Who deleted my introduction board thread?

Posted by Klarth

I noticed that Xenos had introduced herself to the rest of the forum community, and I decided I'd better take the opportunity to do the same - I never did post a "hi i'm new" kind of thing. Lo and behold, I expect to see people welcoming me to the community when I check the board and NO SUCH ****ING LUCK. Some cockscoundrel erased any trace of its existence.

So what have I done now that warrants my **** being deleted again? This is outrageous. I'm being targeted and I don't like it.

Posted by Omni

LOL I never made an intro thread. I wonder what would happen if I made one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Shut the **** up. Why yours was deleted and not Xenos' is unbeknownst to me, but it probably had something to do with the fact that you've been more or less trolling the boards once again.

Posted by WackoHater

I agree with that, Klarth grow up before you get banned !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Shut the **** up. Why yours was deleted and not Xenos' is unbeknownst to me, but it probably had something to do with the fact that you've been more or less trolling the boards once again.

I'm the object of a conspiracy and I'm sick of it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Dexter was behind this, Klarth.. Why I sense his **** all over it.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Down The Sun: Dexter was behind this, Klarth.. Why I sense his **** all over it.

I really hope he was. I could use a laugh.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I smell more drama!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

It was me. lol. I never even noticed Xenos had one.

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Dexter

Seriously, it's so lame to reintroduce yourself, unless you've been away for a long time or there are actually a bunch of members that don't now who you are. At least with Xenos becoming a mod she has a reason to. Less people know of her since she's been away more lately.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dexter: Seriously, it's so lame to reintroduce yourself, unless you've been away for a long time or there are actually a bunch of members that don't now who you are. At least with Xenos becoming a mod she has a reason to. Less people know of her since she's been away more lately.

die in a fire, dex

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah Dexter, I forgot who Klarth was after a few days. HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH MY MEMORIES:mad:

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: die in a fire, dex

Quiet, noob. Maybe you should introduce yourself before you go thrashing the authority around here!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Klarth: Demod Dexter.

It seems Dexter's position is very secure and your status here is on a downward spiral, so if you are smart you would get off the "Demod Dexter" push because he has the power to ban you dummy !!!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter;610072]It was me. lol. I never even noticed Xenos had one.
I ****ing knew it, I ****in' knew it.. Dexter, I'm beginning to read you like an issue of Highlights.

[quote=Dexter;610130]Seriously, it's so lame to reintroduce yourself, unless you've been away for a long time or there are actually a bunch of members that don't now who you are. At least with Xenos becoming a mod she has a reason to. Less people know of her since she's been away more lately.
Wai-
Xenos is a "she"? Wow, and to think I almost made a pass at "him" once..

[quote=Roger Smith;610143]Yeah Dexter, I forgot who Klarth was after a few days. HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH MY MEMORIES:mad:
[B]DEMOD DEXTER[/b]

Posted by Hyper

i'm so ****ing confused

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post:
Wai-
Xenos is a "she"? Wow, and to think I almost made a pass at "him" once..

I could have sworn I have made at least three pictures threads over the years.

But of course ...

Those could be fake by googling in random azn names on MySpace and raiding people's profiles and stealing their images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xenos:
Those could be fake by googling in random azn names on MySpace and raiding people's profiles and stealing their images!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T REVEAL YOUR 1337 METHODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111q

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Xenos;610516]Gender: Wand of power.
Case closed. Xenos is a hermi..

Posted by Klarth

demod dexter

Posted by WackoHater

Ban Netman's IP !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Down the Sun too !!!!