Return of Sable Wind~ *sakura blossoms*

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, I actually have ten pictures I took that I ended up liking, so, I'm gonna post those ten. Don't like it? Well... lump it, then. >:O

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me001.png[/IMG]

*obligatory caption*

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me002.png[/IMG]

Super-happy face!!

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me003.png[/IMG]

Angry Sable Wind >:O

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me004.png[/IMG]

I debated about posting this picture, because I realised I might get called a camera whore, but then I realised I don't care! :D I like this picture.

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me005.png[/IMG]

BLARGH ATTACK

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me007.png[/IMG]

I had my hair coloured today, and I love how it looks! :D You can see the uber-pretty highlights~

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me008.png[/IMG]

I don't know why my legs look so hueg--I think it's because I'm once again getting too small for my jeans (also might be the light wash making me look bigger), but I do have big legs, big hips, and a big butt. And I like it ! :D Also shoes. <3

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me009.png[/IMG]

O_O

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me010.png[/IMG]

GRAGH

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/sad4k0/face/Me011.png[/IMG]

Aaaand obligatory gangsta picture.

Since I've last taken photos, I've lost around 15 lbs. In April of last year I weighed 162 lbs, and I now weigh around 128. I've posted this before, but only because I am quite proud of my weight loss. :3 So I don't mind taking a picture like I did up there. I'm proud of my body, darn it!

My goal weight is 120. Eight more pounds to go~ (they are stubborn as ****)

So yeah. There's me. :D

Posted by Omni

Okay, I remember you now. Thanks.

Posted by Stalolin

Okay, so your nose isn't as large as it used to be. I don't know how the hell you pulled that off, but it makes you look wonderful.

also, breasts plz

Posted by Sable Wind

My nose was never huge, I just took pictures at an angle that made it look big. :p

Posted by Dexter

That mirror makes you look like you have midget legs or something.

Posted by Sable Wind

I am 5'1". :(

Posted by Ant

You look like a natural...woman.

Posted by Dexter

It's time for some Dexterous celebrity look-alike gossiping!

I'm going to have to go with Jennifer Connelly on this one, Dan.

Posted by The Judge

You seemed to fill into your body very well.

Good job.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Dexter: I'm going to have to go with Jennifer Connelly on this one, Dan.

With a touch of Lacey Chabert.

Posted by Klarth

your face brightens my day

****ing hell I was never allowed a tv in my room let alone a wallmounted flatpanel. and now i don't even have a room. well, i have a hotel room right now. and a dorm. and i have a tv in this hotel room, and i share a decrepit, filthy tv with 59 other people back in england. no space for self.

**** the million dollar kitchen

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dexter: With a touch of Lacey Chabert.

you are being a sucky member and making sucky posts. demod dexter

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

16? lol wf

Posted by Sable Wind

I guess I don't look 16. :x

Also, Klarth, I just got my room redone this year! It's so beautiful now. I love it. <3

Posted by Roger Smith

You look almost as clever as your gender.

And FYI: I'm 19, am a pariah and fap to anime.

Posted by Omni

I'm 20, but people say I look older and act younger.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Roger Smith;610152]You look almost as clever as your gender.

Roger stop stealing people's jokes.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Roger Smith;610152]You look almost as clever as your gender.

It's too bad you can't be as clever as me!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sable Wind: It's too bad you can't be as clever as me!

Woe is my lack of zingy insults and wittiness.

Btw I'll lmfao when your get /r/'d on 7.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Nice pics! And I like the hair colour. I've got an appointment for mine soon, and I'm pretty excited, seeings how I haven't done anything with it for months.

But yeah, I'm also trying to lose a few pounds (not sure what I am at the moment; I hope it's under 110) and it's annoying as hell. I don't want to be really built, just in shape. Do you exercise a lot? Have any nifty moves?

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Roger Smith;610227]Woe is my lack of zingy insults and wittiness.

Btw I'll lmfao when your get /r/'d on 7.

Oh please.
[quote]
[COLOR=gold][FONT=Franklin Gothic]Nice pics! And I like the hair colour. I've got an appointment for mine soon, and I'm pretty excited, seeings how I haven't done anything with it for months.

But yeah, I'm also trying to lose a few pounds (not sure what I am at the moment; I hope it's under 110) and it's annoying as hell. I don't want to be really built, just in shape. Do you exercise a lot? Have any nifty moves?[/FONT][/COLOR]How short are you? Like my height, right? Under 110 is unhealthy... though I'd die to be that weight myself.

I follow Weight Watchers and exercise three times a week (or, at least, try to. I can't get a gym membership by myself it seems, so I have to go when my mom goes). I've been really bad the past few days, and with a cruise coming in the future I'm not looking forward to the weight gain I'll have. I'm sure I'll have it back down by the end of August, but it's incredibly frustrating to try and lose weight when you look good (so you say, "hey I can eat this"), as well as the fact it's very difficult to lose weight when you get thin.

I just bought a bikini and looked good in it this morning, but I'll feel like a blob when I wear it on the cruise. I can just see the boys poking fun at my jiggly tummy and legs. ;_;

Posted by Xenos

wtf? 110? Are you people crazy?

Quoting Sable Wind: Oh please.
How short are you? Like my height, right? Under 110 is unhealthy... though I'd die to be that weight myself.

I follow Weight Watchers and exercise three times a week (or, at least, try to. I can't get a gym membership by myself it seems, so I have to go when my mom goes). I've been really bad the past few days, and with a cruise coming in the future I'm not looking forward to the weight gain I'll have. I'm sure I'll have it back down by the end of August, but it's incredibly frustrating to try and lose weight when you look good (so you say, "hey I can eat this"), as well as the fact it's very difficult to lose weight when you get thin.

