Demod/Downmod Dexter?

Posted by Linkman

This whole thing almost inevitable. Complaint after complaint, and not just in the Board Help, Suggestions, Complaint forum, but on AIM too. Pretty much all that needs to be has been already, so I'll leave it that. I'm copying this to the community board so non-mods can have their say too. Vote away!

Posted by Alastor

I think Dexter's smart enough to take a hint if he gets demoted. If it goes through and he keeps acting up on NES, SNES, and Music, demod entirely.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

The power has gone to his head. Demod entirely.

Posted by netman

Downmod is the best option I'd say. Also replace him with me.

Posted by Omni

Give him a chance to be a regular mod, but if he ****s up, demod.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, I've only seem him mess with Klarth. Aside from that haven't seen anything.

But I think I'll return the favor to the mod base and just not vote so I'll get at least grim satisfaction out of it all. So, a neutral I am in this.

Good luck Dexy.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I've never had any problems with Dexter, and I really don't see much reason for his de-modding or down-modding. But if anything has to be done, i'd go with down-modding.

Posted by The Judge

I remember back in the day when I used to actually give a crab's bee-hind about all this riff-raff. Good times.

...And that's why they call me a free-toed sloth.

Posted by Oforia

You still do, just sub-consciously.

Posted by S

No "Do not demod/demote" option, eh? This is more serious than I first thought then, or at least being taken more seriously. I probably would have voted for a demote had the option been there anyway but just making note. I vote demote. He's a strong member, and did his job well before this incident so I don't see why we can't still trust in him a little. He's earned that much, I'd wager.

Posted by Roger Smith

When a mod makes the system unstable, swift action is required I suppose.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

So, what exactly did Dexter do anyway? Supposedly he messed with Klarth, but what else?

Posted by Alastor

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23681

First post.

Looks tl;dr, but read it and you'll know what everyone's so upset about.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Ok yeah, after reading all that...i'd like to change my vote. De-mod him completely!

Sorry Dexter, i've never had any problems with you personally. Facts are facts however, and you've long since earned a de-modding.

Posted by Oforia

Demote.

If the problem persists, demod completely.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I smell a majorly biased poll!! Let me fix that!!!! :D:D:D Any one want there vote changed!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

YOUR CRAZY O' BROTHER OF MINE!

Posted by Alastor

I don't think it's so much of a biased poll as it is a "take action so everyone will shut up" poll.

Posted by Dexter

If you take all the wrong-doings of any mod, super mod and regular, and present them in a single thread, they're going to end up looking bad and convincing people that they're not in the best position. That's what this feels like. I think I do more good than bad. I think I just worked on the wrong guy, he then collected enough info, and went into persuasion mode and convinced enough people to take me down. Maybe I'm lost in a delusion or am missing the major mistake, but it doesn't seem like I did anything that other mods wouldn't do or have already done.

Posted by Alastor

I'm pretty sure most of us don't delete and edit posts and threads for no real reason and expect to keep our jobs. "Worked on the wrong guy" says to me that you let your personal grudge get the best of you, and made it come before doing what you were put in that position to do.

You do do more good than bad, but honestly, this wasn't something I'd expect from you.

Posted by Dexter

No, I deleted Klarth’s threads/posts for reasons, which I've stated several times in several other threads. I don't remember what they were now, but they were just silly, spammy threads that needed to go, and so I did my job and got rid of them. If I didn't then someone else would've removed them later, like Fate, since I think she modded that particular forum. One was an exact thread found in DA, about going upstairs vs. going downstairs or something like that. Really, they needed to go. And I rarely edit posts.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: 1) Editing the posts of others. Case in point: NEMI.
[url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=520366&postcount=186]Example time![/url] Omni tells me that she actually stopped coming around VGC because Dexter was constantly harassing her to the nth degree.

Past case: Remember when Judge moderated the Off-Topic area? Remember a certain picture thread Sable Wind made years ago? Remember how he renamed it to "Ogle a Young Girl's Tits" or something along those lines? Remember how he was demodded within days? Hm.

Rarely, hm? Why edit them at all?

Posted by Dexter

I don't recall that. Why did I edit it? I remember doing that with Arcadios and that other girl in the smoothie shop thread, but not with her.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'll remain neutral in the fray. Dexter's affairs with Klarth are highly homosexual, yet pleasingly comical. But he's still an ******* with a picky power trip.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I remember doing that with Arcadios and that other girl in the smoothie shop thread, but not with her.

Haha, oh wow.

Posted by Ant

You know, considering all the bull**** that Fate and Iris did earlier and Fate still does on occasion, this is comparatively nothing.

****ing in an ocean of **** at this point though. whatever

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... Can I change my vote?

Quoted post: You know, considering all the bull**** that Fate and Iris did earlier and Fate still does on occasion, this is comparatively nothing.

Those were good times. There was way more *****ing and complaining at that point than this situation would ever hope to get.

Posted by Ant

and did they get demodded? nope :D

**** I love this site.

B-b-but they're girls!

Posted by Oforia

I think there is a difference between Fate deleting the occasional thread on accident, and Dexter unwarrantably editing posts, deleting threads, and banning members for 2 years who didn't break any rules.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Mixman: I think there is a difference between Fate deleting the occasional thread on accident, and Dexter unwarrantably editing posts, deleting threads, and banning members for 2 years who didn't break any rules.

shhhhhhhhhh, don't talk about things you don't know about.

Quoted post: I think there is a difference between Fate deleting the occasional thread on accident

Time machine get.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Ant: shhhhhhhhhh, don't talk about things you don't know about.

Shut it.

Posted by Xero

I voted for "Do nothing!" I'm on Dexter's side.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Time machine get.

So because more stuff happened in the past, and nobody did anything about it back then, why demod them now? It is kind of a thing of the moment. If someone complains, it gets enough support, someone gets demodded. Fate and Iris have improved, and there is no real reason to push for either one of them to be demodded at their current state.

Posted by Ant

did anyone say they should be now? where you people come up with some of this sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t is amazing. we were just commenting on the power of the almighty vagoo and the power it holds over this site.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Ant: You know, considering all the bull**** that Fate and Iris did earlier and Fate still does on occasion, this is comparatively nothing.

Posted by Klarth

You people who want him "downmodded" are effing crazy.

Quoted post: So because more stuff happened in the past, and nobody did anything about it back then, why demod them now? It is kind of a thing of the moment. If someone complains, it gets enough support, someone gets demodded. Fate and Iris have improved, and there is no real reason to push for either one of them to be demodded at their current state.

What? Go read Ant's post again. No where does he mention they should be demodded. What the ****? I'm truly baffled.

Posted by Klarth

No, but he did say that this is "comparatively nothing" compared to their actions in the past, implying that something should be done.

I disagree. Neither Fate nor Iris acted on malicious intent. Sure, a few things they did were irrational, but they weren't actually trying to **** people off.

On the other hand, our darling Dexter is being an antagonistic cunt.

Slogan time: Anyone defending him at this stage is biased and wrong.

Quoted post: No, but he did say that this is "comparatively nothing" compared to their actions in the past, implying that something should be done.

He's saying what Dex did is nothing compared to what Iris and Fate did. If you actually read his post you would've seen this "we were just commenting on the power of the almighty vagoo and the power it holds over this site." As in nothing happened to them, no poll was made, nothing, because they are girls. Yet Dex deleted a few threads and posts and no he's being demodded.

Wacko, not that difficult.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Klarth;605145]You people who want him "downmodded" are effing crazy.

HE'LL RULE THE NES, SNES AND MUSIC BOARDS WITH AN IRRESPONSIBLE IRON FIST

C'mon, VGC is just chill video game talk.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, but music is where he deleted a good deal of my ****. :/

Posted by Fate

The thing that baffles me is that Klarth says it's just a video game message board, but strikes a crusade against Dexter. I don't really care, just thought people should take that into perspective.

Mixman: What we did was delete/move spam threads/posts and locked threads that were missed by previous moderators. It added to a huge amount of crap and the members got really ****y. It wasn't that bad, since there wasn't a specific target of people. Klarth may appear to be the target, but I think he was aware that his threads were going to cause an uproar if they were deleted.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fate]The thing that baffles me is that Klarth says it's just a video game message board, but strikes a crusade against Dexter. I don't really care, just thought people should take that into perspective.
Yeah, it is just a message board, but I think it's reasonable to expect to be able to enjoy it without having my **** inexplicably vanish all the time.

[quote]Klarth may appear to be the target, but I think he was aware that his threads were going to cause an uproar if they were deleted.
That's just a part of it. He's been doing this all over the place for months now - those threads were to test how he'd react. Yes, I suppose I was baiting him, but the fact that he reacted by banning me for something so petty and not mentioning it to a single soul is what's important now.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Klarth: No, but he did say that this is "comparatively nothing" compared to their actions in the past, implying that something should be done.

I disagree. Neither Fate nor Iris acted on malicious intent. Sure, a few things they did were irrational, but they weren't actually trying to **** people off.

On the other hand, our darling Dexter is being an antagonistic cunt.

Slogan time: Anyone defending him at this stage is biased and wrong.

Exactly my point.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: He's saying what Dex did is nothing compared to what Iris and Fate did. If you actually read his post you would've seen this "we were just commenting on the power of the almighty vagoo and the power it holds over this site." As in nothing happened to them, no poll was made, nothing, because they are girls. Yet Dex deleted a few threads and posts and no he's being demodded.

Christ, not that difficult.

I never said that he thinks they should be demodded. All I was saying is that Fate and Iris did nothing compared to what dexter did. Deleting a few of Klarth's threads wasn't all of it, obviously. All I was doing is comparing the current situation with Dexter to Fate and Iris, and saying that if anyone wants to complain about them, they should make a thread to get them demodded. Obviously you can't do that now because it happened a while ago.
Not trying to be difficult.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Klarth: Yes, I suppose I was baiting him, but the fact that he reacted by banning me for something so petty and not mentioning it to a single soul is what's important now.

That's probably what bothers me most about Dexter's actions. He doesn't seem to be a bad mod, but this act is questionable. I guess it's up to the community to decide.

Posted by mis0

Because of the things I've seen him do on top of everything else detailed in this and Klarth's thread, I'm supporting Klarth on this one. He seems to be harsh with members he doesn't like, and I saw him ban a member and delete all of his posts for no dicernable reason within the last couple weeks. Certainly, there was no public warning at all, so I feel the that ban was questionable. It honestly doesn't suprise me that he's being called on more of these questionable actions.

