sex pls

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sable Wind: a lot of pain.

!!!

Posted by Sable Wind

no but seriously, the hell?

Posted by WackoHater

How did what happen ???

You being allowed to post on this forum ???

I don't know, if it were up to me you would be banned for starting this idiotic thread dummy !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting WackoHater: How did what happen ???

You being allowed to post on this forum ???

I don't know, if it were up to me you would be banned for starting this idiotic thread dummy !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ive known jesse smith for ten years

i can get your silly *** kicked to the moon!

Posted by Omni

netman for Wacko University mod '07

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting netman: ive known jesse smith for ten years

i can get your silly *** kicked to the moon!

I don't care if you know Dick Cheney's wife dumb arse, that does not make you any smarter idiot, knowing Jesse Smith does not make you any brighter either loser !!!!

Son, I will beat you with a stick like a dog, so keep on if that is what you want boy !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by netman

Wackohater is a horrible gimick

we all knew that though

Posted by Klarth

someone's got some pent up sexual frustration!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up losers or I will beat both of you with sticks til your eyeballs pop out !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Klarth

you know how i like it!!

Posted by WackoHater

You're like Jesse Smith, you love it when you hook a sucker fish to post in your idiotic threads !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then go about thinking you have them all fooled into playing your game, Jesse has trained you and Poco well for sure !!!

But I will beat all three of you stooges beyond recognition when I find you guys and I know where all of you live !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WillisGreeny

See here kids, this is why you don't do drugs...when your crazy.

Posted by Klarth

hi xenos

HI XENOS!!

Posted by Poco

Quoting 21 Hoot Salute: Wackohater is a horrible gimick

we all knew that though

hey hyper

:(:(:(

Posted by netman

hyper who whatumdf

Posted by Hyper

not me

Posted by Hyper

hi netman

Posted by Klarth

hi hyper

Posted by Hyper

you aren't netman

Posted by WackoHater

Great posts losers, can't you guys find something else to do with your pathetic lives like watch TV or something ???? !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You guys are a severe waste of web space, of that there is absolutely no doubt, in other words you are about as exciting as it is to look at a block wall or watching concrete dry !!!!

Posted by Hyper

WackoHater, you're the best member on the boards.

Posted by WackoHater

I'm the greatest poster in the history of web forums !!!

Jesse Smith knows this and the only reason I'm here is because I feel sorry for him !!!!
:jesse:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WackoHater is an abomination.

Posted by WackoHater

Who would take your opinion on anything ???

You are too stupid to know any better, anyone can go back and look at your post history and see that !!

Please link to just one post where you even sound half arsed intelligent idiot !!! ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm the greatest poster in the history of web forums !!!

Um, then why do you get banned every where you go??!!! :D:D:D That's da only reason you made your own dead forum posters union...so you would have a place to post with out worrying about geting banned!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith knows this and the only reason I'm here is because I feel sorry for him !!!! :jesse:

er, da real reason you're here is cause you know I'll never ban you, cause your low IQ gives us a lot of entertainment when we say da truth about you.

And you got to be on crack if you fill sorry for me!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: You guys are a severe waste of web space!!!!

Bah!! I got gigs of server space!!! Nothing wacko is a waste of space. Now YOUR posts define a waste of space. :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, I'm going to beat you with a stick !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* Wake me up when you actually do anything you say you'll do!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by netman

i'm awesome

and not pink anymore

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: *yawn* Wake me up when you actually do anything you say you'll do!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You mean like ban you, or make you believe what I say ???

Is that what you "want me to do" Jesse ??

I didn't think so Jesse !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: Want to be fired or flamed or doomed again ????

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You mean like ban you, or make you believe what I say ???

PS: Want to be fired or flamed or doomed again ????

*yawn* There is no place that you can fire me from!!!! er you can never go more than a few days with out me around. Hince you always unabn me!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith knows this and the only reason I'm here is because I feel sorry for him !!!!

er, why do you 'fill sorry' for me when I torture you day after day??!!! And I'm one of those, what you call 'neo-nazi Republicans,' that voted for Bush!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Hey, you're right !!

Give me your street address so I can burn your house down !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting WackoHater: Give me your street address so I can burn your house down !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

why did i laugh at that :(

Posted by Oforia

netman!

Posted by Klarth

sup klarthykins!

Posted by Omni

This has gotten really gay. I never should have suggested Mixman become the new Klarth.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

spoilers: Omni isn't Omni anymore :(