Hello VGC Community

Posted by Oneon

Hello, I am Oneon. I am not new to forums but I am new to this one so I really don't know any one but it would be great to get to know some of you. I am a big time FPS gamer (Mostly GOW and Halo 2.) and I don't like most RPG games (MMORPGs are fine by me.). Well I hope you all will accept me into your community and I hope I am not annoying or stupid to you in any way through out my stay here at VGC.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

You're too macho for me, leave.

Posted by Oneon

[quote=Sapphire Rose;610031]You're too macho for me, leave.
If your wondering why my gender says macho it is cause macho in spanish means male.

Posted by Dexter

Welcome.

What is the most girly thing you enjoy?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

...So, you're a jock huh?

GET OUT!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Does Oneon = Onion?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Oneon: Hello, I am Oneon. I am not new to forums but I am new to this one so I really don't know any one but it would be great to get to know some of you. I am a big time FPS gamer (Mostly GOW and Halo 2.) and I don't like most RPG games (MMORPGs are fine by me.). Well I hope you all will accept me into your community and I hope I am not annoying or stupid to you in any way through out my stay here at VGC.

Gears, you say?! I'm so on later tonight, just drop your gamertag somewhere.

... and welcome.

Posted by Klarth

your signature is ugly!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Better then anything I could ever make amirite? Welcome.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Actually...no. You could do better, easily.

Posted by Oneon

Quoted post: What is the most girly thing you enjoy?

Hm... shopping I guess.
[quote]...So, you're a jock huh?
No not really, I occasionaly run for track but nothing else.
[quote]Does Oneon = Onion?
I kinda just made something up in my mind instead of taking a long time to think of a good name.
[quote]Gears, you say?! I'm so on later tonight, just drop your gamertag somewhere.
Badosh is my gamer tag. I might be on later or not depends on what I got going on later.
[quote]your signature is ugly!!!
Why thank you. I might change it later on in July.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Actually...no. You could do better, easily.

That's not true, Grave. You've just gone blind from seeing Roger's ****ty signatures too much.

Also, welcome to VGC. You'll get used to us.

Posted by Oneon

Thanks for the welcome and I am sure I will get used to ya over time.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome aboard. Assuming you get over the fact that we're all *******s, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Posted by Sable Wind

You play Gears too? :D I'd wish to play with you, but I'm not the greatest. Blame it on me being a girl. Though, for the record, GOW isn't a FPS...

Either way, welcome aboard. :x

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Sable Wind;610129]You play Gears too? :D I'd wish to play with you, but I'm not the greatest. Blame it on me being a girl. Though, for the record, GOW isn't a FPS...

u has XBL?!?!?!!

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=The X;610131] u has XBL?!?!?!!

ya lol

Posted by Oneon

[quote=Sable Wind;610129]Though, for the record, GOW isn't a FPS...
Yeah I kind of got it mixed up with G[COLOR=black]o[/COLOR][COLOR=white]d[/COLOR] of War. Both have G.O.W. so it is kind of hard to remember which is which but I'll try to remember that, thank you. Plus it is more of a TPS...

Thanks for the welcome.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Oneon: Thanks for the welcome and I am sure I will get used to ya over time.

That will take a while, but welcome, this place is fucking crazy and we do weird shit here, so don't be turned off by the craziness and you'll learn we (or most of us) are complete assholes. Example: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23812 and http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23832

But overall, it's a fun place and you soon will be making fun of ugly girls and making them wanna cut their wrsit. And enjoy it alot.

Posted by Oneon

[quote=Tiptoegecko;610272]But overall, it's a fun place and you soon will be making fun of ugly girls and making them wanna cut their wrist. And enjoy it alot.
I'll stay to enjoy that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You play Gears too? I'd wish to play with you, but I'm not the greatest. Blame it on me being a girl. Though, for the record, GOW isn't a FPS...

hahaha, oh jesus, you play gears? You gotta post your gamertag. Oh, and everyone sucks at gears. Seriously, even the best players at that game still somehow suck.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Sable Wind;610133]ya lol
GAMERTAG NAO PEZ

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;610456]hahaha, oh jesus, you play gears? You gotta post your gamertag. Oh, and everyone sucks at gears. Seriously, even the best players at that game still somehow suck.