It's noting personal, Dexter. We demoded Freddy for his similar actions because of the percieved malicious intent behind them. From what I can tell, regardless of whether you're simply trying to "have fun" at the expense of a few members or you're actually harassing them, like Freddy did, you've got to own up and pay the consequences. Not everything is funny, and several members clearly are unhappy with your behavior. You blew your chance, comrade.

Demod.

Posted by Crazy K

I don't mind Dexter that much. He's never really done anything bad to me. But it's obvious that he is abusing his powers. I say he should at least mod the NES, SNES, and Music boards until he does something wrong.

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: Yes, I suppose I was baiting him, but the fact that he reacted by banning me for something so petty and not mentioning it to a single soul is what's important now.

You knew it wasn't going to last. We've been through this. Stop exaggerating my actions. I just wanted you to shape up, and I wasn't alone.

I'm not harsh with members I don't like. I can't even think of members I don't like. I'm too easy and relaxed to really care about picking on particular members. I like Klarth. Just because I thought he was posting too spammy and decided to delete his material doesn't mean I don't like the guy. I simply responded to his cry for attention.

Quoted post: I never said that he thinks they should be demodded. All I was saying is that Fate and Iris did nothing compared to what dexter did. Deleting a few of Klarth's threads wasn't all of it, obviously. All I was doing is comparing the current situation with Dexter to Fate and Iris, and saying that if anyone wants to complain about them, they should make a thread to get them demodded. Obviously you can't do that now because it happened a while ago.
Not trying to be difficult.

Then why say "Fate and Iris have improved, and there is no real reason to push for either one of them to be demodded at their current state,"? Uh yeah.

Dude, I don't even think you know what we're talking about here. Seriously, go back in time and look at the threads and learn yourself some history. The only reason Dex is getting a demod poll is being people are causing a fuss. Iris and Fate's complaint thread was fairly massive and spawned other complaint threads. That situation dwarfs this one easily. Yet, no demod poll. Get it? Listen to Ant, don't talk about things you don't know.

Anywho, drama's drama. It's all fun to take part in.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: The only reason Dex is getting a demod poll is being people are causing a fuss.

People? More like Klarth. :(

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, take some chill pills, wait two weeks, and then you'll see what little all this fuss adds up to.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
The only reason Dex is getting a demod poll is being people are causing a fuss.

Yup. If Klarth wouldn't have said anything, nobody would have started that drama ****.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Demod Fate too..

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Dexter: You knew it wasn't going to last. We've been through this. Stop exaggerating my actions. I just wanted you to shape up, and I wasn't alone.

If you were going to unban him, why even make that ban for two years in the first place? Seems a little over-the-top. :/

Quoted post: Yup. If Klarth wouldn't have said anything, nobody would have started that drama ****.

... yeah, no ****. Because, you know, it's happening to Klarth and Dex has hard-deleted most of everything. Point is, it still happened. Klarth is unhappy, and rightfully so. As precedent has shown, people have been demodded in the past over lesser things. No matter the excuse, Klarth can still argue over Wacko board posts being delete. That, plus a two-year ban, even if Dex expected it to be lifted was uncalled for. On top of that, he harassed someone enough to drive them away. That's enough to warrant at least a fuss.

lol playing devil's advocate is fun. But seriously, Xero, shut up.

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: If you were going to unban him, why even make that ban for two years in the first place? Seems a little over-the-top. :/

Because the time I set it to didn't matter since I planned on unbanning him before I logged out. It was just an easy option I saw and people are treating it like I actually meant it. They want to blow things up, they're trying to build up the drama, then when things are hawt, heavy, and set they start the demod polls and by that time, with all the drama and having someone to point the finger at, there's a better chance of that demod going into action. Klarth talks as if I'm going to bother him and others as long as I'm a super mod but he knows that's not true. It's just another exaggeration. Nobody's even thinking of my good right now. The only reason he was ever bothered with my actions is because he was asking for it, posting petty, spammy threads to get a reaction to get a reason to start a crusade, and he has openly admitted to that several times.

Quoted post: they're trying to build up the drama

But we haven't had decent drama in so long :( Let us have our *****-fest.

WAIT, dude, delete this thread and any other pertaining to it. Oh ***, can you imagine the drama? Yes!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]Angelwing agrees: Yes! I've no idea how she was modded in the first place. Terrible, really. I mean, how many threads can you 'accidentally' delete

Yeah, srsly.. Sorry Fate, but you do keep coming off as this big ditsy incompetent wench.

Demod Fate..

I always thought she seemed fairly intelligent.

edit: ****, wait, her vagina got in my eyes. Crafty.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Facesuckers, where?!

huggers*

Posted by Iris

Uh, I think you guys kind of missed Klarth's post. Yeah, what Fate and I did was even less favorable, but it wasn't at all malicious or targeted at a specific member. It was just our idea of "cleaning up." Yeah, it caused a bigger fuss, but people stopped bugging with me when Jesse showed the list of all the stuff I deleted. Fate was basically doing the same thing as me, only on different standards, so that just turned into an "oops, I'll be more lenient from now on" type of experience. It caused more fuss than this, but I don't consider it to be as much of an offense.

Dexter, how can you tell Klarth to stop exaggerating when it's absolutely true? A few months ago, I started subscribing to Klarth's threads because he complained about posts being deleted. I'd check them on occasion and I'd notice posts in the Music board, Arts and Graphics, and in other Off Topic forums, that you had been deleting posts. Thread history is nifty. I also had to unban him multiple times too. Did he get any infractions? No, he was simply banned from the mod CP for a very long amount of time. Reason? None, according to Klarth. This isn't just a single burst of ill-founded mod decisions. You've been doing this off and on for months. And of course, everything went without a trace. No one was allowed to see the content of what you deleted, but I guess that makes it easier for everyone to just take your word that it was "naughty," right?

Also, I know that post editing isn't something you rarely do. I see it fairly often, and even in places like the Wacko board. I don't care how long you've been a member and how good of friends you are with some people. VGC is not a toy. Don't start ****ing with it for ****s and giggles.

By the way, don't use the "I do more good than bad" excuse. Almost every mod does, but something routine like deleting spam and banning spammers isn't compensation for harassing other members and abusing your mod abilities to do that.

Posted by Dexter

Klarth's posts were disappearing because they were generally bad posts. Other mods were deleting them too, not just me. I wasn't out to get him particularly, he was just one I noticed from time to time for being seemingly bored and posting irrelevant material. I was doing my job with him.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha.. he called being an ******* to Klarth his "job".

Posted by Dexter

I wasn't ever attacking him, just letting him know he had to cool down. He was getting away with so much just because of who he was and it was only encouraging him to take it further.

Posted by Iris

You weren't letting him know anything because you never even warned him. As for content, Klarth said most of his posts were serious and on topic. Even stuff in the Currently Playing thread got deleted eventhough he broke no rules and did exactly what he was supposed to. If you want to debate the content, it's a no contest because it's either we take your word or Klarths. Still, Klarth admits that some were trolling, but only the most recent ones and to see the mod reaction all at once rather than deletions spread out in 5 different boards. I've demanded the content for most of his deleted posts before, and they hardly warrant any action in my opinion.

Posted by Dexter

I really don't see why I would go around deleting his material if it didn't warrant it, but if he says I did, then that's that. I don't even recall deleting that much of his material at all, except for the night he was trolling for a reaction. Other than that I only remember removing a few here and there, most that were really bad. I didn't seem to notice him posting very much and when I did it just seemed a bit spammy. That's my side.

Still, I don't think any of this issues a demod, just a warning to me to stop doing what I'm doing and I'll apply that to my super mod position. It's not hard for me to change the way I work. I think all super mods have changed their methods a few times. This will stop. Problem fix'd.

Posted by Iris

It's not just what you consider spam though. Asking for a slap on the wrist is just stupid. You know that link Klarth had of NEMI's post? Well, I checked the thread history, and apparently you've edited posts in that thread like 8 times. I'm sure if I look around in other threads I'll find even more edits. I noticed it from a long time ago, sporadic edits in people's posts. hell, you've done it to me before, and have changed my sig/avatar. I know it was in jest though, so I never did anything about it. But it's still occuring to people, and this habit isn't just grounds for a "k, just stop doing it" when piled upon everything else.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Dexter: I don't remember what I edited or what I edited it into, but I'm sure it was harmless, or in jest, and she's just being uptight about it, like Juliebriggs before her.

I think this speaks for itself. Dexter thinks it's harmless to mess around with the posts and feelings of other members. Simply unacceptable.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Down The Sun: Angelwing agrees: Yes! I've no idea how she was modded in the first place. Terrible, really. I mean, how many threads can you 'accidentally' delete.

I only accidentally deleted one thread, and that was fairly recently. I don't take back any of my actions, so don't act like you know me, ya dumb *****. :)

So what's the verdict on this?

Posted by Alastor

14 to 5 in favor of actually taking some action. So maybe we should... take action. :)

Posted by Fate

It's all on Jesse, now.

Posted by Roger Smith

He'll make my blog before he demods Dexter. There's still too much drama that can be pulled from this topic.

Feel bad for Dexy I do, but at least he isn't getting kicked out entirely.

Posted by KoH

I think you guys are all blowing the entire situation way out of proportion. :)

More than half of you haven't been affected in any way by Dexter's actions. I agree, I think Dexter made some bad decisions at times in regards to dealing with Klarth, but for ****'s sake, why all this drama? Also, I'm kind of worried that emotions and "feelings" (as Miso referred to them) are so closely tied to posts on a video game forum. Yeah, we've been here for a while, but come on, why all the *****ing over mod abuse?

I'm not saying anarchy and mod abuse should be commonplace, but I still think that Dexter's actions don't nearly begin to deserve this much attention and criticism. Especially from a lot of members who's business simply just isn't.

Posted by Roger Smith

That's what happens on VGC, nothing less, but a hell of a lot more.

Posted by KoH

I honestly don't understand why everyone cares so much about who gets demodded, etc. I'm not siding with anyone, or saying that it doesn't just completely doesn't matter, but this is just incredibly tiresome and boring at this point. I'm surprised some of you are still trying your best to have some of the mods demodded.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Roger Smith: He'll make my blog before he demods Dexter.

lol

Posted by The Judge

Demod Iris! She's a terrible mod.

...wrong drama. My bad.

