Lil' Bush?

Posted by Shade

Not funny!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never heard of it.

Posted by Zeta

Just some crappy show on Comedy Central. You're not missing anything.

Posted by Shade

I just thought I'd let people know what I thought of it.

btw it has a hidden side effect: it instills suicidal thoughts into a person's head

Posted by Ant

based off the commercials I felt no need to watch the show. it'll probably be canceled in another 2 or 4 episodes.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Shade32: btw it has a hidden side effect: it instills suicidal thoughts into a person's head

Isnt that Robot Chicken?

Posted by fates warning

stupid show, not funny whatsoever. not to mention about 6 years too late.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Bebop: Isnt that Robot Chicken?

Nah, Robot Chicken's actually funny.

Posted by mis0

Insultingly stupid. My roommate was watching that a couple days ago... I couldn't believe how dumb it was. And yeah, about 6 years too late.

Posted by Iris

Another show on Comedy Central that only gets popular by being overly edgy.

Posted by Crazy K

Looks extremely gay. I watched 5 or so minutes of one of the episodes and wow I felt gay for watching it.

[quote=Shade32;608096]Nah, Robot Chicken's actually funny.

Not really.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Shade32: Nah, Robot Chicken's actually funny.

Lol sarcasm

Posted by Klarth

Can't wait for the feds to cancel everything on CC.

Posted by Dexter

I actually laugh at Robot Chicken. Probably just because it pokes at pop culture. References usually win for me. Lil' Bush doesn't score my giggles.

Posted by Shade

The first bit of Robot Chicken I saw was an old man walking who suddenly had a heart attack and died. Sold.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I started watching lil bush and fell asleep... I woke up later, thankful.

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, this show came way too late in Bush's presidency to be able to make any profit or impact whatsoever. Also, all the Bush jokes are used up.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Had this show been made like 4-5 years ago, i'd probably laugh a little. But c'mon, talk about beating a dead horse...or BUSH!!!

Posted by veritas

The only thing remotly funny is how they make fun of Jeb Bush. I dont see why they put the show on now. Its only gonna last one season at best.

Posted by Crazy K

I'm still surprised that Carlos Mencia is on like his fourth season already.

Anyways I think this show will get one more season, then everyone would have lost interest.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting Crazy K: I'm still surprised that Carlos Mencia is on like his fourth season already.

Ever since Chappelle quit, Comedy Central didn't have a racial minority to make racists jokes that are OK for him to say because he's a racial minority anymore.

Oh, except that Chappelle is hilarious and Mencia deserves to be sodomized and flogged within an inch of his life in some dank back alley in Queens.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Plus, Chappelle was actually pretty clever. Every Mencia joke was stolen off somebody else.

Posted by Ant

so was this show canceled or what?

Posted by The Hate

Umm I dont think so. I think there was supposed to be a new episode this week.

Edit: No its a re run. Maybe the season is over.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Plus, Chappelle was actually pretty clever. Every Mencia joke was stolen off somebody else.

Not to mention his name is Ned, but by all means, let's go by "Carlos" so we can fit the "lol wetback" stereotype better.

Posted by Near

Well not every Joke Mencia has was taken from someone else, but yeah, enough to make you lose any respect you might of had for the mans comedic career.

Anyways, I actually thought Lil' Bush would be funny, but then caught an episode the other day for the first time. Yeah, no where close...big flop....oh well, don't watch Comedy Central that much anyways.

Posted by Crazy K

Mencia sucks at pulling off jokes and other characters. His skits are so pathetic. This is from seeing little clips during commercials.

Anyways I doubt Lil' Bush will last any longer. I can say the same for that American Body Shop show. I hope to god Half Way Home is done with too. I don't see anything great coming from CC besides South Park and re-runs of Scrubs.

Posted by The Hate

I also like Drawn Together. I hope that comes back on.

Posted by Ilikefluff

Quoting netman: Can't wait for the feds to cancel everything on CC.

comedy central will never die, its a great channel, and its not the greatest show but it is kind of funny seeing them pun all the politics ,

Posted by Shade

Uh, no. It's not a great channel. All it's got going for it are The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Shade;643329]Uh, no. It's not a great channel. All it's got going for it are The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

I would say South Park too, since it's the only show I ever watch on CC.

Posted by Ilikefluff

yeah but there showing south park on channels like the WB and stuff,,, but who really likes politics tho, even tho i no lil'bush is politics and its puns, i think the daily show and the colbert report are freakin stupid ,whats the freakin point,, the crank yankers was a good show, south park is good,the 8am movies they show on there are good most of the time when there's still paid programming on every frickin channel, and who doesn't like see the up and coming comics, OH and must i not forget the Roasts ,every Roast they've had are freakin drop dead funny, i missed the flava flav one but the shat roast was funny.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

South Park got old about 7 years ago. So yeah, Daily Show and Colbert are all CC has anymore.

Posted by Crazy K

NO, South Park is still watchable.

Posted by The Hate

I just saw the special olympics one lol.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Crazy K: NO, South Park is still watchable.

I never said it wasn't "watchable"

I just don't get much out of it anymore. Empty filler, kinda like what the Simpsons have become.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Grave Wisdom;686004]I never said it wasn't "watchable"

I just don't get much out of it anymore. Empty filler, kinda like what the Simpsons have become.

Yeah true. They are boring sometimes and the seasons are too short. I did like the WoW episode though.

Posted by The Hate

Emmy Nominated.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Wait, what was Emmy nominated?

Posted by The Hate

The WOW episode. Thats what it said on the commercial for the season 10 dvd.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

No kidding huh?

Well, I wouldn't quite consider it Emmy-worthy.

Posted by The Hate

Well what else would go into the I guess "best animated episode?"

Posted by Shade

The best episode of SP by far is the first one that Kyle's cousin appeared in.

"Stop interrupting the class, the key to this class is concentration!"
"Why don't we send him to a concentration camp!"

Posted by Crazy K

I saw the "Ginger" episode not to long ago.

Posted by The Hate

I liked how he breathed when he was trying to go to sleep.

Posted by Crazy K

I guess that Halfway Home show was canceled. Thank god, because that show sucked. Anyways lets hope everyone looses interest with Sarah Silverman and Carlos Mencia.

Posted by The Hate

Carlos Mencia is annoying as hell.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Carlos Mencia is a hack, and not even a good one.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting The Hate: The WOW episode. Thats what it said on the commercial for the season 10 dvd.

The South Park WoW Episode was great. It was hysterical. I loved the part where Butters comes out the same character as Cartman.

Yes L'll Bush sucked. I do not think it is on anymore. But I could be wrong.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting PROF CHAOS: Yes L'll Bush sucked. I do not think it is on anymore. But I could be wrong.

Unfortunately....

[quote]On October 1, 2007, Lil' Bush was renewed for a 10 episode second season, to air in 2008.

With all the stupid **** Bush actually says, you'd think they'd be able to make the show funnier. A LOT funnier. But instead... it's just gay.