Zombie MMO

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

hey, ya. ive been lookin for a zombie mmo game for quite some time now and its driving me crazy. i know of Zu-Lu Online and Examnius but they're not availible yet. plz does anyone know of a zombie mmo, that has graphics? not like urban dead or any of those kinds of games but a 3-D Zombie MMO. thx

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]well its not zombies, but Dark Eden is a vampire MMO which is very Diablo II-esque. check it out on google. It gets boring pretty quickly though.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wait for Left4Dead. Not an MMO, but it'll kick so much ******* ***.

Posted by Creedence

Half Life mod, Oh yea, you couldn't get that to work. ^_^

Hmmm. I'm gonna check into a zombie mod for GunZ.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

ive looked around, Counter Strike and Half Life(2) are the only things with zombie mods. and check this out, Exanimus has a monthly fee!!! WTF! ahh well, wat do ya expect on a game they've been workin on for...ever on.

Posted by Creedence

My friend, my friend, we'll force jaco to earn us money so we can play it or else we'll blackmail him saying that if he doesnt earn us money we'll tell everyone he ****ed his mom. ^_^

Briliant!!!!!!

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting The X: Wait for Left4Dead. Not an MMO, but it'll kick so much ******* ***.

I saw that in GI! Finally, a co-op game where the objective is to kill zombies. Hopefully it won't make you go through a dumb and pointless storyline that ruins the fun of the game like some game I know coughdeadrisingcough

Posted by Creedence

Erm, it goes coop via xbox live? that'd be great. If it went coop splitscreen that'd be great too. Also it'd be awesome if it was on the PC, whatever works for them as long as they bring me an evildead another great coop game to play, and this time, it has zombies. ^_^

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

YEA! and plus totaly we can blackmail jacob for the ermm... *cough* calculator *cough* and for the record Tiptoe, i thought Dead Rising was awesome. but thats just me xD

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: Erm, it goes coop via xbox live? that'd be great. If it went coop splitscreen that'd be great too. Also it'd be awesome if it was on the PC, whatever works for them as long as they bring me an evildead another great coop game to play, and this time, it has zombies. ^_^

It's 360/Vista if I am not mistaken. It should be split screen via 360 too. It's gonna be great >:3