Quoting Iris: Uh, I think you guys kind of missed Klarth's post. Yeah, what Fate and I did was even less favorable, but it wasn't at all malicious or targeted at a specific member. It was just our idea of "cleaning up." Yeah, it caused a bigger fuss, but people stopped bugging with me when Jesse showed the list of all the stuff I deleted. Fate was basically doing the same thing as me, only on different standards, so that just turned into an "oops, I'll be more lenient from now on" type of experience. It caused more fuss than this, but I don't consider it to be as much of an offense.

Klarth's post doesn't matter. The point was the "****ting in the ocean of ****" thing.

Quoted post: You weren't letting him know anything because you never even warned him. As for content, Klarth said most of his posts were serious and on topic. Even stuff in the Currently Playing thread got deleted eventhough he broke no rules and did exactly what he was supposed to. If you want to debate the content, it's a no contest because it's either we take your word or Klarths. Still, Klarth admits that some were trolling, but only the most recent ones and to see the mod reaction all at once rather than deletions spread out in 5 different boards. I've demanded the content for most of his deleted posts before, and they hardly warrant any action in my opinion.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. If we're talking about a few months ago or around that time, 95% of Klath's post were trolling. Currently Playing? Trolling. Dex was in the right, since I deleted some of his posts out of the music board too. Basically, everything from the time he was demodded from DA to just a few weeks ago was pretty much troll-attempts. Not even kidding. A lot of his posts in the music board were "15 WHOLE STEPS" and "YOU SUCK AND YOUR MUSIC SUCKS," stuff along those lines.

Quoting KoH: why all this drama?

We enjoy it. This whole thing is pretty hilarious and definitely blown out of proportion, but who cares? ****ing love drama.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: We enjoy it. This whole thing is pretty hilarious and definitely blown out of proportion, but who cares? ****ing love drama.

It gets annoying when people who weren't previously involved with the situation involve themselves. :( I'd enjoy it much more if it were just Dexter and Klarth duking it out.

Posted by Iris

I was involved since a long time ago.

Quoted post: It gets annoying when people who weren't previously involved with the situation involve themselves. I'd enjoy it much more if it were just Dexter and Klarth duking it out.

This is a community thing. Everyone can get in on it. If it was just Dex and Klarth that would be boring. Stop being stupid.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Iris: I was involved since a long time ago.

Okay, fine, Dexter, Klarth, and you.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: This is a community thing. Everyone can get in on it. If it was just Dex and Klarth that would be boring. Stop being stupid.

That's all you ever say. You've repeated that basic insult formula too many times. "Stop being <insert insult here>." Shut up and get new material.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

KoH, stop being a dick.

Posted by Iris

Start being smart.

Quoted post: That's all you ever say. You've repeated that basic insult formula too many times. "Stop being <insert insult here>." Shut up and get new material.

no. Don't be an idiot.

Posted by mis0

Quoting KoH:
More than half of you haven't been affected in any way by Dexter's actions. I agree, I think Dexter made some bad decisions at times in regards to dealing with Klarth, but for ****'s sake, why all this drama? Also, I'm kind of worried that emotions and "feelings" (as Miso referred to them) are so closely tied to posts on a video game forum. Yeah, we've been here for a while, but come on, why all the *****ing over mod abuse?

Woah! Don't you dare suggest that I have feelings. I'd never do something so horrible.

Buuuuuuuut... some other members, specifically NEMI, seem to have been offended by Dexter's actions. Listen, Dexter actually tried to blame NEMI's displeasure with having masses of her posts edited for no reason on her. That, I find to be absolutely unacceptable, especially when someone older than I is clinging to such idiotic notions. In short, while what he has done isn't really that bad, he won't take responsibility for any of it and he's attempting to make light of others while disrespecting them or outright say it's their fault for being offended by his actions. As a member of this community, I'm entitled to an opinion on how I want this problem rectified just as everyone else is. Jesse will make his decision and he can choose to completely ignore us if he wants to. If you don't want to participate, just pipe down and stop posting. Problem solved.

Posted by KoH

Quoting The X: KoH, stop being a dick.

Quoting Iris: Start being smart.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: no. Don't be an idiot.

I'd take you guys seriously but... Iris agrees with you. That automatically renders your opinion void. :(

[quote=Misoxeny]Woah! Don't you dare suggest that I have feelings. I'd never do something so horrible.

Buuuuuuuut... some other members, specifically NEMI, seem to have been offended by Dexter's actions. Listen, Dexter actually tried to blame NEMI's displeasure with having masses of her posts edited for no reason on her. That, I find to be absolutely unacceptable, especially when someone older than I is clinging to such idiotic notions. In short, while what he has done isn't really that bad, he won't take responsibility for any of it and he's attempting to make light of others while disrespecting them or outright say it's their fault for being offended by his actions. As a member of this community, I'm entitled to an opinion on how I want this problem rectified just as everyone else is. Jesse will make his decision and he can choose to completely ignore us if he wants to. If you don't want to participate, just pipe down and stop posting. Problem solved.

Yeah, I agree, Dexter should apologize, but at the same time I can't help but feel bad that all of you are devoting such time and attention to a matter that really, in essence, has very little to do with any of you. :( But drama really is fun, I must admit. I mean, look at what I'm doing, I'm causing even more of it.

My honest opinion is: Chill the **** out. All of you.

But my actions say otherwise because I'm promoting drama by what I say. :( Then again, it's just sooo much fun!

Posted by Klarth

Seriously, I can't believe some of you.

Dexter has to go. He hasn't just broken the code he's meant to be following; he's set it alight and ****ed on it. He's been subtly harassing people for a very long time and that is not how a so-called "community leader" should be acting. Have you noticed, Dex, that nobody else on the super mod team acts like you do? Do you know why that is? It's because you are acting completely out of order. I don't care if you stop it or not at this stage, because any more **** like this is more leverage against you for me.

You know, I could have brought it up in March, but I decided to let it blow over because it was pretty minor. You didn't stop, and now I realise I wasn't the only person being targeted. Get down.

[quote=KoH]I can't help but feel bad that all of you are devoting such time and attention to a matter that really, in essence, has very little to do with any of you.
Okay, here I am blowing things out of proportion here, but it's FRIENDLY KLARTH PARABLE METAPHOR TIME.

A police officer goes into the house of an unassuming man while he is away in Russia. He steals all of his spoons. The man returns from Russia, notices his spoons are missing and shrugs. The man leaves for Russia again. The police officer again enters his house, and this time takes all of the man's bread and changes the locks on his doors. The owner of the house returns from Russia to find his house shut from him, and notices the policeman eating his bread. He confides in a few friends about this incident.

Now, what happens?

a) The friends do the right thing and confront the police officer, and after proceedings with the police force, he is stripped of his duty.
b) The friends decide it has little to do with them as they haven't been affected by the incident, and resultantly they do not help. They go home, unlock their houses and eat bread with their spoons.

KoH, you are in party B. You are a bread-spooner. You are wrong.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Klarth: KoH, you are in party B. You are a bread-spooner. You are wrong.

I may be in party B, my liege, but at least I'm a "bread-spooner."

I didn't say you don't have a right to be ****ed, I'm just commenting on how everyone else doesn't have the right to be just as ****ed as you. :) Personally, I'd be annoyed if someone did what Dexter has done to you, but for bystanders it seems as if all that time and attention is being wasted and could've gone to doing something more worthwhile.

I'm actually just here to get a rise out of anyone and watch their reactions. It's a sadistic and sadly pathetic reason for doing some of the stuff I do, but it entertains me for little while until I get bored, yet again.

I also think that you guys, if anything, should be posting this on the correct board, even though this does affect the community to some degree, it's still the wrong board. Posting it on the Community Board is just basically giving people the right to ***** and pretend as if what they say will, in any way, affect Mr. Smith's ability or will to perform.

I just refuse to take anyone seriously who goes about complaining about a mod's actions in such a childish way. :(

Posted by Iris

KoH, you have absolutely no idea how things work, you're completely wrong in thinking this only affects people directly involved, and you should stop posting all together.

Jesse wants us to make major mod threads in CB too for members to view, people are always going to care about matters around them, even if it doesn't affect them in particular, and trying to play off stupid rants as wanting to see people's reactions is both immature and a lie. If anyone is childish, it is you. Stop being an attention whore and either reply to the actual topic or get out.

Quoted post: Jesse wants us to make major mod threads in CB too for members to view, people are always going to care about matters around them, even if it doesn't affect them in particular,

No seriously, remember the drama-thread that demanded we know whatever the mods were planning. People care. ****, another good time.

Posted by Fate

I think a demod thread was made for me, too, but nothing happened.

Which was Ant's other point. Thus, we come full circle.

Posted by Fate

I don't think Dex is going anywhere. Jesse might not go through with it. *shrug*

Posted by KoH

Quoting Iris: KoH, you have absolutely no idea how things work, you're completely wrong in thinking this only affects people directly involved, and you should stop posting all together.

You know how you can really prove me wrong? Stop being such a ****ing idiot. You've as much right to be in any position of power as someone like Panic.

Edit: Actually, that was way too harsh. You rank higher than Panic, even to me.

[quote]Jesse wants us to make major mod threads in CB too for members to view, people are always going to care about matters around them, even if it doesn't affect them in particular, and trying to play off stupid rants as wanting to see people's reactions is both immature and a lie. If anyone is childish, it is you. Stop being an attention whore and either reply to the actual topic or get out.

Oh shut the **** up, you irresponsible, immature little brat.

Dexter deserves a moderator position far more than you. You've always been an incredibly undeserving, and very lame joke to me. If you want proof, look at what you're doing now. You're partaking in an open argument with me and trying your very best to 'put me in my place.' Very noble.

Whether you believe my intentions or not is beside the point. Frankly, I don't give two ****s what you think is the reasoning behind my actions. I assure you, very little, if anything, to do with you means anything to me.

I'm only here for entertainment. Otherwise, what the **** is the point? If you think of VGC or any of this as anything but entertainment, then you really should take a break and do something else with your time.

Quoted post: I don't think Dex is going anywhere. Jesse might not go through with it. *shrug*

Yeah, nothing will come of this. Unless if the demod generates drama. Dex better throw a s[COLOR="White"]hi[/COLOR]tfit

Posted by NES Queen

I'm completely out of the loop here and too lazy to read through all these pages to find out whats going on. Anyone feel like giving a quick summary of why Dex is being hung on the cross? Or is it just that time of year again to de-mod someone, anyone ...

