Okay, I give in

Posted by Corrupt

I'm going to go ahead and post two scrumptious photos of yours truly. Sure, these pictures were taken almost two years ago in Hawaii (by our dear Raptor, that ****ing furry), but I figured I might as well, you know, show them for once. Since to my knowledge, the only picture that was posted of me was of my first VGC gathering back in 2004 with Admiral Anthrax and s0ul (luv u guys), and it was absolutely awful. So without further ado:

Not much about me (physically) has changed since this picture, save for the fact that my hair has gotten significantly longer. In fact, I know several old friends of mine that I met up with recently failed to recognize me after being so accustomed to me having short hair back in my grade school days. I'm also considering getting it cut short again (or at least trimmed), because I've been told that it suits me far more. I have yet to decide myself, though. lol w/e

Oh and if you must know, I'm holding an empty bag of Trolli "brite sour eggs" (something along those lines) candy. ****ing good, they are.

This was kind of a "heeey let's see what time it is oh wait you're taking the picture right now OH **** BETTER STRIKE A POSE" sort of photograph. I guess throwing up the "peace" sign was the first thing that came to mind, and it looks incredibly dorky and terrible nonetheless. But the scenery in the background is beautiful, no?

Anyway, I leave it up to you buffoons to post your caustic critiques (or just kiss my *** by telling me I look badass, which also works).

Posted by Lord of Spam

WOW WHAT A LOSER MAN I WANT TO PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE

=*

Posted by Omni

You look pretty much exactly how I expected, down to that smirk you've got there, pal.

Posted by Klarth

Man, I can't understand why you were so against people seeing photos of you - You look like a radical, funny... Dare I say... Awesome kind of lad.

[quote=Corrupt]I guess throwing up the "peace" sign was the first thing that came to mind, and it looks incredibly dorky and terrible nonetheless.
Beter than instinctively whipping out the horns

Posted by Sapphire Rose

What a badass.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Corrupt;608982]
[IMG]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2447/ianpololuvalleyxd1.jpg[/IMG]

Only dorks and complete losers wear zip-off cargo pants.. cargo pants (PERIOD!) are for faggots.. and lameass pizza delivery "boys"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So why did it take so long to post pix again? You're so cute.

Hell, I remember when you were a young man/mudkip hybrid. My ***, do they grow up so fast.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

/r/ pix

Posted by Dexter

You and Raptor together would have been total sexiness. Where's Raptor been lately, anyway? He still chillin' with you?

Side burns rule. I'mgoing to grow mine out.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

****, I never knew Rupty was such a sexy b!tch!

Nice scenery too!

Posted by Corrupt

Wow, these seem to be very well-received. Thanks for the compliments, guys. :cool:

Quoting Down The Sun: Only dorks and complete losers wear zip-off cargo pants.. cargo pants (PERIOD!) are for faggots.. and lameass pizza delivery "boys"

Whenever I wear cargo pants in the future, I shall always look back on this comment and take pride in my faggotry :D

[quote=Dexter]Where's Raptor been lately, anyway? He still chillin' with you?

Nah, he's in Montana now. He had a considerably difficult time finding work around here, and trying to find an apartment under $800 a month was impossible. He was offered a room in Bozeman, Montana for half that price and a job that promised to pay well, so he took advantage of the opportunity and took off. While he did get along very well with everyone in the household, he wasn't too fond of the city. Can't say I blame him.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Hell, I remember when you were a young man/mudkip hybrid. My ***, do they grow up so fast.

Actually, these pictures were taken several months before the "Mudkip Man" ones. I began my transformation shortly after my return from Hawaii, funnily enough.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Time has ravaged your beautiful face. But at least everyone likes you now, I guess...

Posted by Average n00b

xD I like the second photo.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

First photo is super. Flora just adds to the greatness.

Posted by KoH

Woah, who's that badass in the pics?

Posted by Crazy K

You are one badass motha fucka

Posted by Nihilus

I love the scenary in the second photo.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Down The Sun:
cargo pants (PERIOD!) are for faggots..

That would explain why I have a pair of those =/

Corrupt: I thought you looked more like Raptor. :) (Still gets a 2 thumbs for the cool look)