There's not much skill to it, really. You're just as likely to kill someone at point blank range as you are from across the map.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=The X;610485] GAMERTAG NAO PEZ

There's not much skill to it, really. You're just as likely to kill someone at point blank range as you are from across the map.

Miss Apathy is my gamertag... I don't get on much, I usually only play when my boyfriend does. And I'm a bit apprehensive to get on with any of you guys, honestly... I feel like I'd just be constantly teased for my lack of 1337 sk33lz. D:

But yeah, my boyfriend and I beat it on Insane together, but that's as far as my sk33lz go. I'm terrible at aiming. D:

Quoted post: Miss Apathy is my gamertag... I don't get on much, I usually only play when my boyfriend does. And I'm a bit apprehensive to get on with any of you guys, honestly... I feel like I'd just be constantly teased for my lack of 1337 sk33lz. D:

You won't be teased more than anyone else. I mean, I still tease people when they do well and vice versa. It's xbawks, you're supposed to be an ******* no matter what.

Quoted post: I'm terrible at aiming. D:

lol aiming in gears? gtfo. All you do is run around with a shotgun and hope you got lady lag on your side.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hahaha, oh jesus, you play gears? You gotta post your gamertag. Oh, and everyone sucks at gears. Seriously, even the best players at that game still somehow suck.

Oh man I wanna play you in Gears. Add me if you wish: HayateNoGotoku

Quoted post: Oh man I wanna play you in Gears. Add me if you wish: HayateNoGotoku

Is it because you think I suck? BECAUSE I DO LOL But yeah, totally adding you.

also, thread hijack. ITT: gears and gamertags

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

added j00

I EXPECT YOU TO JOIN ME :mad:

Posted by cool gamer dad

Hey Vamp, I'll add you.

Epic Lancer Assault on Gridlock, 6-22-07: Never forget.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;610519]You won't be teased more than anyone else. I mean, I still tease people when they do well and vice versa. It's xbawks, you're supposed to be an ******* no matter what.

lol aiming in gears? gtfo. All you do is run around with a shotgun and hope you got lady lag on your side.

Yes, but, I'd hate to have people gossiping about my skill, I get so embarrassed. ;) I know you're supposed to be an *******, I'm not naive or anything.

Not so much aiming in Gears, because I find it to be a lot easier with the guns that you're given in that game--but other FPS. I stay away from stuff like Halo, it's much too fast-paced for me. I don't like it.

skill is for faggots. Best thing you can do is charge up the middle sniper tower in gridlock with your lancer blazing. Funniest **** ever.

Quoted post: Epic Lancer Assault on Gridlock, 6-22-07: Never forget.

And I never will. ****, I'm loling just thinking about it.

Posted by Sable Wind

The lancer is my main weapon the majority of the time. I always get people with that thing. Hahaha, fags.

Hell yeah. ****, me and stinger just charge in with our lancers blazing. We lost about five rounds in a row one time until one round we just rushed sniper tower and downed each player consecutively till they all died. I couldn't stop laughing.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=netman;610056]your signature is ugly!!!
Gears is an ugly game anyway, period..

[quote=Roger Smith;610066]Better then anything I could ever make amirite? Welcome.
YES FAGGOT!

[quote=Grave Wisdom;610068]Actually...no. You could do better, easily.
LIES!

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Down The Sun;610614]Gears is an ugly game anyway, period..

Gears is gorgeous. D:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Sable Wind;610615]Gears is gorgeous. D:

It's great, especially the blood, but I get really ****ing sick of the BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

I'd pistol **** all of you.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Roger Smith;610624]I'd pistol **** all of you.

nobody was talking to you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Every post is aimed at me, whether you know it or not.

Gears is ugly = Every single game looks like ****

No, if you said Gears' gameplay was ugly, I'd fully agree. **** sux, but that's what makes it hilariously awesome.

Posted by Xenos

What's up newbie? Its been awhile since we had some serious new members who seem like they are going to stay, so stick around more.

Hey, Xenos. If you haven't noticed, this thread is about Gears now. I called hijack about a page back. gees.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Is it because you think I suck? BECAUSE I DO LOL But yeah, totally adding you.

also, thread hijack. ITT: gears and gamertags

It's not that, it's just I want to play you lol

And then brag about it on here :P

+ My 360 is broke ATM, damn fools at Microsoft couldn't fix my 360 right, so I get a discount! (Since I'm out of warranty) and I get another year warranty.