Posted by Omni

Dexter apparently abused Klarth's posts and has apparently done it in the past with other people to the point where some girl stopped posting here because he was apparently harassing her by editing a lot of her posts to include love messages towards him.

That's about it.

Posted by KoH

Omni, you *******. You rendered my post useless.

Dex abused his mod abilities and ****ed around with Klarth's posts, threads, and user status (ie, banning him).

Klarth has now assembled a posse to take Dexter down. I'm waiting to see if there's going to be a lynching involved.

Btw, is it that with white clothes you use hot water, or is it cold water?

Posted by Omni

Quoting KoH: Omni, you *******. You rendered my post useless.

That's what I do. :cool:

[quote]Btw, is it that with white clothes you use hot water, or is it cold water?

I do believe it's hot water.

Posted by NES Queen

haha, that's awesome. oh wait, i mean bad Dexter! Mod abuse! IP ban him!

I mean I'm sure there's much more to it than that, but altering peoples posts is such a lame reason for everyone to be getting their panties in a bunch over. 9 times out of 10 when Dex does it everyone can tell anyway, especially when half the words are straight from a thesaurus or an adjective starting with some form of the word dexterity. Doing it to a new girl who isn't familiar with his silly antics was probably unwise, but if she's going to overreact to something like that she wouldnt have lasted in this place regardless.

As for the whole thing with Klarth, I'm somewhat disappointed. He's never struck me as the crybaby type to go running and gathering a "posse" to help fight his battles. If someone ****es you off, you call them out on it. Right then and there. You don't wait around and let them continue to do it for months and then try to cry about it. Didn't he huff off and leave a few months ago on his own accord anyway, or was that Dex's doing back then?

Posted by Iris

[quote=KoH;605594]You know how you can really prove me wrong? Stop being such a ****ing idiot. You've as much right to be in any position of power as someone like Panic.
That's brilliant, call me an idiot. Way more original than Vamp. I'm glad you could rebute me. Oh wait, you didn't because you're completely wrong and all you can do to draw attention from it is make idiotic claims. Great job, you totally got me.

[quote]Oh shut the **** up, you irresponsible, immature little brat.

Dexter deserves a moderator position far more than you. You've always been an incredibly undeserving, and very lame joke to me. If you want proof, look at what you're doing now. You're partaking in an open argument with me and trying your very best to 'put me in my place.' Very noble.
Oh right, because I'm so inferior that participating in an argument is something beyond my capabilities. **** off. You've always tried so hard to be the "flame board master." You acted that way when you first joined and you still act like that. You're pathetic and I hope you realize no one takes you seriously or your stupid antics.
[quote]Whether you believe my intentions or not is beside the point. Frankly, I don't give two ****s what you think is the reasoning behind my actions. I assure you, very little, if anything, to do with you means anything to me.
lol remember that one time when you bought me a vbulletin board without me asking, and said it was a gift? how much do those cost anyways? ;D
[quote]I'm only here for entertainment. Otherwise, what the **** is the point? If you think of VGC or any of this as anything but entertainment, then you really should take a break and do something else with your time.
Since when is participating in VGC drama not entertaining? Oh right, we have to ***** about everything going on and try to act more mature by saying you're above discussing it.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=NES Queen]
As for the whole thing with Klarth, I'm somewhat disappointed. He's never struck me as the crybaby type to go running and gathering a "posse" to help fight his battles. If someone ****es you off, you call them out on it. Right then and there. You don't wait around and let them continue to do it for months and then try to cry about it. Didn't he huff off and leave a few months ago on his own accord anyway, or was that Dex's doing back then?
That's not quite what happened.

I left a while back because I was pretty bored with VGC, and only really stayed in contact with the people I found fun (y'all know who ye are). When I did come back, however, Dexter randomly started deleting my stuff and banned me a few times for no good reason. I only ever brought it up with Iris, and we both agreed that we should wait until he did this **** again to take action, and I only took it into the public fray here about a week ago.

I haven't assembled any "posse". The people sticking up for me are doing so of their own accord.

I love you guys.

Posted by Klarth

Also I am drunk.

Posted by NES Queen

I'm not trying to take sides here or anything, but I don't think Dex was doing it maliciously or has a vendetta against you. I'm assuming he just viewed it as a joke, and since you didn't speak up about it bothering you until recently he didn't think it was that big an issue. So now its suddenly gone from a prank or joke, into "lol, internetz are serious business guyz, waaaaa :(" You've made your point that its bothering you, he should apologize and stop, and that's the end of it.

This place has always been a revolving door of bandwagon bashings, childish jokes and poor decisions by both its members and mods. From DA copying Fate's font and avatar (I think it was her's they were messing with), to everyone poking fun of Panic by putting his girlfriend's zit in their sig, to mass prunings of blogs and old posts to "make more room" (lol). It's not going to stop, and even if Dex does get de-modded it's not going to change anything. With an admin like Jesse running the show, your all wasting your breathe if you think this place is ever going to be anything more than pure entertainment value for its members. Unfortunately for some, that entertainment will eventually comes at the expense of the member base itself.

Posted by Klarth

His reasoning is that I was being a "sucky member" and a "punk" and making "bad posts". tbh it was a bit of an offensive "joke"

but whatever, as long as I know he'll stop doing this kind of **** to me and others, i'll be able to sleep easy at night knowing my favourite video game message board is safe for another day

Posted by Omni

NES Queen, don't forget about the merging of all the threads in an active blog into a single thread called Sanjaya Malakar.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Omni: NES Queen, don't forget about the merging of all the threads in an active blog into a single thread called Sanjaya Malakar.

lol no one cares about that.

Posted by Omni

Apparently I do.

Posted by Oforia

After listening to Iris and Klarth, I have shifted my opinion more to the side of complete demod. After seeing what previous moderators have done and the punishment they have received, and the discrepancy that followed with their actions, I would say that they have done relatively nothing to what Dexter has done. Why give Dexter special treatment just because he has been here longer? Granted, he is an important member. However, I do not think reputation or join date should be a factor in a case such as this. Rules are rules, and when even moderators fail to abide by them, it shouldn't matter when they joined or how popular they are, they should be demodded. Basically, I think that there should be no exception to vgchat's standards. Not even for Dexter.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Omni: Apparently I do.

I never even heard about that

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Omni: NES Queen, don't forget about the merging of all the threads in an active blog into a single thread called Sanjaya Malakar.

Uh, I believe that was YOU who did that sir.

Anyway, I voted for the downmod option because he does too good of a job to let go completely. So if he must be punished, just give his old job back.

Posted by Omni

Potato Man, I was citing an example of someone having fun at VGC at the expense of someone else, not blaming Dexter for something I obviously did. Go back to Wireforums.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Iris: That's brilliant, call me an idiot. Way more original than Vamp. I'm glad you could rebute me. Oh wait, you didn't because you're completely wrong and all you can do to draw attention from it is make idiotic claims. Great job, you totally got me.

Thank you. I do try my hardest, I'm glad to see my efforts being appreciated.

[quote]Oh right, because I'm so inferior that participating in an argument is something beyond my capabilities. **** off. You've always tried so hard to be the "flame board master." You acted that way when you first joined and you still act like that. You're pathetic and I hope you realize no one takes you seriously or your stupid antics.

Dude... "Flame board master" is soooo 2003. Update, *****.

I honestly hope no one takes me seriously. Who the **** could after some of the things I do and say here? The fact that you even bother mentioning such a possibility is hilarious yet I'm oddly insulted that you would even think that I would want such a thing... My own parents don't take me seriously, why the **** do you think I would want you to?

[quote]lol remember that one time when you bought me a vbulletin board without me asking, and said it was a gift? how much do those cost anyways? ;D

I... bought that only for you...? I thought I bought it for a lot of people, including my own amusement... But no, I can see your reasoning is far more logical... I always invest $95 into cyber skanks whenever I see them.

[quote]Since when is participating in VGC drama not entertaining? Oh right, we have to ***** about everything going on and try to act more mature by saying you're above discussing it.

... Wha...? I kept saying that it [I]is fun. Pay the **** attention, dumbass.

I'll make you a deal... if you let me have the last word and admit to being a stupid whore, I will stop posting in this thread.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;605373][COLOR=skyblue]I only accidentally deleted one thread, and that was fairly recently. I don't take back any of my actions, so don't act like you know me, ya dumb *****.[/COLOR] :)

[COLOR=skyblue]So what's the verdict on this?[/COLOR]
Woah.. woah, hold on skank. Don't be actin' like you ain't never wrong. You're on the pedestal too, now, so take responsibility for being a foolish idle-minded goat.

[quote=Iris;605431]I was involved since a long time ago.
With the Judge's cock?.. ;)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting KoH: Thank you. I do try my hardest, I'm glad to see my efforts being appreciated.

Dude... "Flame board master" is soooo 2003. Update, *****.

I honestly hope no one takes me seriously. Who the **** could after some of the things I do and say here? The fact that you even bother mentioning such a possibility is hilarious yet I'm oddly insulted that you would even think that I would want such a thing... My own parents don't take me seriously, why the **** do you think I would want you to?

I... bought that only for you...? I thought I bought it for a lot of people, including my own amusement... But no, I can see your reasoning is far more logical... I always invest $95 into cyber skanks whenever I see them.

... Wha...? I kept saying that it [I]is fun. Pay the **** attention, dumbass.

I'll make you a deal... if you let me have the last word and admit to being a stupid whore, I will stop posting in this thread.

bread spooner

Posted by Fate

Oh, jeez, you know I'm going to get a parade on my back once Down The Sun picks up steam. :rolleyes:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;605813][COLOR=skyblue]Oh, jeez, you know I'm going to get a parade on my back once Down The Sun picks up steam.[/COLOR] :rolleyes:

I wuv you too, silly looking jap with silly little interwebs ambitions.

Posted by Fate

HOLD ON SKANK

Posted by Oforia

Take this arguing to the Kingdom Hearts board. This is an important thread.

Posted by Klarth

*byes a smoothy and drinks it* O_o;;

Posted by Shade

wuv

and lol i missed out on why this thread even exists

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;605818][COLOR=skyblue]HOLD ON SKANK[/COLOR]
Okay, I'm holding on.

But, to what? That silly hairstyle of yours?

[quote=Mixman;605824]Take this arguing to the Kingdom Hearts board. This is an important thread.

GTFO young man, grownups are trying to hold a conversation here.

[quote=Klarth;605825]*byes a smoothy and drinks it* O_o;;

Hey now, no drinks are allowed in here..
Could end up making a bigger mess than Fate.

