War

Posted by Tendo

OKay so if there was a three way war between Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft who would win. I don't mean the console wars so don't be post "yeah the nintendo wii and blah blah blah" I mean if all the game characters got together and started killing each other in a full out war who would win and why would they. And if some one already brought this up sorry but I'm not going to go through every thread just to make sure so deal with it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DEAL WITH IT?! DUDE, YOUR ATTITUDE IS SO ****ING BADASS

Sega

Posted by Ant

xbox because they have the most guns.

Posted by Speedfreak

Nintendo, because of Advance Wars I guess. If I had to pick a single character I suppose Samus would win due to essentially being in a tank suit. Kind of a stupid thread if you ask me.

Posted by Tendo

I would have to go with Microsoft,Nintendo has there fire flowers and mushroom but Microsoft has all the guns and stuff. Don't get me wrong Sony has guns too and Nintendo has a few like Star fox and Metroid and stuff but Microsoft would still beat them

Posted by WillisGreeny

Microsoft would win, because, eveything secretly runs on windows.

Posted by Bebop

Whoever wins, we lose.

Posted by Big Boss

How could I make my preferred company of the three win?

Well, I pick Sony. Sony has Kratos from G[color=yellowgreen]o
d of War. Kratos kills Gods, and if Gods exist they're "at the top of the food chain," so Kratos can basically kill and survive anything, EVER.[/color]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

MS. They gots master chef and all them shootan gaems about war.

And I'll also give them Ryu Hayabusa. UNBEATABLE TEAM

Posted by Klarth

Thread of the year

Posted by Klarth

Sephiroth.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: And I'll also give them Ryu Hayabusa. UNBEATABLE TEAM

He's working for Sony now. Big fat Japanese check and pointless controller shaking!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Big Boss: Well, I pick Sony. Sony has Kratos from G[color=yellowgreen]od of War. Kratos kills Gods, and if Gods exist they're "at the top of the food chain," so Kratos can basically kill and survive anything, EVER.[/color]

That's a pretty good point.

Posted by Zeta

Kratos may be able to kill ***s, but has he caused entire planets to explode?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Kratos may be able to kill ***s, but can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: He's working for Sony now. Big fat Japanese check and pointless controller shaking!

He's everyone's I guess, even Nintendo's :( But I'm still giving him to Xbox because Sony wouldn't have Sigma without the Xbox original.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: Kratos may be able to kill ***s, but can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Is it the pain and terror it inflicts upon it's enemies?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

NAY, Kratos! It's the cinnamon sugar swirls in every bite!