I just bought a bikini and looked good in it this morning, but I'll feel like a blob when I wear it on the cruise. I can just see the boys poking fun at my jiggly tummy and legs. ;_;

Yeah, I'm maybe slightly over 5"1. I used to be 103lbs, but I'm also fairly thin boned and I have no ***. I eat fairly healthy, but my boss doesn't and I get sucked in. That'll have to stop. I should try the Weight Watchers, what's it like? It's not one of those programmes where you only eat soup, is it?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I meant to say second picture is fabulous. :cool:

Posted by Skitzo Control

At five-foot-something-short, anything under about 95 lbs. is unhealthy. 110 isn't bad, according to BMI standards.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Angelwing;610241]Yeah, I'm maybe slightly over 5"1. I used to be 103lbs, but I'm also fairly thin boned and I have no ***. I eat fairly healthy, but my boss doesn't and I get sucked in. That'll have to stop. I should try the Weight Watchers, what's it like? It's not one of those programmes where you only eat soup, is it?

I see.

No, not at all. It actually really works for me, anyway, because it's something I can easily stick to. Everything you eat is graded by "points" and, depending on things like your age, weight, height, gender and etc. you get a certain amount of points per day. You also get an extra 35 points per week you can use however you wish, or not use at all.

Basically, you eat within your points limit, and the weight will come off. It is a healthy way of losing weight, because it basically forces you to eat healthy. You COULD have a huge bowl of ice cream, true, but only if you want to spend half your points value for that day. As you might guess, healthy things are worth less points.

However, they won't let you join unless you actually NEED to lose weight. the minimum healthy weight for 5'2" is 109 lbs--so I'm guessing they'd be a bit skeptical of you, my dear, haha.

[quote=Skitzo Control;610242]At five-foot-something-short, anything under about 95 lbs. is unhealthy. 110 isn't bad, according to BMI standards.

My goal weight is 120 lbs. I think that's a really good weight for me, being that I'm short but I'm also a bigger person. I'm the kind of person that, no matter how much weight I lose, I will never be a size 2.

Though, I could be were I anorexic, but I meant "be attractive and be a size 2," haha.

Posted by Xenos

Well, it depends on someone's frame and bone structure too - some people are generally more robust than others, while some are petite.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Xenos;610244]Well, it depends on someone's frame and bone structure too - some people are generally more robust than others, while some are petite.

That's also true. My friend Jenny would look horrible at 120 lbs, and she is only a little shorter than I am. It is because she is a very small girl, so I'm guessing Angelwing has that same issue.

In that case, I think a different diet plan would be better for her. <3

Posted by Klarth

I have a BMI of 16.7. :X

****it! I'll just have to make up my own point system then, but they should let me in. I do need to lose a bit.

Anyways, sorry about the hijacking. Carry on.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i can find a million flaws there, and yet i still find you cute. weird.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Lord of Spam;610249]i can find a million flaws there, and yet i still find you cute. weird.

Well duh, no one's flawless, sweetie.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I say you look great. Good for you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, but its thing that would normally be auto disqualifies for me.

Posted by Sable Wind

Having flaws is an automatic disqualification? *teehees*

I know that's not what you meant, but still. :x

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sable Wind: Having flaws is an automatic disqualification? *teehees*

I know that's not what you meant, but still. :x

YES. I DEMAND PERFECTION AT ALL TIMES AND IN ALL FORMS. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! NOW CONFORM TO MY ARBITRARY IDEALS!

Posted by G-Sides

pretty pretty. we never talk anymore!

Posted by Fate

I didn't think you were fat before. :/

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=G-Sides;611189]pretty pretty. we never talk anymore!

You're right. D: I'm sorry. Hit me up sometime. :x

Quoted post:
[COLOR=skyblue]I didn't think you were fat before.[/COLOR] :/

I still feel it. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

UWAAHOOOOO~ I'M ROGER. I'M YOUR FRIEND, LETS TRAVEL TOGETHER!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sable Wind: I still feel it. :(

You're not fat. The girl I'm dating right now is around your weight, and I hate fat chicks.

Posted by Sable Wind

It's a difference to look fat and feel it. I know I'm not, but it doesn't stop me from feeling that way.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, as long as you KNOW you aren't fat, so you know...you don't beat the **** out of yourself everyday and then start talking to yourself in a mirror calling yourself fat fatty and fat tit and crap.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Roger Smith: Well, as long as you KNOW you aren't fat, so you know...you don't beat the **** out of yourself everyday and then start talking to yourself in a mirror calling yourself fat fatty and fat tit and crap.

jesus shut up

Posted by Lord of Spam

protip: really thin chicks suck. dont lose weight.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Roger Smith;611363]Well, as long as you KNOW you aren't fat, so you know...you don't beat the **** out of yourself everyday and then start talking to yourself in a mirror calling yourself fat fatty and fat tit and crap.
stfu nobody cares stop it jesus

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Sable Wind: It's a difference to look fat and feel it. I know I'm not, but it doesn't stop me from feeling that way.

Exactly. Whenever I've lost a significant amount of weight, that's how I've felt. You can't really help it after having the same mindset for so long about how you look and feel. But trust me, it'll eventually change, and you'll be able to not feel that way. But congratulations on the weight loss and health gain! Fate's right, you weren't fat before, but you're healthier and it definitely shows. <3

by the way welcome back love!