Posted by Fate

You're like, the only person who thinks I'm ugly. Not just okay, not just there, but ugly. You're one person. You're probably ugly. Your opinion doesn't matter when it comes to looks, uglyboy!

Posted by Shade

Protip: Her user title is true.

Posted by Oforia

Uh oh, arguing over appearance over the internet. This always turns out well.

Posted by Fate

Well, he really doesn't have a reason to attack me, seeing as how this is about Dexter. It's also been said that both Iris and myself were doing the same thing back then, but still he chose to attack me.

Posted by Oforia

It's the brews!

Posted by Omni

I don't remember reading the word "ugly" in any of Down The Sun's posts.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Klarth: bread spooner

Awesome. Now say it slowly in Windows Recorder and send me the file.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Omni;605842]I don't remember reading the word "ugly" in any of Down The Sun's posts.
Me either.. Where the hell did that come from?

[quote=Fate;605833][COLOR=skyblue]You're like, the only person who thinks I'm ugly. Not just okay, not just there, but ugly. You're one person. You're probably ugly. Your opinion doesn't matter when it comes to looks, uglyboy![/COLOR]
[quote=Fate;605839][COLOR=skyblue]Well, he really doesn't have a reason to attack me, seeing as how this is about Dexter. It's also been said that both Iris and myself were doing the same thing back then, but still he chose to attack me.[/COLOR]
Honestly, you're mildly adorable. But that's all. Now kiss my ***.. ho.

Posted by KoH

Guys... 6th Sense is on. Who else is watching?

Posted by Klarth

Fate you are kawaii ^___^ *drinks smoothy*

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;605845]Guys... 6th Sense is on. Who else is watching?

That movie sucks ***, now stay on topic. We're trying to discuss the subject about how ugly Fate is when she tries to look Japanese.

Posted by Oforia

This is so not about Dexter anymore...

Posted by Fate

How can I look Japanese? wtf

Posted by Klarth

Quoting KoH: Awesome. Now say it slowly in Windows Recorder and send me the file.

http://www.soundupload.com/audio/phr7puap74

Posted by KoH

Quoting Down The Sun: That movie sucks ***, now stay on topic. We're trying to discuss the subject about how ugly Fate is when she tries to look Japanese.

I love this movie! How can you say it sucks?! BASTARD.

Quoting Fate: How can I look Japanese? wtf

Dude... you are so japanese. I thought you modeled yourself to look more japanese than you did already.

Quoting Klarth: http://www.soundupload.com/audio/phr7puap74

omg thank you. I, ironically, ran out of porn today that was able to satisfy my sexual urges but that one clip will last me until I find new porn.

Posted by Fate

I like that movie.

Posted by Klarth

You know I wish I still modded this board so I could split all your posts into a new crapthread.

Can I be a mod again please.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Klarth: http://www.soundupload.com/audio/phr7puap74

I LOL'd. I didn't think your voice would sound that way.

Posted by Fate

No because you're giving off a faint touch of anger which makes the members perceive hostility. If nothing happens to Dex, chances are nothing will happen to you. If something does happen to Dex, it will probably be a while before the fallout settles and people want you around as a moderator. I wouldn't mind, though. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;605859][COLOR=skyblue]No because you're giving off a faint touch of anger which makes the members perceive hostility. If nothing happens to Dex, chances are nothing will happen to you. If something does happen to Dex, it will probably be a while before the fallout settles and people want you around as a moderator. I wouldn't mind, though.[/COLOR] :(

So, back on topic. If Dexter is demodded, will you go along with him, quietly Fate?

Posted by Klarth

I'm actually fairly ambivalent about the whole thing because once I return to Europe I probably won't be around VGC much again.

whatevs

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter though

Posted by KoH

Quoting Down The Sun: So, back on topic. If Dexter is demodded, will you go along with him, quietly Fate?

Fate likes Sixth Sense. Therefore, she should not be demodded by decree of your king, the King of Hearts. Now **** off.

jk I really wuv u

Posted by Fate

Shining Finger.

Posted by Roger Smith

Burning*

Posted by Fate

Shining. It's even in the opening! Don't know if Burning came later.

Posted by KoH

Shining first, THEN burning. As in, the Shining Gundam came before Domon's upgraded Burning Gundam.

SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST.

***, what a badass anime.

Posted by Klarth

redrum

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Fate: Shining. It's even in the opening! Don't know if Burning came later.

Shining is the original until it got destroy'd'd'd. I like the Burning variant but you are still correct.

Posted by KoH

THAT'S WHAT I SAID. DO NOT QUESTION DOMON KASHU.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;605863]Fate likes Sixth Sense. Therefore, she should not be demodded by decree of your king, the King of Hearts. Now **** off.

jk I really wuv u

King of Homos*
Fate also likes looking like a rabbit.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting KoH: THAT'S WHAT I SAID. DO NOT QUESTION DOMON KASHU.

Well maybe I was agreeing with you :o

btw I like rabbit girls.

Posted by Fate

You don't know how to wear dodostyle! Never wear the hoodie unless you're in pictures. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Fate, I don't do styles..

Posted by KoH

Dodostyle? Is it named that after the bird?

Posted by Fate

You can't comment on a dodostyle hoodie if you don't know how to wear it!

As far as the dodostyle name, **** if I know how the Japs came up with it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Maybe there's a reason why we don't have the Dodo Bird here anymore [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/undecided.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Klarth

what is the name of that japanese fashion where teenage girls get suntans everywhere but around their eyes?

that **** is ****ing nasty.

demod dexter

Posted by Fate

ganguro

Posted by KoH

Klarth's mad because we don't want to talk about his boring subject anymore and instead find the topic of dodos more interesting. :( Waaah.

Anyway, dodostyle... I don't get it. What does it mean you have to do in order to be classified amongst one of the dodos?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;605893][COLOR=skyblue]You can't comment on a dodostyle hoodie if you don't know how to wear it!

As far as the dodostyle name, **** if I know how the Japs came up with it.[/COLOR]

[quote]Dodostyle is right on the pulse of today's Asian fashion scene with its eclectic but modern fusion of frilled, feminine styles and edgy, urban-themed layered looks. Taking inspiration from two of Asia's hotbeds of style, Korea and Japan, Dodostyle captures the hearts of trendy young women who have taken the art of mixing and matching clothes to a whole new level. The brainchild of philosophy major-turned-fashion designer Kim Hyo Jin, this hip and hot clothing label perfectly blends the unique style sensibilities of Korean and Japanese fashion, creating wholly exceptional looks with each and every piece in its collections. From beribboned lace tops matched with vintage-style denim skirts to different tees layered over ruffled miniskirts and leggings, each piece is designed to have its own character and uniqueness. Dodostyle breaks tradition and defies convention by inspiring its youthful market to follow their own fashion instincts and create their own individual styles.

[URL]http://www.yesstyle.com/Browse.aspx?section=women&bid=235782[/URL]Shut up, skank.. ;)

DEMOD DEXTER.

Posted by Roger Smith

Starts with a G.....**** I was looking about it like a couple weeks ago. G-something- Girls.

Posted by Fate

I bet you just looked that up. :)

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Down The Sun: Shut up, skank.. ;)

DEMOD DEXTER.

[IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9417/a4c071bff828b3638550516pm4.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;605903][COLOR=skyblue]I bet you just looked that up.[/COLOR] :)
I bet you, I did too. Because I don't give a **** about fashions trends or styles. Just educating myself on the subject, so sue me, I like reading useless net-garbage.

Posted by Fate

I bet you like eating sushi like all those trendy faggots. :mad:

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Fate: I bet you like eating sushi like all those trendy faggots. :mad:

[IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9417/a4c071bff828b3638550516pm4.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Ha, so now you admit it! Sushi is trendy in popular social cliques!

Posted by Roger Smith

Put wasabi on it like like a japfag.

Posted by mis0

I'm sure this topic isn't all that interesting, honestly, but you needn't drag it through the mud by spamming it up.

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Fate

I think this thread went downhilll as soon as Jesse decided not to do anything.

Posted by Klarth

Klarth for mod so I can split **** again

demo dde xter.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm sure this topic isn't all that interesting, honestly, but you needn't drag it through the mud by spamming it up.

Demod Dexter.

"You must spread some reputation before giving it to misoxeny again"

I love you :kiss:

Posted by Klarth

Hey maybe someone should DDOS the site until jesse takes a hint

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm sure this topic isn't all that interesting, honestly, but you needn't drag it through the mud by spamming it up.

Demod Dexter.

Quoting Fate: I think this thread went downhilll as soon as Jesse decided not to do anything.

Agreed. Where have you been for the last........7 pages Miso?

Posted by Oforia

You guys made it 7 pages in the last few hours. Jesse just wanted to give people a chance to vote before such a big decision was made.

Posted by Fate

Looks like a demotion then.

Posted by Roger Smith

Nah, Jesse wants the drama to keep rolling as long as wackoly possible.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: Agreed. Where have you been for the last........7 pages Miso?

Having a life. You people honestly amaze me sometimes. You really do.

Posted by Oforia

Fine. So it is impossible to tell what Jesse REALLY wants.

Anyways, I would speculate that he just wanted people to vote before such a big decision is made.

GEEZ you people are high-maintenance.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Misoxeny: Having a life. You people honestly amaze me sometimes. You really do.

****ING

Posted by KoH

I didn't have anything to do today after 5 PM. :( Except laundry, but I push that back as much as possible unti I have to.

Who doesn't like sushi?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;605910][COLOR=skyblue]I bet you like eating sushi like all those trendy faggots.[/COLOR] :mad:
No, I eat sushi because I enjoy the taste, and the different textures in each wrap. I can't stand traditional "American" foods..

[quote=Roger Smith;605914]Put wasabi on it like like a japfag.
Wasabi is good, faggot. You're just too pussy to withstand it's savory fires..

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: Having a life.

What is that? Tell me more.

[quote]You people honestly amaze me sometimes. You really do.

We do our best. :cool:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Misoxeny;605934]Having a life.
And, how can I sample some of this "life"? May I take some of yours?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: Having a life. You people honestly amaze me sometimes. You really do.

I'm so sorry for this......'life' you seem to have contracted. I'll send flowers as soon as you tell me which hospital your in.

Quoting Mixman: Fine. So it is impossible to tell what Jesse REALLY wants.

Anyways, I would speculate that he just wanted people to vote before such a big decision is made.

