In This Moment

Posted by Hochiminh

I heard this band on radio; I think their name is In This Moment and the song that they were playing was called "Beautiful Tragedy". It has a female vocalist with clean vocals but an edgier, screaming sound and kind of heavy. If this is out, can someone tell me if you enjoy it?

Also, I heard a progressive rock/metal band; I believe the song is called "Get In Get Out"; just wondering what's the name of that band?

Thanks a bunch.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]heard this band on radio
haha

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

stfuajpg klarth, radio ****ing rocks for discussions.

Music, not so much. Well not at all actually. Whatever.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

In this Moment is Metalcore. Therefore, it sucks.

Posted by Shade

Generalizing is fun.

Posted by Hyper

I got their single when it leaked and thought they had some potential but the main problem was with the vocals. She really isn't that good.

If you want metalcore that doesn't flat-out suck and has some form of talent, listen to Darkest Hour or Between the Buried and Me. At least they can play their instruments well.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: If you want metalcore that doesn't flat-out suck and has some form of talent, listen to Darkest Hour or Between the Buried and Me. At least they can play their instruments well.

also: all that remains, sonic syndicate, chimaira, raunchy, still remains, soilwork

Chimaira is pushing it.