What's the WORST pokemon you've seen.

Posted by Lily_730321

Many of us probably seen a pokemon thats ugly or may look powerful but in the very end suck right or maybe even have bad attacks.? Well here's the thread to tell all. The worst pokemon I've seen is Onix.Well to me he may look cool but have very low attacks.I mean he only does normal attacks or have rock attacks but hits your opponit with low strengh.

Posted by CS Ryan

Bidoof and Bibarel. Have you even LOOKED AT THEM!!??

Posted by Lily_730321

Quoting CS Ryan: Bidoof and Bibarel. Have you even LOOKED AT THEM!!??

I have seen them they're ugly!

Posted by Mystic Hero

Munchlax. I mean wtf were they thinking? The name makes me think of chewable laxatives and its appearance to me is quite ugly. A better idea would be an evolution of Snorlax instead of a pre-evolution,

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Magikarp.

I thought it was going to be a badass magical carp.

Posted by Lily_730321

No wait Unknown is the worst

Posted by cool gamer dad

Sunkern.

Posted by Zeta

Tangrowth.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dunsparce.

Onix, by the way, is a defensive Pok

Posted by muffla

i like bidoof he his my hm slave

i personally didnt like the fire starter in ruby saphire and emerald

Posted by Degeneration

Magmortar is just ugly as sin. It's really good in battles, though.

Posted by RAHU

i would have to sy LICKILICKY ewwww

Posted by O.T.L

i dont like pichu cause it hurts himself,/ zubat always sucked , not goldbat or crobat though

Posted by Lily_730321

Now that I think about it Muk and Grimer are wierd and really gross.

Posted by Klarth

Sephiroth

Posted by Phantom75230

Male Combees. the best thing they know is gust.

worse than magikarp because any magikarp evolve into Garados and male combee dont evolve.

Posted by Roxas23857

Castform that you get in Ruby and Sapphire.
Also Feebas it might as well be a female magikarp with maxed out beauty then it evolves to Milotic.
Mawile just looks stupid.
Seedot even thought it has a cool evolution line. Why would you make an acorn then just call it a pokemon?...

Posted by veritas

Purugly is really disgusting looking. Nothing like an overweight cat for a pokemon. Rattata(probably mispelled) and raticate are also ugly.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Roxas23857: Mawile just looks stupid.

**** you, Mawile rocks :(

And uh, I'd have to say that both of the new legendaries featured on the covers of Diamond/Pearl are two of the most awkward and uninteresting pocket monsters I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. I'm actually kind of surprised that no one had mentioned them prior to this post, too.

Posted by veritas

Random question but how do u get the flute for arceus. Do u have to catch all the pokemon or what?

Posted by Phantom75230

No, You get the Azure Flute thru a Nintendo Event or Hack

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Corrupt: **** you, Mawile rocks :(

And uh, I'd have to say that both of the new legendaries featured on the covers of Diamond/Pearl are two of the most awkward and uninteresting pocket monsters I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. I'm actually kind of surprised that no one had mentioned them prior to this post, too.

I actually think Dialga looks kind of cool, but Palkia is a major wtfno.

Shaymin also looks pretty stupid and uninspired.

Posted by Zeta

Palkia looks fine to me. Dialga looks like some retarded mutant horse.

Posted by O.T.L

to me rypherior is very ugly , rydon is much better looking and sexier!

also ,tangela is ugly and so is tangigrowth ( misspelled I'm sure ) wow what a change it tangela got bigger , and fatter !?!?!?

Posted by David the legend

oswaldo is kindA rite...
i would say bibarel...but he's my HM slave...
ill say....ehhhhh...
dunsparce
WTF! wats does he ever do???!
he's jux..there and not onbly dat he is ugly as hell!

Posted by cool gamer dad

You've never heard of Haxparce. Serene Grace + Body Slam = 60% chance of paralysis, and Headbutt gives you a 60% chance of flinch. Of course, there's a better way to do this now: Togekiss. But yeah, Dunsparce is not even close to being the worst.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Um... Beedrill, Parasect, and Weepinbell. I have no idea why. I'm just not that fond of them I guess.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure Bellsprout is statistically worse than Weepinbell.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Stinger: Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure Bellsprout is statistically worse than Weepinbell.

sorry i couldnt resist. XD lol

Posted by avalanch

Kakuna is definitely the worst ones ever. It's only attack for a while is harden...

Posted by protomanEXE

Bidoof is the worst pokemon hands down

Posted by G-Sides

luvdisc anyone :s

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

bibarel is hard to look at same with purugly. and in in that name theres an ugly. purUGLY!

Posted by jake from da vgchat

of the worst pokemon are zubat cos its sh it in battle and they appear all the time in caves and such and second is magicarp it is so cr ap it cant even learn any TM or HM moves and the only atacks a magicarp can have is splash(shi tist move there is) tackle (which only takes away 1-10hp) and flail(which if u really want ur magicarp 2 no that u have 2 raise it all da way 2 lv 35 or somin).

Posted by The Hate

Male combee just cause he cant evolve. He only knows 2 moves.

Posted by Roxas23857

The Hate that is so true because if it can't evolve then what is the point of the male combee.
But did anyone else think they made it look kindof like beedrill so that they are both bee looking?

Posted by Lily_730321

Quoting Zeta: Palkia looks fine to me. Dialga looks like some retarded mutant horse.

Dialga is a great pokemon.I assure you once you train him/her it's very powerful especialy once you teach him/her draco metor.

Posted by Dulce Pax

Dialga rocks when you train it right. My worst pokemon ever is Aron, that weird little thing that looks like a dog in oversized hockey goalie kit. I swear its the ugliest pokemon ive seen

Posted by ChimcharFan

I think Carnivine is kind of weird.Does anyone like Carnivine?

Posted by ChimcharFan

I think Carnivine is kind of weird.Does anyone like Carnivine?

Posted by Luigi61289

i like carnivine and i also like Torchic so those that don't can go jump.

i'm not a big fan of swampert, exploud and aipom's evolution it looks weird

Posted by Ch

The worst I've ever seen?

All of them except the first 150

Posted by talentz

I hate the new genaration,They look so wierd.

Posted by Luigi61289

i really hate purugly or what ever it's called the evolution of glameow

Posted by Isaac1

Zubat and Magikarp sucked pretty badly IMO.

Posted by Wind_Disciple

[IMG]http://www.mab1376.com/bidoof.bmp[/IMG]
LOL XD

In my opinion, red/blue/green/yellow pokemons looked great, silver/gold/crystal looked awesome, ruby/sapphire/emerald well... they started to look so-so, and the later pokemons actually made me quit the whole series.