GEEZ you people are high-maintenance.

I don't argue against well made points.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Jesse wants drama to build, then he'll give a sign. And two worlds will split from the one we know as VGC. Dexter is the messiah. Demod him now, so we can render this before all is inevitable.

Posted by NeXidala

EDIT::::

Meant to vote for Demod to original Boards.....

Posted by Alastor

Didn't X want to change his, too?

Like it even matters at this point.

Let it be known that I do not care for sushi, nor do I care for wasabi.

Posted by KoH

I like sushi... not wasabi. Except on those onion things... funjuns? funyuns...? It's those fried rings in chip bags. :( I don't know their name.

Posted by Alastor

Funyuns. I friggin' love those. As a kid, when we'd take trips to the lake a few hours north of here to stay on my grandparents' houseboat, I'd walk to the store every day for a bag of Funyuns and a YooHoo.

Those were better days. Now I drive to the store for my Funyuns and YooHoos, and then engage in forum drama while eating them. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

ITT I START FIGHTING OMNI TO ADD TO ALASTOR'S SADNESS OH YEAH.

Btw: Funyuns. I eat em.

Posted by Alastor

ROGER! OMNI!

NO, DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE ;_;

Posted by Roger Smith

You won't pick me :(

Hell, I wouldn't pick me :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Alastor;605985]Funyuns. I friggin' love those. As a kid..
Funyuns = good with beer, bad with liquor. You're still a kid.

[quote=Roger Smith;605995]You won't pick me :(

Roger Smith, I'd pick you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Down The Sun:
Roger Smith, I'd pick you.

:-D

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Down The Sun: You're still a kid.

YEAH, WELL, YOU'RE UGLY

HAHA I WIN

Posted by Roger Smith

But he's MY kid....metaphorically speaking of course. Or am I?

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Roger Smith: Or am I?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Alastor;606003]YEAH, WELL, YOU'RE UGLY

HAHA I WIN
Okay Fate's penis..
If you say so.
;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now WHY can't stuff like this happen every week!!! On with da drama!!!! :D:D:D:D Something tells me you guys really want me to vote!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Ant: You know, considering all the bull**** that Fate and Iris did earlier and Fate still does on occasion, this is comparatively nothing.

And then she even admits it!!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Iris: Yeah, what Fate and I did was even less favorable, but it wasn't at all malicious or targeted at a specific member. It was just our idea of "cleaning up." Yeah, it caused a bigger fuss, but people stopped bugging with me when Jesse showed the list of all the stuff I deleted. Fate was basically doing the same thing as me, only on different standards, so that just turned into an "oops, I'll be more lenient from now on" type of experience. It caused more fuss than this.

I'm highly outvoted, so I'm just going to switch my vote. :judge: :D Instead of no de-mod, how about demoding him, *if* the girls also get demoded, and we never make another girl a mod again!!! :D:D:D Oh, and we make WackoHater a Super Mod to replace him and Iris!!!!!! :D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Jesse Smith;606021] ..how about demoding him, *if* the girls also get demoded, and we never make another girl a mod again!!! :D:D:D Oh, and we make WackoHater a Super Mod to replace him and Iris!!!!!! :D:D

[SIZE=7]DO IT, DO IT NOW!!
[/SIZE]

Posted by Xero

Quoting Down The Sun: [SIZE=7]DO IT, DO IT NOW!!
[/SIZE]

Didn't you agree that Poco should be the next Smod?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: ITT I START FIGHTING OMNI TO ADD TO ALASTOR'S SADNESS OH YEAH.

Nah.

Quoting Alastor: ROGER! OMNI!

NO, DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE ;_;

Don't even bother.

Quoting Roger Smith: You won't pick me :(

POTC 3 reference.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Jesse Smith: I'm highly outvoted, so I'm just going to switch my vote. :judge:

Speaking of which, didn't two or three people say they wanted theirs changed? :s

Posted by Tyler Durden

Demod Dexter > Dexter's soul is devoured by Iris > Poco becomes new Dexter > Iris eats Poco's soul too in confusion > Iris becomes MechaGojira and devours WackoHater's forums and smashes Jesse Smith under her gigantic metal talons > VGC ends.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...who!!!! I don't think I'll go reading dis whole thread again!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, get da drama going again!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

*YAWN*

Posted by Tyler Durden

DEMOD DEXTER!!!

Posted by Alastor

The X and NeXidala, if I recall, Jesse. And Shade didn't even read any of the threads. :s

Quoting Down The Sun: Okay Fate's penis..
If you say so.
;)

I don't know what to make of that statement. I'm pretty sure Fate doesn't even know I exist until I mention The White Stripes, though. :s

Seriously, that's like one of the only posts I've made that I recall her actually replying to directly. Someone was asking for music, and I recommended a White Stripes song. She said she also recommended "Alastor's White Stripes song." I was acknowledged! =D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha.. The White Stripes suck.

Posted by Alastor

Not everyone can be as hxc as Dethklok. :(

BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLEED BLOOD OCEAN :cool:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Dethklok? Hardly hear them anymore or watch the show, already downloaded every episode and watched them to death. Try 'See You Next Tuesday', or 'Last House On The Left'.. Or maybe you would like 'Preschool Tea Party Masscre'?

[SIZE=33]DEMOD DEXTER!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Alastor

I meant more the sig and avatar, but whatever. Be difficult. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Show's aimed at little boys who think they can grow up to be a successful deathmetal fags lol, Saul of The Molemen is much better.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Roger Smith: Show's aimed at little boys who think they can grow up to be a successful deathmetal fags lol, Saul of The Molemen is much better.

Wacko i hope you're kidding or i think i'll have to castrate you

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;606315]Show's aimed at little boys who think they can grow up to be a successful deathmetal fags lol, Saul of The Molemen is much better.

May I slit your throat and shotgun blast your cranium across the wall, then write a really ****ty deathmetal song about it?

[quote=Alastor;606316]Wacko i hope you're kidding or i think i'll have to castrate you
Spoiler: RS likes the stupid shows, for stupid people because RS is a stupid art thief.

Posted by Roger Smith

Saul sucks yo. I'd rather watch Nathan spew blood out of his mouth all day.

But then again, I'd rather watch Goku fire off Kamehameha's all day.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Roger Smith: Show's aimed at little boys who think they can grow up to be a successful deathmetal fags lol, Saul of The Molemen is much better.

eat **** and die

also even though metalocalypse is pretty good the music sounds nothing close to death metal, or to be honest actual metal at all

it's so not heavy. needs more vader!

Posted by Roger Smith

Uh oh, I seem to have insulted fans of a crappy show. I hope you guys don't take this too seriously :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Klarth;606322]needs more vader!
[SIZE=10]
NEEDS MORE VENOM!#@%?$&
[/SIZE]

Posted by Roger Smith

**** Venom. Needs more Toxin.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Roger Smith: Uh oh, I seem to have insulted fans of a crappy show. I hope you guys don't take this too seriously :(

BRING FORTH THE STAKES

YOU SHALL BURN FOR YOUR BELIEFS

wait, did i say stakes? i meant steaks. BRING FORTH THE STEAKS.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Go forth, be conquered. GO FORTH AND DIE!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Vae Victus witches.

Posted by Omni

The show needs more black metal.

Posted by Tyler Durden

The show could use a pinch of Grindcore.. and possibly some scenes of Peter Steel offing himself.

Posted by Ant

bring back snacks.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I hate Fate.. she always kills the good threads, just when they're about to pick up and get better. What a floozy..

DEMOD FATE!!

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/beyondlight/Xasthur/1230163362_l.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/Famulus_Dei/Burzum.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/beyondlight/Nargaroth/nargarothkriegbr9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s292/MinisterOfDeath666/Darkthrone20-20Transilvanian20Hunge.jpg[/IMG]

LOL BLACK METAL

Posted by Tyler Durden

Your point being, PHM? You like Ziggy Stardust (Mr. Bowie). And he dresses up like a transexual alien on crack!

Posted by Alastor

Grim grim grim.

Posted by Omni

David Bowie's still easily one of the coolest, if not the coolest, person of all time.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, the Prestige ruined Bowie for me..

Posted by Roger Smith

I liked him as Jarred in Labyrinth.

Btw fun fact: Did you know that it wasn't David Bowie twirling those crystals in his hand? A pro dude had to put his arm in David's sleeve and do it himself without being able to see what he was doing. Pretty cool.

Posted by Tyler Durden

PHM, you should download an NES emu and get the Labyrinth translated rom. Jarred's scripting is funny.

Lock thread get? Drama over, people.

Posted by Oforia

Jesse will unlock.

Probably... even though no one cares about the drama anymore.

Posted by Oforia

except for jesse

Posted by G-Sides

i ****ing missed this entire fight :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!! Back on topic!!! I say we de-mod and then ban (wacko1337)!!!!!

Posted by Iris

But Jesse, Unregistered isn't a mod!

Posted by Omni

This is getting silly as **** now. Keep going.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: But Jesse, Unregistered isn't a mod!

Blah!!! I don't want (wacko1337) de-moded and banned, I want you de-moded and banned!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Them's fightin' words, Jesse. You'd better watch yourself.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting G-Sides: i ****ing missed this entire fight :(

instead you were off having wild sex and crazy parties on the beach with some fly honeys at st. simon's

wow, you ****ing nerd :mad:

Posted by Klarth

I love how Xasthur's logo doesn't actually say anything

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Klarth: I love how Xasthur's logo doesn't actually say anything

I love it how you post random comments that in no way pertain to the discussion at hand.

Posted by KoH

Anyone else notice that Klarth's sig is anime jizz?

****ing awesome, man.

Posted by Omni

Quoting KoH: Anyone else notice that Klarth's sig is anime jizz?

No, we somehow all missed that but you noticed because you're more perceptive than everyone else on this entire site. Thanks for letting us know.

