What ps2 game you think rocks?

Posted by Lily_730321

I think Okami is the coolest ever of all.You can control about every element.You should play it.

Posted by Lily_730321

Summit your suggestions

Posted by Near

Shadow of the Colossus was an excellent game in my opinion. I just thought the whole idea was great for a game and the fun factor was extremely high. I would play this game over and over until I simply got so good that it was no longer a challenge. I would recomend this game to anyone who owns a playstation 2.

Posted by TheSorrow

Why is the poll for gamecube games? :confused: Anyways I already posted my favorite in the one started a while back...

Posted by Lily_730321

I just wanted to know what games do people enjoy the best.

Posted by Lily_730321

Quoting Near: Shadow of the Colossus was an excellent game in my opinion. I just thought the whole idea was great for a game and the fun factor was extremely high. I would play this game over and over until I simply got so good that it was no longer a challenge. I would recomend this game to anyone who owns a playstation 2.

Hmm....I should try that game Near.

Posted by G-Sides

you're a moron, wtf is this a poll for GC games for? if you wanted to know that then make a poll in gamecube, not ps2

Posted by shibito666

i think a poll quiz is good but,really gamecube is ok but....i think you should get siren for ps2

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

What the ****. Firstly, check out the stickied threads. Secondly, decide what you want the **** thread to be about.

Posted by dunno

they all suck except *** of war

Posted by Anti-Muffla

Socom 2 was my favorite.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting TheSorrow: Why is the poll for gamecube games? :confused:

What's funny is that this is hardly the first time I've seen a thread made with a poll that has nothing to do with the thread's topic. I guess when people are new to message boards they think the poll option is just something used to ask a random question.

Anyway, which PS2 game do I think rocks? Ha! I'd be typing for a LONG time answering that one. Probably the best system ever.

Posted by veritas

Yea playstation has always had great game series. LIke Ratchet and clank, Jak, MGS, FF, Grand turismo, Kingdom Hearts, DMC.

ooooo 666th post evil

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Which PS2 game rocks? Guitar Hero lol

But seriously, *** Hand was pretty cool.

Posted by Xeones

*** of war was badass, what little shadow of collossus i did play was really cool...there are tons more but i have to get ready for work.

Posted by itsmorethenafrag

ok with the pole i must say Tales is great (my fav game ever) but the best game for the PS2 is rouge galaxy its an amazing rpg so i'd say buy it.

Posted by Recton66

I cant belive u people dont like kingdom hearts

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It's because it isn't very good.

Posted by Arcadios

I actually think that FFX was a pretty awesome game. ;_;

Posted by acid monkey

ok have u played himan bloodmoney

Posted by Phantom75230

Quoting Arcadios: I actually think that FFX was a pretty awesome game. ;_;

Yea, it was But FFX-2 just kinda killed it

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Recton66: I cant belive u people dont like kingdom hearts

Its was generally a good game but i cannot seirously play a game who has Disney Characters as main support

Quoting Arcadios: I actually think that FFX was a pretty awesome game. ;_;

FFX had a great story and the gameplay allowed you to use all your chars.
It was a good game i agree

Quoting acid monkey: ok have u played himan bloodmoney

Nope :( i really need to get myself a copy! These days with school and work and my girlfriend its getting PRETTY hard to find time to buy decent games :'(!!

Posted by karateteen14

PS2 game that rock? Guitar Hero 2 was a rockin game!! literally