!PLEASE HELP (w/ tES: Oblivion)!

Posted by Rach3TT

- THE LONG VERSION:

Ok, lemme get this out into the open first, I might have f*ck*d up huge here. The story starts about a year ago when I bought the elder scrolls oblivion, installed it on my computer, and have loved it ever sense. Around 4 months ago however, one of my hard drives become so corrupted that it just wouldn't work at all and I had to get a new hard drive. I successfully reinstalled oblivion after the repairs were completed, and it worked great until my second hard drive was wrecked itself, ruining it thereby. again, I had to get it my computer fixed and the drive replaced, and I got another hard rive to ensure successful recovery of both the computer overall and the first two drives, making for a total of 3 hard drives, c drive, g drive, and d drive (aka 'recovery' drive). Oblivion was installed on g drive after both repairs, but after reinstallation after the second repair, it wouldn

Posted by emoposer9

Do you have a flash drive big enough to install Oblivion onto? You can install Oblivion onto a flash drive, then run it off of that or copy the files onto your computer, and it should work.