Interesting Music Site

Posted by Near

A friend of mine showed me this site and I thought it was very interesting. So I figured I'd through it on here to see if any of you music fans enjoy it or not.

http://musicovery.com/

Posted by Tiptoegecko

You know a site is freaking insane when you click "Rock" and Pink Floyd's Money starts playing

Posted by Omni

I went on "Rock" and "Positive" music and got AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" and some Nine Inch Nails songs. Not quite accurate...

Posted by Near

Make sure that only the Rock checkbox is checked and nothing else, or you will get music from all kinds of genres. That threw me off at first when I clicked on Rock and got Ludacris in my ear.

However I am not saying that will fix that problem, I just thought it could have been the cause.

Posted by Omni

I already figured that out. I'm just saying the mood of the music is way off.

Posted by Near

Ah, well in that case....my bad, heh.

Posted by Crazy K

I came upon this some time ago. It's nice, but I won't be messing around with it. And Aerosmith came under Metal.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

LOL...some people actually consider 70's Aerosmith as metal. While it was certainly heavier than their later stuff, i'd still say calling it metal is a stretch.

Posted by Omni

70's metal wasn't that heavy either.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

True enough, but a lot of it was still excellent anyway.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Grave Wisdom;608613]LOL...some people actually consider 70's Aerosmith as metal. While it was certainly heavier than their later stuff, i'd still say calling it metal is a stretch.

I also found some Aerosmith under the dark area of Metal. So kinda weird.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: True enough, but a lot of it was still excellent anyway.

No it wasn't. Metal didn't get good until mid eighties.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, the only really good band that played heavy metal in the 70's is Queen, and most of their music isn't metal or even close.