wanna finaly see me?

Posted by Twilight Chick

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2171/nobodysomebodyjpegxa5.jpg

yah... thats me... just add glasses...

i felt like being weird that day... but hey i like the picture.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Boo..>![/COLOR]:eek:

Posted by Twilight Chick

aww, why? i like it.

Posted by Omni

Are you male or female?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I agree with Omni, what the hell are you?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Butch-dyke.. Just how Elric likes 'em.

Posted by Twilight Chick

losers... i'm a girl!

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

thats just disturbing....i just ate lunch too....

Posted by darkwhispers

i coulda told y'all that she's a girl! (lol Down The Sun's Busted, Darkwhispers Rules!)

Posted by Omni

Are you the one she likes, darkwhispers? She was going on and on about it somewhere else, and you seem to know her.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]i like this boy... and he'll never know...
my heart can't afford to be broken again...
hahahahahaha!

Posted by elle

You should try having your hair down. And smile next time! I like the pic, though. You have nice eyes :)

Posted by Zabuza

lol
(What else is there to say?)

Posted by darkwhispers

Quoting Omni: Are you the one she likes, darkwhispers? She was going on and on about it somewhere else, and you seem to know her.

'fraid not it's just that it's obvious she's a GIRL!

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm at a loss of words. I can only meow. Hysterically.

Posted by Tyler Durden

You guys are mean, I can't believe I talk to any of you.. picking on a poor defenseless little girl. So what if she's homely, this is the *** ****ed internets. Not like we're supposed to be here for dating, these forums are teh v1deo lames. [COLOR=DimGray]Who the fuck am I kidding..

[/COLOR][quote=darkwhispers;608171]'fraid not it's just that it's obvious she's a GIRL!
[COLOR=DimGray]What the **** do you know about girls? I bet you haven't even gotten your dick wet, yet. [COLOR=White]LOL..[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I cannot even meow.

But ****, can I laugh. Wow. No one needed to see that.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Would this be a good time to bark like a dog?

Posted by fates warning

[QUOTE=Corrupt]Why is it that using clich

Posted by Dexter

I hope Iris never shows herself. Best to leave it to our imaginations.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Moo?

Posted by Dexter

People expect people on the Internet to be gorgeous for some odd reason and when they turn out to be an average American disappointment follows.

Posted by Twilight Chick

you all are losers. yes even you zabuza.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Average?

Posted by Average n00b

Oh come off it, guys.

I agree with elle, give us another picture with your hair down and smile! ^^

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yeah, sadly that IS average.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting The X: Average?

yes, your perfectly average livestock

Posted by Yonaka

You guys are mean... Btw pics of me coming soon! As soon as my dad e-mails them to me that is... And also a Taco Bell video!!! As soon as Amanda returns so that she may find her USB cable...

Hello Kaira.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Shut up, you're ugly too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is how the world ends.

Posted by Dexter

There are so many better looking guys than girls here at VGC, I sometimes feel gay.

But yeah, that one picture isn't even a good one. You might like it, but you have bad taste. The colour is too dark, the background is ugly, and your emo expression is too run of the mill.

Posted by nich

Kaira, you look a lot like John Goodman. And that is hilarious.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Dexter: There are so many better looking guys than girls here at VGC, I sometimes feel gay.

Because video game nerds are the hawtness. :B

xD

Posted by Twilight Chick

*eye twitch*
i might take that offenceivly if i knew who that was.
FINE!!!

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9583/image001ik7.jpg
me, a pic i took today. reason: cuz you want another pic. i still like the other one better.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2973/shikamarucl5.jpg
and this is the girl i like being shikamaru. reason: she put her hair up and it looked like shikamaru so yah...

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8301/soratu7.jpg
jay again as sora.

Oh Jesus. That first one somehow made you look even worse. Oh wow.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kaira: reason: cuz you want another pic.

Nah, actually, I don't... :eek: :(

Posted by G-Sides

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dexter: People expect people on the Internet to be gorgeous for some odd reason and when they turn out to be an average American disappointment follows.

[quote]I hope Iris never shows herself. Best to leave it to our imaginations.

actually I believe I done seen a photo of Iris a few years ago and she was far from hideous or even average

then again, Drax posted it so credibility is null

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The X: this is how the world ends.

not with a bang but a JESUS CHRIST MAKE IT GO AWAY

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/VGC-STORY.gif[/IMG]

The same picture from this stupid animation Roger posted?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

This thread is so fucking funny, I love it

Posted by Dexter

I've seen that image of Iris. I think I saw it back in, like 2002, so Iris was 16 at the time, and that girl looks well into her 20s. idk if Drax is correct. What does Iris say about the image?