Posted by Klarth

The text says "attack of the gay samurai boy"

Posted by Shade

sounds like black metal material to me

gaycore*

Posted by Klarth

it could be an Abigail song.

tracklist for Ultimate Unholy Death:

1. Bitch! Your My Angel
2. Shoot To Kill And Die
3. Satanik Metal Fucking Hell
4. Hells Necromancer
5. Black Princess of Hell
6. I Am Holocaust
7. Ready For Fucking Drunk
8. Metal Got Sick
9. Nuclear Warheads
10. Beer! Metal! Sex!

no i did not typo the first track

basket of death*

1. Sacred Humiliation
2. Orgy Of Ophidioculolinctus Oculolinctus Ophidichism
3. Semen Saki For Skin Maiden
4. Human Pork Chop
5. Flower Of Flesh And Blood
6. Salamander Sex And Sword ****ing
7. Vomit Puke Sex
8. Cult Of Anus Torture
9. Dismembered Flesh Samurai Sword Test
10. Reverse Bukkake
11. Black Rubber Butcher Suit
12. Devil Fetus
13. Mermaid In A Manhole
14. Nose Torture. Noise Torture, Nose Violation, Noise Violation
15. Dead Body Rape
16. Tojiro Rare Fetish (Locust Blowjob)
17. Obake Kaiju Gore!
18. Dead Arm (Foot) Masturbation
19. Jigoku Demon Tentacle Sex
20. Milk Scat Enema
21. Banana Tentacle Scat Enema / Severed Mangled Molestation Of Wasabi
22. Sqirmfest a.k.a. Purge

Posted by Klarth

[quote]20. Milk Scat Enema
Japan is a lost ****ing cause.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Roger Smith: Vae Victus witches.

WITCHES?? AWWW COME ON YOU MODS ARE A BUNCH OF WEINERS!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by KoH

Quoting Omni: No, we somehow all missed that but you noticed because you're more perceptive than everyone else on this entire site. Thanks for letting us know.

Really? Man, you must be pretty stupid to have missed that. It's okay, that's what I'm here for.

I'm convinced that VGC, as a whole, consists of ADD nerds. Including me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Nerds anyway.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Jesse Smith;606540]Blah!!! I don't want Down The Sun de-moded and banned, I want you de-moded and banned!!!!! :D:D:D:D

[quote=Jesse Smith;606484]Blah!! Back on topic!!! I say we de-mod and then ban Down The Sun!!!!!

**** you Jesse, and that *** ****ed username hack.

[quote=KoH;606667]Anyone else notice that Klarth's sig is anime jizz?

****ing awesome, man.
I'm drunk now, and I've noticed about two days ago. Finally saying something short of a comment about it later. Which, might I add was deleted in the Communism thread. Because Fate is a loser. **** Communism it'll never ****ing work, because only faggots with a lack of initiative in their own beliefs believe in Communism. **** you Mixman, rarely posting and acting like some cornered closet fag. Go to hell. ;)

Posted by Roger Smith

Man, apparently hard decisions are apparently hard.

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[SIZE=9]RETXED DOMED[/SIZE]

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[LEFT][SIZE=7]D
[/SIZE][/LEFT]
[SIZE=7]E
M
O
D
:-D
D
E
X
T
E
R[/SIZE]

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Omni

D [center]D[/center] [right]D[/right]
E [center]E[/center] [right]E[/right]
M [center]M[/center] [right]M[/right]
O [center]O[/center] [right]O[/right]

X [center]X[/center] [right]X[/right]
T [center]T[/center] [right]T[/right]
R [center]R[/center] [right]R[/right]
! [center]![/center] [right]![/right]

Posted by G-Sides

demod dexter

Posted by Klarth

I love Dexter.

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter

Posted by Stalolin

dexter is probably the best super mod we have

Posted by mis0

So what exactly is the official consensus? To just ignore this entirely? At least do something. I mean, most of you lot in charge are American but that doesn't mean you have to act the part in regards to this matter.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting mis0: So what exactly is the official consensus? To just ignore this entirely?

Bingo. Jesse loves his drama, and Klarth's already trolling again. Nothing will be done.

Posted by sniper

VGC has a thing for modding self-righteous gits. Happens when you mod people based on personality over potential moderator ability, though.

Posted by Ant

I love you, Dr. Zaius!

Posted by Dexter

Nothing should be done. This entire crusade is retarded.

Posted by Pit

ONLY ONE VOTE SHALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

MINE.

WHICH SIDE WILL I CHOOSE.

PLEASE ME VGC.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Dexter: retarded.

Hey, now. You watch your [url=http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/retarded]language[/url], sir.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Dexter: Nothing should be done. This entire crusade is retarded.

You are a delinquent moderator and your reprehensible actions should not go unpunished. There is nothing "retarded" about this perceived "crusade". However, you should feel fortunate that nothing will be done because no one really cares enough.

Posted by Omni

I hate to say it, but even if the stuff with Klarth was justified, the stuff with NEMI wasn't, whether or not it was a joke to Dexter or not. She obviously didn't see it that way, or she'd probably still post here. Like mis0 said, I already know nothing will actually happen, I'm just sayin'.

Posted by Kodachi

Yeah! Dexter is the only moderator doing a poor job!
Hello everybody.

Posted by Random

Quoting Dexter: Nothing should be done. This entire crusade is retarded.

It seems like a lot of pointless complaining. Getting upset over basically nothing, not to mention it has nothing to do with anyone outside of VGC, so it shouldn't affect anyone truley.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Kodachi: Yeah! Dexter is the only moderator doing a poor job!
Hello everybody.

Yeah, you're terrible.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting mis0: Yeah, you're terrible.

Shh, I was trying to be vague as to not hurt anyone's feelings. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

You can hurt my feelings anytime Kodachi.

Posted by WackoHater

You're all being stupid here, Dexter is not going anywhere and you all know it, he is Jesse's right hand man, Dexter runs the forum more than Jesse does anyway !!! :mad:

Posted by G-Sides

lol, i have a hard time trying to think of a reason anyone here should value anything you say :s

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you and Pretty Stupid Machine have a hard time thinking......PERIOD !!!

Posted by G-Sides

:s no i don't hahaha

Posted by Klarth

netman for super mod 07

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up Son, before you get beat with a stick !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting netman: netman for super mod 07

You'll have to remove your head and place it on a metallic body to run again. :(

It's the rules.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kodachi: You'll have to remove your head and place it on a metallic body to run again. :(

It's the rules.

you are a girl

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Kodachi]You'll have to remove your head and place it on a metallic body to run again.

It's the rules.
NIXON'S BACK!

As for all this drama:

[IMG]http://erroraccessdenied.com/files/images/astronaut.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Trigger: [IMG]http://erroraccessdenied.com/files/images/astronaut.jpg[/IMG]

lol hotlinkz

Posted by WackoHater

You guys still going on about this crap and Dexter is still powerful here !!

Who has egg on their faces now folks ??

Time to close this stupid thread for good so you guys quit embarrassing yourselves !!!!!

Posted by Trigger

Awesome! That hotlink image is even funnier than what I originally linked.

I win again!

Posted by Klarth

I think Dexter should be removed.

Posted by WackoHater

Funny, after reading your posts, I've been thinking the same about you !!!

At least Dexter can write out a well thought out post and is articulate, I have yet to see any posts from you that could compare, you seem like a forum troll to me Son.

Posted by Klarth

Having the label "forum troll" is not a predicate for utter ineloquence, WackoHater. The decision on whether or not I should appear to have a posting ability greater than that of a tub of margarine is exactly that - a mere matter of personal choice. Seems that for all you care I could make post after post of "lol im bein ironic" and elicit exactly the response I'm seeking.

You are a capriciously failed dilettante.

Posted by WackoHater

Did mum help you with that post Son ??? :p:

You can find more big "Old English" words that have not been used in a century here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dilettante

You will appear very smart indeed once you look up more words and create a [URL="http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/dilettante"]"Big Words that no one uses or understands" index for yourself complete with cross references[/URL].

Posted by Xenos

This thread is still going on? What is the verdict on this, Jesse, so I can close this **** thread already.

Posted by WackoHater

It should have been closed long ago, Dexter is not going anywhere, he is Jesse's right hand man and best friend, **** people, wake up !!!! :mad:

Posted by Omni

I thought you were Jesse's best friend.

Posted by Tyler Durden

No PHM, Wacko is only Jesse's left hand man. He's gets Dexter's sloppy seconds.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting WackoHater: Did mum help you with that post Son ??? :p:

You can find more big "Old English" words that have not been used in a century here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dilettante

You will appear very smart indeed once you look up more words and create a [URL="http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/dilettante"]"Big Words that no one uses or understands" index for yourself complete with cross references[/URL].

Oh dear. By the looks of things, you're unable to understand that different cultures might have disparities in common usage of certain words. Congratulations on having proved the stereotype of the average resident of the United States to be completely concrete and reliable.

Think outside your own borders for a change. CRYING EAGLE 100% BEEFBURGER REMEMBER 9/11

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Xenos: This thread is still going on? What is the verdict on this, Jesse, so I can close this **** thread already.

Jesse wouldn't have done anything if the poll was 40 - 0. Just go ahead and close it.

Posted by Klarth

What if I decide to flood every single board with "demod dexter" threads? That way, if I'm banned I'll be able to claim it was for the greater good.

Posted by Ant

actually, that'd probably backfire. if you were serious, that is.

Posted by mis0

I like how Dexter has been posting very little lately. It seems like he's trying to avoid people or something. How quaint.

Posted by sniper

Funny how this has gone.

Obviously, Dexter is making self-righteous decisions based on no rules, which goes completely against the objectiveness that should be the bible of moderation. The only reason he's around as a mod is because a) not enough care, and b) people like him. I guess that's all that can be said on the matter.

Posted by Xenos

He's busy working at a lab where animals/humans gets crystalized so they might be revived when the technology permits.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting netman: Oh dear. By the looks of things, you're unable to understand that different cultures might have disparities in common usage of certain words. Congratulations on having proved the stereotype of the average resident of the United States to be completely concrete and reliable.

Think outside your own borders for a change. CRYING EAGLE 100% BEEFBURGER REMEMBER 9/11

Congratulations, at least me insulting your lousy posts made you live up to your true potential, now keep it up and quit making crappy posts!

If you guys and gals follow Jesse Smith's goofy posting style, this forum may as well close the doors and give up the ghost.

PS: So don't follow Jesse Smith's style of posting, he is a forum wrecker !!!!

PPS: You guys get off of Dexter's arse, I told you it was Jesse's fault for allowing content to be deleted, he can set the forum so no content is lost and so it can be restored by him upon review, but Jesse is too stupid to listen to me, I told him this last year when I joined this dump and the mod's deleted many threads then.

PPPS: So if Jesse knew this over a year ago, you guys should be calling for Jesse Smith to be de-admined, not calling for Dexter to be fired by Jesse.

Posted by Roger Smith

*YAWN* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I thought you were with Jesse taking the day off for the Wacko Sabbath, dwelling in the Wacko Sabbath tent sipping tea and burning incense Roger ?

