Company of Heroes MP!?

Posted by Sharpie

Jeez, I had to edit out the URLS so be prepared to do some googling.

Well, I haven't been on VGCHAT for a long time. But that's because I've been playing Company of Heroes(henceforth CoH). Me and my friend both got the game but we found it impossible to access the multiplayer component because we both have routers and none of the port-shtuff was working. We've gotten bored of playing each other through Hamachi so we're wondering if anyone else here plays CoH.

If you do, my X-fire is DragonPraetor.
Just send me a message with your add-friends thing, something like "MP CoH"

If you don't have X-fire and want it or want to try it, it's absolutely free and you can get it by googling 'xfire' it should be the first selection.

Also, the only reason why you should add my x-fire is cause it's the only messenger system I'm always on, I usually turn AIM/MSN/Yahoo off.

And then download Hamachi... Google 'hamachi' it should be the first selection.

Hamachi is some networking service blah blah, that directly links your computers, no viruses or anything, we've been using it to play through the LAN MP option of CoH for awhile now. It's also, absolutely free. For anyone that doesn't know most of the data is on the site above, the download is on the righthand side. Hamachi can also be used to play any game using the LAN mode as long as both players are on the same network.

When you get in to hamachi, there will be 3 buttons on the bottom, a power button, a network button and a preference button.

Press the network button, then join network and go to...

Network Name: vgchatCOH
Network Password: porkchops

For those of you that don't have x-fire that want to talk to me, my AIM is DragonPraetor24.