Posted by Average n00b

Oh ***, you guys are so mean to her..But it's so hilarious. xDD

Posted by Klarth

we would make a kawaii couple ^_______^ lets talk about sora and keyblades ^^;;;

Posted by The Judge

Whoof, you barely pass for female.

Carry on.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

second pic looks like she's taking a ****

Posted by Iris

Huh? I wasn't even at VGC in 2002. I know you didn't see it that long ago. I gave it to Drax in like 2004 or 2005. I'm almost 18 in that picture.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: second pic looks like she's taking a ****

That..That made my day. xD

This thread makes me smile in ways I've never smiled before.

Posted by Dexter

Oh, wait, I do remember when I got that image. You actually gave it to me, not Drax. I remember we talKed about being in prison and stuff.

Yeah, you a cutey. NEW PIC PLZ!

Posted by The Judge

Wow, I just noticed those pictures posted on page 2. I haven't genuinely shuddered in a while.

Posted by Xenos

i don't get that

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Wow.

Posted by elle

I like you in glasses. That's my favorite pic of you, lol I love the hair :D Post more of those, and not the ones everyone is labeling as an emo John Goodman look-a-like. And anyone who has the confidence to post more pictures, including full body pictures, after these types of comments gets credit in my book. You rock :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting elle: I like you in glasses. That's my favorite pic of you, lol I love the hair :D Post more of those, and not the ones everyone is labeling as an emo John Goodman look-a-like. And anyone who has the confidence to post more pictures, including full body pictures, after these types of comments gets credit in my book. You rock :cool:

you don't have to be nice

this is the internet

Posted by elle

you don't have to be mature

this is vgc

Posted by Klarth

Quoting elle: you don't have to be mature

this is vgc

this is madness

Posted by elle

you're madness.

thread lock, pls. the drama has pretty much shifted to the community board now

drama... lock? Not on this VGC. Jesse loves his drama.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=elle]you're madness.
WRONG ANSWER

Posted by elle

you're a wrong an-

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]
drama... lock? Not on this VGC. Jesse loves his drama.

Yes, but it's not in this thread anymore. Unless she posts another picture. But she's gone, remember :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting elle: Yes, but it's not in this thread anymore. Unless she posts another picture. But she's gone, remember :(

no, she's just going to set herself on invisible mode and wait for someone to pity her. :(

Posted by elle

I pitied her :( until I found out she wasn't 12. Now I really pity her :(

edit: 14. she didn't look that young

Posted by Omni

I just think she's a fat, ugly girl who will grow up to be a fat, ugly woman and probably marry a fat, ugly man (Panic) and have fat, ugly children. No pity.

Posted by Klarth

in 20 years.

i guarantee it

Posted by elle

Well yeah, if she listens to all of you and your negativity. Sounds like she already has depression, or the typical adolescent sadness that comes with every.. adolescence. This is why coming to message boards for approval, especially at that age, is just stupid. Message boards are the internet's form of high school. What she hears there will be repeated here, only more blunt and to her (url)face.

What she needs to do is stop coming here and try to get support so that she can gain more of the self-confidence that she needs to become a healthier, happier woman who grows up to marry a healthy, happy man (not Panic) and have healthy, happy children.

Posted by Nightmar

Quoted post: Well yeah, if she listens to all of you and your negativity. Sounds like she already has depression, or the typical adolescent sadness that comes with every.. adolescence. This is why coming to message boards for approval, especially at that age, is just stupid. Message boards are the internet's form of high school. What she hears there will be repeated here, only more blunt and to her (url)face.

What she needs to do is stop coming here and try to get support so that she can gain more of the self-confidence that she needs to become a healthier, happier woman who grows up to marry a healthy, happy man (not Panic) and have healthy, happy children

Adolescent sadness doesn't come natural... it's caused by parents who don't give a **** about their kids feelings and cause emotional neglect/abuse to the child.

Second, you can't have healthy kids when you are unhealthy... ever took Health class?

Posted by Klarth

i remember when i came to vgc under an angsty veil of angst

my parents had split up after about ten years of ****, and after being a nothing member for I think two or three months I made a thread about how sad I was and how they both hated me and that they hadn't let me live with them for years and etc etc. needless to say everyone laughed at me and i felt pretty stupid (except skitzo, he was nice).

i came back like a month later and i was like "ok i am a 13yo emo faggot but maybe i should toughen up", so i decided to just get as blunt and internet-tough as possible. people stopped dickering me about and now I have relatively little angst to express to strangers on the internet. i am superior.

also, getting laid helps.

become jaded, ye vain and ugly.