What's the story on that man ??

Posted by Roger Smith

I was not told of such plans.

Posted by Klarth

wackohater you are a brick wall

Posted by Tyler Durden

Wacko Hater is an iron-clad tugboat of stupidity..

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: This thread is still going on? What is the verdict on this, Jesse, so I can close this **** thread already.

OK, I take a hint....don't give a verdict so this thread can stay open and continue on with da WackoHater drama!! :D

Quoting WackoHater: he is a forum wrecker !!!!

Hmmm...how long have these boards been around, starting with a WWWBoard on a Nintendo site??? 10 years. People have tried to destroy them quite a few times, all da way back to da 90s, and they still havn't died!!!

Hmmm, WackoHater, how many forums have you made in da last two years??!! Three. How many have you killed and deleted?? One. How many never even got a visitor to register so you just dumped it?? :D One (Think Adsense board, that was so dead that I didn't even bother to post at it to drive you insane!!) How many boards are currently dead and waiting for you to just light da match and do da Cremation on it?? One, that DEAD Forum Posters Union server!! I rest my case!! :D:D:D

Now, on with da drama!!!! Should Dexter be de-moded or not, that iz da question!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No Jesse, THE QUESTIONS ARE .....

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STEP DOWN ???

HOW MANY FORUMS HAVE YOU BEEN FIRED FROM IN THE LAST YEAR ????

You killed, WackoSEO.com, you killed Wacko University on Kalina's forum, you were fired from administrator there, you were fired from WackoSEO and FPU also and Shoemoney's forum was closed because of YOU JESSE for lack of interest !!!!

So Jesse, look in the mirror, you are NOT SUCCESSFUL RUNNING FORUMS !!!!

JESSE SMITH, YOU ARE A SILLY WACKO, WACKO'S CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY WORKING IDIOTIC AND BONEHEADED STUNTS THAT ONLY THEY THINK ARE FUNNY !!!!

Jesse Smith is to blame for every problem THAT STILL EXISTS A YEAR LATER EVEN AFTER JESSE SMITH KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM A YEAR AGO.

JUST LIKE JESSE SMITH KNOWS THAT THERE IS OPEN ENDED EDITING HERE KIDS AND HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT !!!!

Go back and edit all your posts kids from a month ago, Jesse will never know !!!
:p: :p: :p: :p:

Posted by Klarth

Dude, nobody gives a toss. Stop it.

Posted by WackoHater

Since there is no defense for the actions of :jesse: I hereby call for Jesse Smith to be fired from his own forum !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DE-ADMIN JESSE SMITH NOW !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by muffla

lol at first i thought the title of this thread said download dexter

anyways i like dexter so i say keep him

Posted by WackoHater

Who cares who you like, you're an idiot !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: No Jesse, THE QUESTIONS ARE .....

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STEP DOWN ???

HOW MANY FORUMS HAVE YOU BEEN FIRED FROM IN THE LAST YEAR ????

You killed, WackoSEO.com, you killed Wacko University on Kalina's forum, you were fired from administrator there, you were fired from WackoSEO and FPU also and Shoemoney's forum was closed because of YOU JESSE for lack of interest !!!!

So Jesse, look in the mirror, you are NOT SUCCESSFUL RUNNING FORUMS !!!!

JESSE SMITH, YOU ARE A SILLY WACKO, WACKO'S CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY WORKING IDIOTIC AND BONEHEADED STUNTS THAT ONLY THEY THINK ARE FUNNY !!!!

Jesse Smith is to blame for every problem THAT STILL EXISTS A YEAR LATER EVEN AFTER JESSE SMITH KNEW ABOUT THE PROBLEM A YEAR AGO.

JUST LIKE JESSE SMITH KNOWS THAT THERE IS OPEN ENDED EDITING HERE KIDS AND HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT !!!!

Go back and edit all your posts kids from a month ago, Jesse will never know !!!
:p: :p: :p: :p:

Quite frankly, a **** is not given. Shut up.

Posted by Nihilus

I thought you couldn't post outside of WackoU if you were banned. Did I miss something?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: DE-ADMIN JESSE SMITH NOW !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I *have* been de-admined once!!! :D:D:D Last April, there was a coup and Hyper took over. Luckly a few weeks later I was able to take over again, bringing FREEDOM back to vgchat!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: Quite frankly, a **** is not given. Shut up.

[CENTER]YOU SHUT UP MISSED-O :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: Jesse does not want to discuss his failures, he just uses diversion tactics !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PPS: Now you guys quit blaming Dexter, put the blame on Jesse Smith where it truly belongs, he is the final arbiter here and the buck stops with Du Insane Wacko !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Klarth

Do you get pity sex from lepers?

Posted by WackoHater

Stay on Topic numb nuts !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Is it weird when Stephen King comes to your house and masturbates?

Posted by WackoHater

Back to your normal lunacy posting style Son ??

I thought we cured you of your mental illness yesterday ??

Seems you revert back to the lowest common denominator, you have a bad case of human nature loser, now get back with the program and show us how bright you are and quit acting like the idiot you are !!!

Posted by Roger Smith

I still haven't voted lol.

Posted by WackoHater

Like that matters Roger, remember, your brother is the one to blame !!!! :jesse:

FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG HERE !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

I've no control over his insanity and can't pretend otherwise.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;615247]I still haven't voted lol.

Neither have I.. *high fives*. Wanna start a blog together for the appreciation of stick-figure drawings?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I thought we cured you of your mental illness yesterday ??

You're at da wrong place if you think people get cured of insanity here!!!! This is where people come to learn how to be insane and eventually graduate from Wacko University!!! BTW, it's not just kids that are here at Wacko University, there are also a lot of adults here!! A few are even older that da Wacko Teacher!!! :D:D:D Oh, and all of them are even more mature than some one called WackoHater!!!! Even da teenagers here are way more mature than that WackoHater!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Roger Smith: I've no control over his insanity and can't pretend otherwise.

:D:D And Katrina also can't control me!!!! I'm too insane!!!!

Here's a picture of her!!!

Yo, WackoHater, does this look like some one that can control me!!! Even you can't get me to change and become like you!!! *gags*

Posted by Klarth

Hey Jesse I hope you don't mind me defacing photos of your relatives!

[img]http://a.photos.cx/fam-62c.JPG[/img]

UNCANNY

Posted by Ant

they almost have the exact same smile.

this is gettin creepy.

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrrr!!!!!!!!! She's my sweet sister!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have compassion for her!!!!!!!

Posted by Klarth

Have compassion for me!!!!!!!! :D Get rid of the Dexter!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Please close this thread, it is getting way too idiotic now !!! :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Your about 16 pages too late.

Posted by Tyler Durden

*18 pages too late..

Posted by Roger Smith

No, the first couple pages weren't full of nonsense like the rest are, but whatever.

Posted by Klarth

Eight pages too late for the cool people

Posted by WackoHater

See, you people have the wrong idea about [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=20557"]Dexter and Jesse Smith, both of them should be beat with sticks and chased into the forest, then their homes need burnt down to the ground [/URL]!!!!

That is the way to deal with these guys and take care of business kids !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Since everything is Jesse Smith's fault in the end and the blame for these problems falls at his feet, let's [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=519945&postcount=33"]start with Jesse, I say we burn his bedroom Headquarters down[/URL] !!!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Fate

This thread sucks. :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

Why, because the [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=614920&postcount=321"]true source of the problems here Jesse Smith is being exposed for HIS SCREW UPS[/URL] !!!!! :p:

Jesse, correct the problems of moderators having the power to delete content and the open ended editing settings you bonehead and put an end to this fiasco once and for all man !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

PS: Jesse Smith needs beat with a stick, he is the one at the controls here folks, not Dexter !!!!!

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Tyler Durden

DEMOD DEXTER

Posted by WackoHater

You got it all wrong Son, Dexter can only do what Jesse Smith allows him to do, that goes for all the other moderators too !!

Jesse Smith knew last year that threads were being erased from the database by moderators, he did nothing at all, Jesse Smith should be the target of your anger, not Dexter, Jesse Smith is to blame FOR ALL PROBLEMS ON THIS FORUM, NOT DEXTER !!!!!!

JESSE SMITH RUNS THE SERVER, HE SETS ALL THE FORUM CONTROLS AND PERMISSIONS, HE IS THE WEBMASTER OF THE FORUM AND WEBSITE !!!!!

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM HERE, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JESSE SMITH, NOT DEXTER KIDS, NOW GET ON WITH FLAMING JESSE SMITH PROPERLY SINCE HE IS AT FAULT FOR ANY MIS-MANAGEMENT OF THE FORUM !!!!! :jesse:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Dauerhaft verbot Wacko Hater!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: NOW GET ON WITH FLAMING JESSE SMITH PROPERLY!!!!! :jesse:

I've been trying for years to get them to do just that!!! I've even made threads beging them to flame me!!!! Yet for some crazy reason, most of them won't flame me!! :(

If it'll help, I can make a thread over at da University just to show you what I mean!!!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

Quit creating diversions and fix the forum by adjusting the settings Jesse, that or I quit real fast !!!!

[CENTER] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

I don't post on forums that idiots run, tell Crazy Rob and Shawn that if you would too !!!

Posted by Roger Smith

How often do you swap out Shakira pics dude.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I quit real fast !!!!

I don't post on forums that idiots run

:yawn:

Posted by WackoHater

You want to find out Jesse, you are an idiot ????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xenos

I realized I am doing this nineteen pages late, but wacko almighty, this thread is going to get locked.

Posted by Roger Smith

Do so, I can't fap to it anymore. I need fresh meat.

Also, mod Dexter.

Posted by sniper

I both love and hate how this thread has gone but I'm liking this new netman.

Also, down with Dexter.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up all of you, especially Jesse !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith needs to resign or shape up right now !!!! :mad: :mad: :chainsaw:

Posted by phlynthe

What exactly did good ol' Dex do?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Shut up all of you, especially Jesse !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith needs to resign or shape up right now !!!! :mad: :mad: :chainsaw:

Yes mother!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting phlynthe: What exactly did good ol' Dex do?

The question is, when in the hell is Jesse Smith ever going to do ANYTHING RIGHT ?????

PS: Kids, go back and edit all your posts from months ago, even years, you can add links to spam sites, virus links or whatever you wish, stupid Jesse Smith will never know the difference, nor will the moderators !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Xenos

Stop opening the stupid thread.