read this

Posted by fates warning

Quoting AP: Doctors Find 6 Sewing Needles in Baby
By Associated Press
2 hours ago

BEIJING - Doctors in southern China were planning to perform surgery on a 1-year-old boy whose parents took him to a hospital because he had been unusually fussy and learned he had six sewing needles in his body, newspapers reported Monday.

The child's parents, migrant workers from southwest China, said they had no idea how the needles ended up in their son, nicknamed Xiao Yu.

The Beijing Youth Daily ran a color photo of an X-ray showing five needles throughout the boy's torso. The Beijing Morning Post printed close-ups of the X-ray, plus another that showed a needle that had apparently been pushed through the top of the child's head.

The photographs showed the needles completely embedded inside the boy.

"We have to perform the surgery as soon as possible, but we cannot promise that we can remove all the needles," the doctor, Gu Yong, was quoted as saying.

The parents said they took Xiao Yu to a hospital on June 2 after he cried for three or four nights in a row and ate less than usual.

An X-ray taken there revealed two needles inside the boy's chest. He was sent for surgery at another hospital, where a second X-ray revealed four more needles _ two in his scrotum, one in his head and another in his abdomen.

The parents, who work at a bag factory in southern China's Guangzhou city, said no strangers have come into contact with the boy.

pretty awesome

Posted by Average n00b

Holy hell. o_O;

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]That..... is almost creepy enough to confuse a person.

I Mean, needles, in random places? Are we sure that this kid wasnt playing with his mom's sewing kit? Let alone... so they were actually inside this boy's body??

Seems like another mystery of life. [/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Pretty wierd. Could it be that voodoo does work on a person?

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Xero: Pretty wierd. Could it be that voodoo does work on a person?

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well, for the honest to hell truth, anything you see on TV and in Movies that is about Voodoo is completely fictional.

Down in Haiti, the Haitians have their way of life/Religion based on Vodou... where us stupid americans have derived Voodoo... which involves rituals and spirits that inhabit their bodies, and is described as the person becomes the "horse" and the spirit is the "rider".

That, and the spirits' names and likenesses are based off of the catholic priests... for they had some kind of influence on the Hatian Vodou Lifestyle.

But dont quote me on that... I got a C in that class.[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Quoting TMNT Freak: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well, for the honest to hell truth, anything you see on TV and in Movies that is about Voodoo is completely fictional.[/COLOR]

I know it's fictionnal, but those kinds of stories could make some people wonder if...

I know this probably has nothing to do with voodoo. Maybe the story isn't true. Meh...

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Xero: I know it's fictionnal, but those kinds of stories could make some people wonder if...

I know this probably has nothing to do with voodoo. Maybe the story isn't true. Meh...
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

I was just trying to show some shred of intelligence that I may have that is not any type of video game console or game.... :([/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Don't get me wrong dude. I know you're clever. I was just making sure you don't actually believe that I though that this peice of news was voodoo.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Everything seems in its proper order.

But, how the bloody hell would needles embedd themselves inside a small child? Indeed, a mystery.... I for one would love to solve it. Alas, that would be a difficult task, nonetheless.[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

It's time to call a necromancer and bring back Agatha Christie ;)

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Fuck yeah, Agatha Christie!

OH man, I never though i would love a book so much... until I read something by her.

If she knows how to kill people and make it all mysterious, then, that means she would know all about mysterious things, and spooky occurances.

I am only a Level 6 Sorceress, I dont think that will help at all....
[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

Quoting TMNT Freak: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]
I am only a Level 6 Sorceress, I dont think that will help at all....
[/COLOR]

What on earth are you talking about now? 0_o

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I had a Diablo II moment there. Oops.

Its those video games, they rot your mind.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tiptoegecko

What in the ****ing name of the Lord Jesus Christ that I don't believe in?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: said no strangers have come into contact with the boy.

So the parents did it to him, yeah?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah.

Posted by Omni

What the ****? Seriously. People are messed up.

Posted by Reve

Ouch. That just sounds painful. Some parents they are.

Posted by Slade

At least the boy's so young he won't remember the pain. Later on he'll just be that awesome kid with needles in his body.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Dude... needles in his soon to be sperm-bag.

He's gotta have balls o' steel.

Posted by Skitzo Control

More like balls of flesh, 'cause needles can't puncture steel!
---
At this point, I don't think the biggest concern should be, How'd they get there? but, rather, How do we get them out?

Posted by Sakaki-chan

Oh my ***! That poor baby... I can't believe that! Dumbass parents...

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: So the parents did it to him, yeah?

Or possibly a sibling. Depending on how long they've been in there though the docs might not be able to take them out.

Posted by muffla

owww oww oww scrotom needels

Posted by Pit

kids been listening to linkin park. not good

edit: those wounds will never heaallll