokemon that could be used but is never ended up being used in the end to make your final party should be the worst so there are alot more then the other pokemon previously stated unless you count the pokemon you considered. But seriously i hate flygon

Posted by Kit

Metapod/Kakuna, since if you catch them in the wild they can only use Harden, meaning you have to catch Caterpies/Weedles to give them the ability to attack, and using Caterpie/Weedle seems kind of lame when you can get a Metapod/Kakuna just as easily. Butterfry/Beedrill are good when they form though.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting TyphoidKitten: I think the worst pokemon that could be used but is never ended up being used in the end to make your final party should be the worst so there are alot more then the other pokemon previously stated unless you count the pokemon you considered. But seriously i hate flygon

Flygon is actually competent in standard. Unless that was an unrelated remark, and you just hate the pokemon. I hate Metagross, but he's one of the best.

Posted by TyphoidKitten

Quoting Stinger: Flygon is actually competent in standard. Unless that was an unrelated remark, and you just hate the pokemon. I hate Metagross, but he's one of the best.

Actually once i read it over again I think i was righting about Pokemon that just suck not the complete worst. Sry. Hmmm...Well i was going to say ditto but at least he/she/it is usefull. Magikarp can become Gyarados so thats out. **** there are to many worthless pokemon to diside so im going to pick one at random...Smeargle.

Posted by 7Yoshi7

I recon a lv 100 Magikarp. Cause it cant evolve and really, are you going to splash another pokemon to death

Posted by 7Yoshi7

I absolutely Hate feebas, He is so rare. Ive looked for him for ages and i still cant find him, who would wanna find that ugly ****** anyway. I still do it for Milotic cause i only need him to complete my hoenn dex and get a Chikorita

Posted by 7Yoshi7

Beedrill = good. Butterfree = not so good. I swear to *** that if i ever see anothe buterfree ill go nuts

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting TyphoidKitten: Actually once i read it over again I think i was righting about Pokemon that just suck not the complete worst. Sry. Hmmm...Well i was going to say ditto but at least he/she/it is usefull. Magikarp can become Gyarados so thats out. **** there are to many worthless pokemon to diside so im going to pick one at random...Smeargle.

Smeargle's pretty garbage, but he's the only pokemon that can do Spore + Lock-on + Sheer cold or Mean Look + Spore + Lock-on + Sheer Cold.

Posted by TyphoidKitten

ok since you no everything you tell us what is the worst for all the categories below:

Speed:
Attack:
Etc:
Etc:
Etc: