WHO IS JACK ****T?

Posted by Oforia

WHO IS JACK SCHITT?
For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?
We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!' Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc.

They had one son, Jack.
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.
Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.
Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt

Posted by fates warning

I found this very enlightening

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, that's because you are ****ing stupid to begin with :cookie:

Posted by fates warning

Roger, im not even going to really respond to that, because everyone hates you :cookie:

Posted by Omni

Seen this on a shirt years ago. Old is old.

Posted by Oforia

got it in an email.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting fates warning: Roger, im not even going to really respond to that, because everyone hates you :cookie:

WAY TO NOT EVEN GOING TO REALLY RESPOND BY RESPONDING DUMB ****.

Anyway, more people will hate me then people that actually like you. I win the numbers race.

Btw, I like your current avy Mix.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: WAY TO NOT EVEN GOING TO REALLY RESPOND BY RESPONDING DUMB ****.

Hey look! FAGGOT RAGE.

Posted by Omni

Btw, I don't like your current avy Rog.

Posted by Roger Smith

I feel that through our insults, you and I have grown closer. Keep it coming.

Posted by Omni

**** you, faggot.

Nah, I really don't care anymore either. :cool:

Posted by Roger Smith

It's pretty fun now.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Roger Smith really needs a blowjob.

Posted by Omni

Help him out, Grave.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

SURE! if he'll except my "assistence"

Posted by mis0

So you're saying you'd let Roger stick his penis in your mouth? You fail.

Posted by Omni

To him, that counts as a great success.

Posted by Klarth

I'm a Jack!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting mis0: So you're saying you'd let Roger stick his penis in your mouth? You fail.

Hey, i'm just looking for something or somebody to do on a friday night!!! :(