Who watched the Megaman Anime?

Posted by MikaFeldy

I did, I barely remember it, but I remember being in love with it as a kid xD.

Posted by Stalolin

If you mean this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbBe_8FYHeQ then yeah, I ate it up as a kid. Still love the show.

Also, technically it's not an anime. It was made in America by Ruby Spears Productions, hence why the show has a few differences from the game *cough Roll cough*

Posted by WillisGreeny

Oh yes, the Megaman cartoon. My brother bought both seasons on DvD and we both watched them. It was always interesting to see how Megaman would use his blaster without actually blasting anyone directly. He would always shoot somthing that was hanging around in the room, which would then fall on the bad guys, but never a direct shot.

Posted by CS Ryan

I've watched them all when I was a kid, but I never really liked it. Megaman looked totally wrong, and that moslty did it for me. But I liked that one where Megaman X appeared.

Posted by WillisGreeny

The worst scheme Wily came up with was the episode where he tried freezing the whole city with liguid nitrogen only to find out that it would all evaporate seconds later, regardless of what Megaman did. That just tickeled me, like, what was the point Wily?

Posted by Red

this thread needs more "SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT, MEGAMAN!!!!!"

anyway yeah never watched this show cuz it was never on. however ONCE I do recall seeing an episode and only remembering bits and pieces of it.

I remember him being on an air ship, jumping back and forth shooting at robots coming at him and him saying "This is like a video game"

then he fought protoman in like a cave nd he has "Iceballs".

and I remember by the end of the episode he was hiding behind some crate, and he needed to get onto a platform, he only had one harpoon left, and then he mised the shot and caught the attention of one of the robot guards.

does any of that sound familiar to anyone?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

i have on the internet every now and then, i wish i knew when it came on cuz i really liked that show

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

The muscled teenage boy look turned me off somewhat.

At least it was better than Captain N's Megaman. Ugh :puke:

Also, for some reason it's called "Megaman Anime" in the Anniversary Collection...hmm.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

All I remember is Protoman calling Mega Man "bro" a lot.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=CS Ryan;608749]I've watched them all when I was a kid, but I never really liked it. Megaman looked totally wrong, and that moslty did it for me. But I liked that one where Megaman X appeared.

You mean this one? [youtube=7kXn4jFmEEQ]7kXn4jFmEEQ[/youtube]
I never really understood why Proto Man was always on Wily's side.

Posted by CS Ryan

Quoting TimeSkipz: You mean this one? [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUzX8MXD-lQ&feature=related[/youtube]
I never really understood why Proto Man was always on Wily's side.

Yeah, I think so... (YouTube's not working on my comp anymore!)

...oh ***, another Winnipegger...

Posted by TimeSkipz

Wow, how many peggers we got here? Anyway that episode was called "the mega x".

Posted by sonic hedgehog

I did, once, along time ago

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

I did, and I watched Captain N, which featured a very strange version of Mega Man, if that counts.

Posted by WillisGreeny

lol Captain N rocked. Simon Belmont was actually interesting.