Posted by elle

[quote=KH Queen;608835]Adolescent sadness doesn't come natural... it's caused by parents who don't give a **** about their kids feelings and cause emotional neglect/abuse to the child.

But I thought all parents did that :(

[quote=KH Queen]Second, you can't have healthy kids when you are unhealthy... ever took Health class?

[quote]What she needs to do is stop coming here and try to get support so that [COLOR=lime]she[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]can[/COLOR] gain more of the self-confidence that she needs to [COLOR=lime]become[/COLOR] a [COLOR=lime]healthier[/COLOR], happier woman who grows up [COLOR=lime]to[/COLOR] marry a healthy, happy man (not Panic) and [COLOR=lime]have[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]healthy[/COLOR], happy [COLOR=lime]children[/COLOR].

lol

Quoted post: Adolescent sadness doesn't come natural... it's caused by parents who don't give a **** about their kids feelings and cause emotional neglect/abuse to the child.

It's caused by peer pressure and countless other sources. Some of the worst kids have some of the nicest parents. Don't be an idiot.

Posted by Zac

**** is that chick hot!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's caused by peer pressure and countless other sources. Some of the worst kids have some of the nicest parents. Don't be an idiot.

I'm awesome and my family is a mess of deceit and insensitivity. proof of pudding

Yeah, some of the best people came from terrible upbringings.

****ing kids

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Klarth:

we would make a kawaii couple ^_______^ lets talk about sora and keyblades ^^;;;

you better back off, I thought darkwhispers had dibs

Posted by Hyper

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/h22s/darkness.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Klarths sig reminds me of Kaira's fat for some reason.

Posted by Hyper

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/h22s/darkness3.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by elle

Win.

Posted by Fate

Oh, dear. A little bit of eyeliner can work miracles.

I've seen worse.

Posted by WackoHater

Some of you kids are major retards for insulting others looks when they post a photo, some of you arseholes throwing insults around should post your ugly arse photos so we can insult you losers! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This forum consists of 90% vain idiots for members who are losers at something called life !!!!

Posted by Fate

I wasn't insulting her. :/

Posted by Average n00b

*Looks through the thread again* Neither was I. ^^ Although I was laughing at what everyone says, not her. :P

Kaira, this is the internet. You shouldn't give a **** what people say here, especially in VGC! xD

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

yes she should

needs more pics for epic hilarity

Posted by fates warning

Kaira, you SHOULD listen to people on the internet. We are more honest than anyone you know irl.

Posted by Average n00b

No, it doesn't matter what other people think. -_-; Or that's what I do, I don't give a **** what people think about me, if you have low self-esteem I don't know what to tell you.

Just don't take everyone's comments into heart, it's what you think that matters, not anyone else.

I'm sorry if that sounded gay. xD

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Stupid losers, 90% of you fools as I said !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Get a life idiots and get lost scum bags who are an insult to others and humanity !!!!![/CENTER]

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

God you're a fucking idiot.

GTFO and go have sex with John Goodman.

Posted by Yonaka

Haha, I remember when I was all 'emo'. It still makes me laugh to realize I was that incredibly stupid.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yeah, but you're still fat and ugly.

Posted by Yonaka

Actually, the other day some kid in Walmart comes up to me while I was playing Guitar Hero 2 and says, "**** girl... You're cute." Totally made my day.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

He had to have been ****ing blind.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

how delusional can one girl get

my ***

Quoted post: No, it doesn't matter what other people think.

Yes it does. Even people who say they don't care what people think actually care to some degree, otherwise they'd be drastically different people.

Posted by Klarth

ew!!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Wait, who is blaise again? Does she have some sort of AWESOME picture?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Sapphire Rose: God you're a fucking idiot.

GTFO and go have sex with John Goodman.

Secret dreams exposed ???

Sorry, you are the idiot here kid, get a life loser !!!!

Are you one of the arseholes that insulted this young woman for posting her photos arsewipe ?

Is it fun to hurt people and make a fool out of yourself online big boy ???

You're kind of a sad and pathetic soul boy, grow up and shut up until you do !!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

man the harpoons

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Angelwing;610231]Wait, who is blaise again? Does she have some sort of AWESOME picture?

Yeah, I forget... is Blaise hot or something?

Posted by Lord of Spam

hahaha oh wow

Posted by WackoHater

Get rid of that signature picture numb nuts, it is sick !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sort of like your posts and mind, huh pal ???? :mad:

Quoted post: Yeah, I forget... is Blaise hot or something?

No... no. lol no

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

/r/ blaise pics

Posted by Fort Shino

Fugly fugo.

Nicest way to put it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

As if we knew what the **** you were talking about, asswipe..

Everyone just leave it at "Blaise is like a homely red-headed stepchild".

Posted by NES Queen

did she fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down too?

Posted by WackoHater

No, that was Jesse Smith !!!! :jesse:

Posted by Fort Shino

Quoting NES Queen: did she fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down too?

I think she's fallen out of a few ugly trees.

Posted by Fate

"Welcome to Ugly Orchard, where we homegrow our ugly!"

Posted by Omni

Quoting The X: /r/ blaise pics

[IMG]http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/2039/lolaidsrl3.jpg[/IMG]

K, request fulfilled.

Posted by Sable Wind

lol

Posted by WackoHater

You people are so mean and evil, no wonder all the members here are idiots, no one with brains will hang around you losers!

Posted by Roger Smith

She changed her name to Tifa Lockhart......what the ****.

Posted by Ant

she emphasizes everything klarth mocks on a daily basis...and he's no where to be found.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

She hasn't even posted recently.

wtf

Posted by WackoHater

Du, Why would she want to be part of a place that insults her ??

Some of you guys are losers and big time idiots !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WACKOHATER! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?! CURSES! :mad:

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting WackoHater: Du, Why would she want to be part of a place that insults her ??

Some of you guys are losers and big time idiots !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

everyone else who we've run the gauntlet of insults on has stuck around or come back, so why would she be any different. Panic is a prime example. The boy was ostricized beyond belief yet still comes crawling back for more. Now that is an idiot.

Posted by Omni

We only do it to the people who seem to beg for any kind of attention they can get, even if it's negative.

Posted by Zac

She's even hotter now that she's named after a large breasted FF character

Posted by Crazy K

Panic's girlfriend? **** shes ugly.

Posted by WackoHater

Take that ugly and sick picture of Jesse Smith out of your signature !!!! :jesse: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

lol im sorry i dont see a chin :(

Posted by Ant

nice bump.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

almost a year later

anyone feel we were a bit insensitive to her?

Posted by WillisGreeny

This was that Tifa person, right?

Nope.

She wanted to fit in, but she wasn't wanted, and posted more about how people didn't like her than anything interesting. If you ask me, I think she was insensitive to VGC members.

Posted by Roger Smith

Hah, I remember all the tissues I lost to this thread.[spoiler]that's a masturbation joke btw[/spoiler]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

from wackin off?

dude, ****, why?!

Posted by mis0

This thread was, and is, repulsing.

Posted by cool gamer dad

aww poor girl.

Posted by mis0

It's sort of surprising that people attack others so viciously for being ugly. Especially considering that many VGCers are pretty ugly themselves.

It's not so much her outward appearance that warrants attacks. It's that combined with her idiocy. I doubt anyone here truly cares how someone looks, but if you act like a moron suddenly its relevant since its just more fuel on fire.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;860177]It's not so much her outward appearance that warrants attacks. It's that combined with her idiocy. I doubt anyone here truly cares how someone looks, but if you act like a moron suddenly its relevant since its just more fuel on fire.

Button pushing is what makes VGC a special place to raise kids.

Posted by Ant

man, comedy ****ing gold.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: It's sort of surprising that people attack others so viciously for being ugly. Especially considering that many VGCers are pretty ugly themselves.

You forgot to mention that 99% of the members here are [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hermits"]hermits[/URL] and losers and morons to boot, especially J:jesse:DB !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Keep your idiotic Jesse Smith cloning sorry ARSE the **** out of here you clown !!!!

In other words, take a long dive off a short pier.

You are dumber than J:jesse:DB kid, anyone that would try to mimic a clown like Jessie has to be the biggest idiot in the world.

Posted by WackoHater

Go spam your own forums moron !!!

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Omni: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/VGC-STORY.gif[/IMG]

[O_O]..........hawtness....
[spoiler] took me about an hour to find this i know I had seen this somewhere.[/spoiler]

Posted by WillisGreeny

oh ****, THAT's Iris?

You're on to something, Oswaldo.

Posted by nintendope

it's pat