what?

Posted by Klarth

:(?

Posted by Shade

PORRRRRRR QUEEEEEEE!?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth;605805]:(?

lulz

I don't remember why I made this thread, and so to make up for it I went to go find a picture of Grahf being all badass and powerful, but found this instead: http://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/games/2000/xenogears.html

they sort of ignore how deus is man-made but hey, it's christianity

Posted by Klarth

Haha that's awesome, "Christian rating". admittedly until certain **** gets revealed and grahf is all like "TO KILL... MOTHER ***!" and balthasar is like "THIS IS THE VESSEL FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE SLAYER OF ***" it's totally sacrilegious huh.

also did you find said picture of grahf

Posted by Poco

xenogears was translated by people who read a bible and said

"hey these are some cool themes and names lets slap them ona game about robots ok"

Posted by S

Ahahah, Stalolin, thank you for that great read. It's so ridiculously funny how people take things offensive, when in fact, it isn't at all on a Christian perspective. Reading comprehension, apparently is lacking.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lunairetic: Ahahah, Stalolin, thank you for that great read. It's so ridiculously funny how people take things offensive, when in fact, it isn't at all on a Christian perspective. Reading comprehension, apparently is lacking.

I slash you with my sword.

Posted by S

Quoting Klarth: I slash you with my sword.

I beat you with my club.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth;606089]Haha that's awesome, "Christian rating". admittedly until certain **** gets revealed and grahf is all like "TO KILL... MOTHER ***!" and balthasar is like "THIS IS THE VESSEL FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE SLAYER OF ***" it's totally sacrilegious huh.

also did you find said picture of grahf

unfortunately it doesn't look like i'll be getting much grahf artwork without an art book

BUT, I did find this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXMVcG5mxMg&mode=related&search=

Someone hacked Bart's gear so it'd go to infinity mode and beat up Id on the first encounter in the desert.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lunairetic: I beat you with my club.

Hyper deathblow!

Posted by Roger Smith

I'd kill god. I'd be successful too.

Posted by S

Quoting Klarth: Hyper deathblow!

I plead concession. Who knew a noob could use a "Hyper deathblow"? ;_;

Posted by Klarth

I charged at attack level 3. Boo-ya!

Posted by Stalolin

so i'm now replaying this game, as I never finished it, as my disks always froze on the first deus battle

also, disco angel:

Posted by Klarth

i'm replaying it too!

Currently on the Kislev airship factory. **** yeah vierge

Posted by Poco

i played on emu it sucked

what the hell faggots

Posted by Poco

WHY DONT YOU PLAY A REAL GAME LIKE MADDEN

Posted by Klarth

AMERICAN FOOTBALL

LETS WEAR BULLETPROOF VESTS AND STEAL AN ENGLISH GAME AND MAKE IT SO PUSSY BOYS CAN PLAY

YEAH

Posted by Poco

Quoting Klarth: AMERICAN FOOTBALL

LETS WEAR BULLETPROOF VESTS AND STEAL AN ENGLISH GAME AND MAKE IT SO PUSSY BOYS CAN PLAY

YEAH

HELL YEAH BROTHER

seriouspost:im actually going to download xenogears soon, ive never played it.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Klarth: AMERICAN FOOTBALL

YEAH

THANK YOU.