Tails was/is gay?

Posted by MikaFeldy

I've always thought Tails is gay. He's small and effeminate (a gay stereotype), and, perhaps less stereotypical, unpopular, ignored, and deeply involved in a hobby others may find nerdy or lame, inspite of his great talents (which I note due to the fact that alot of gay people I know, including myself for a time, experience such a life)

He sees Sonic and immediatly chases after him, inspite of the danger. Come on, if he was aiming for "Just friends", why would he go through all that hell? He could have died, and for a guy he just met? Thats love at first site.

Yuki Naja (I think thats the name of the Sonic guy >>, I forget) is relecutant to talk about his sexuality, while he does freely about other Sonic Chracters. He said he wanted Tails to definatly be unique and effemeninate, but seemed to be trying to be vague. Perhaps not to cause controversy for revealing he intended Tails to be gay? I think so.

Posted by Zeta

ITT people confuse gay with little brother-like behavior.

Posted by Dexter

Interesting observations, but there are plenty of other characters who fit into such categories, especially in the RPG world. I always thought of him as a younger kid into airplanes and such, which is quite common. Having a longing for adventure and danger is common, too. Even I desire to go out on an adventure, like Leonardo in The Beach. It sometimes just takes someone who is already on an adventure to bring forth the inspiration to motivate you into action. For Tails, that's Sonic. Sonic comes around, bursting of energy like a Tasmanian Devil, and Tails thus sees an opportunity to bring his inner desires to life, fulfill one of his dreams, and in the process gains a new, trustworthy partner that changes his life forevermore. They shared chemistry, aided each other's weaknesses. If Sonic was a girl, or vice versa, I have no doubt that they'd hook up, but I have trouble imagining them being gay. It just doesn't seem to work, although Sonic is usually avoiding Amy.

Posted by elle

Oh, stop. If you had a birth defect and saw an opportunity to attain instant celebrity status just by tagging along with one of the gaming world's biggest stars, you'd do it, too. Would you really care if you came off a tad bit gay? I think not.

Posted by G-Sides

a tad bit? X: tails is hella gay.

Posted by Roger Smith

Tails isn't gay.....he's 8 yo.

Posted by G-Sides

8 y/o homo.

Posted by Roger Smith

Whatever floats your boat.

Posted by MikaFeldy

I think by now everyones forgot Tails is 8..or embracing him as a furry shota mascot xD

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting MikaFeldy: I think by now everyones forgot Tails is 8

Quoting Roger Smith: Tails isn't gay.....he's 8 yo.

Well said sir.

Posted by Pit

that's like 50 years in human years. Tails is a fag.

Posted by Roger Smith

You'd know furry age wouldn't you furfag?

Posted by Pit

**** straight, wait wh-

Posted by avalanch

tails is a straight up gay character, at least thats what the guy who made this pic thinks anyways....

Oh and BTW, DONT CLICK IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE UM SOUND EFFECTS THAT THE GUY MADE.....
[COLOR=#ffab00][URL="http://www.tillerman.net/2005_08_01_archive.html]"][QUOTEhttp://www.tillerman.net/2005_08_01_archive.html]
[U][COLOR=#ffab00][/URL][URL]http://sonicsex.ytmnd.com/[/URL][URL="http://sonicsex.ytmnd.com/"][/COLOR]

"Uses original sound samples from the Sonic the Hedgehog games. Some funny!"[/URL][/COLOR][/U][URL="http://www.tillerman.net/uploaded_images/sonic-785270.jpg"][/URL]

Posted by Fred333

First time I played the game I thought he was gay. He just gets to close for comfort sometimes.

Posted by Colonel

This thread was funny/fun to read!

Posted by Fred333

It is very funny... but true.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Only a gay fox would see the need for an extra tail accessory. Someone should E-mail sega to get confirmation on this...it's very important that we know.

Posted by avalanch

Any word from sega yet?

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

I seriously thought he was a chick at first.

Er, vixen.

Posted by Wiki

hes at that age were people start to experiment, so what if hes gay, nothing wrong with that. Everyone knows sonic and knuckles were gay lovers, maybe tails is just tryin to be like his big brother sonic.

Posted by Premature Burial

This is indeed a very interesting thread, and some of the observations and insights are far from nonsensical-however, allow me to point out, and what scares me is that everyone KNOWS this already, but Tails is a fox, and Sonic is a hedgehog.

With this in mind, discussing the sexual orientation of two different kinds of animals is somewhat disturbing. :p

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

This is a bad thread, and you should feel bad reading it.

Posted by darkwhispers

i agree. now then what about luigi? incestuos gay dude or loyal brother?

Posted by emoposer9

Tails was always portrayed as a little kid that just wanted to hang out with the cool bad guy fighting Sonic. He deffinitely is not gay.

Posted by O.T.L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh8qzD6DpkY

Posted by protomanEXE

dude that video was tight

Posted by O.T.L

quote knuckles and thats what the video was

Posted by Nazo

Lol. Tails has always been a gay fox, imho. All you ever hear him say is, "WHERE'S SONIC?" "SONIC!" "SONIC, ARE YOU OKAY?!?"

I like Sonic the Hedgehog, but Tails, please... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Posted by skaterzpenguin

I don't think tails is or was gay ever, because I thought someone else in the sonic series acted gay, but I forgot who it was... lol

Posted by Roger Smith

BUT TAILS IS WITH HIM!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I know for a fact Tails was, and is to this day, a flaming homo. I have documents and handwritten notes detailing the whole thing. If it weren't for my laziness, I'd post them.

Posted by Roger Smith

Why the **** would you have detailed reports on a homosexual fox?

Posted by WillisGreeny

I have my reasons....shut up. :(

Posted by xD Man

i hope he wasn't gay

i hate gays but i love tails and he's my favorite character for sega

Posted by Yoshidude

I TOTALLY AGREE! all the ****ing sonic games I played(1 game) HE IS GAY

Posted by Breakman

my avatar has been tails for a long time and i'm pretty gay

does that count for anything

Posted by muffla

your gay?

Posted by Corrupt

MY gay? Or his gay? Could be anyone's gay.

Posted by Breakman

yes my gay

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm trying to limit my gay emissions because I care about the planet.

Posted by muffla

Hmm i never knew there were this manny gays here, im not gay but im friends with gay people.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm not gay, which is a shame.

Posted by Breakman

who else is besides me

i haven't been back long enough to really find out >:3

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm not, but Tails is.

Wonder when Chris is going to start posting again :(