Dynasty Warriors: Gundam

Posted by Roger Smith

I shat bricks when I read it. Dynasty Warriors?.....WITH GUNDAMS?

Ugh, just go to Gamespots main page and it's right there lol.

Posted by Oforia

broken link

Posted by Roger Smith

What the **** is this ****? I'll look into this travesty.

Posted by Stalolin

Add in some suits from Gundam Wing and it suits everything perfectly. And Hell, if it's like Dynasty Warriors then we'll at least have a decent Gundam game for a change. I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, only 15 suits are available total.

Posted by Stalolin

Which suits?

I want a list.

And I want the Sazabi.

If it doesn't have Sazabi I'm kicking Bandai's ***.

Posted by Fate

I've always liked Heavy Arms.

Anyways, a good Gundam game has been long overdue.

Posted by mis0

Obviously DEATCHSCYTHE HELL will be the best Gundam in the game. Duo will cut you, *****!

Posted by Roger Smith

My respect for Fate has increased.
Deathscythe Hell was cool, it's too bad they made the suit so weak in BA II.

List of stuff in the game:

Playable Pilots & Mobile Weapons in Official Mode & Original Mode
* Amuro Ray with Gundam
* Camille Bidan with Gundam Mk-II & Z Gundam
* Judau Ashta with Z Gundam and ZZ Gundam
* Char Aznable/Quattro Bajeena with Zaku II Commander Type (Char's custom), Gelgoog Commander Type (Char's custom) & Hyaku Shiki
* Haman Karn with Qubeley
* Paptimus Scirocco with The-O

Playable Pilots & Mobile Weapons in Original Mode only
* Domon Kasshu with God Gundam
* Heero Yuy with Wing Gundam Zero
* Loran Cehack with ∀ Gundam
* Elpeo Puru with Qubeley Mk-II (purple)
* Puru Two with Qubeley Mk-II (red)
* Master Asia with Master Gundam
* Zechs Merquise with Gundam Epyon
* Emma Sheen with Gundam Mk-II
* Jerid Messa with Gundam Mk-II
* Musha with Musha Gundam

Then I'm sure there's more unlock able stuff.

Posted by Stalolin

Turn-A, Quebeley, The-O, Master Gundam, and Char's Zaku?

oh man, there isn't a single thing that would prevent me from buying this now

Posted by Roger Smith

The-O was so ****ing cheap in Gundam vs Zeta Gundam :(

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Die, nasty warriors!...Sorry, that's just the first thing that pops into my head whenever I see that franchise's title!

Posted by Roger Smith

Well lol you don't have to buy it :cookie:

Posted by Creedence

Does it say anything about online play?

Posted by Apathetic

Yummy, well I think this will might be the first dynasty warriors purchase.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why are you guys saying this is going to be the first good gundam game in a long time? You do realise this is based on DYNASTY WARRIORS, right? Jesus.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;613154]Why are you guys saying this is going to be the first good gundam game in a long time? You do realise this is based on DYNASTY WARRIORS, right? Jesus.

you can't tell me you didn't play the hell out of a dynasty warriors game once, just to be the unstoppable warrior that you really are

Yes, the first one. And they haven't changed one iota since then. Seriously... *******.

Posted by Fate

Think of it like this: Gundam games are usually super **** and Dynasty Warriors isn't nearly as bad, so as far as Gundam games go this one is a winner.

There's a difference between best and good. Dynasty Warriors is terrible, Gundam is even worse. That game is still going to be all kinds of ****.

Posted by Momentum

No GP-02A? I want to nuke the **** out of people with Gato.

Later

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok so I have never played Dynasty Warriors is it any good? If it is good should I get this game when it comes out?

Dynasty Warriors is a game where you run around mashing buttons. Your goal is to beat the **** out of waves and waves brain-dead enemies. That's it. So no, don't get it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Think Ninety Nine Nights.

Posted by Big Boss

I'm up for it. The last great Gundam game I played was Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon for the PS2. Usually a licensed game can be enjoyable enough by merely cloning proven gameplay mechanics on it (X-Men Legends), so this has some potential. Plus, there's a certain satisfaction in killing countless enemies in close combat, especially if you come from the beat-em-up era that was so fruitful in arcades and in the 16-bit consoles.

Although, it'd be nice if Bandai/Namco were serious about making an epic game out of the Gundam franchise, with big budget and many creative and talented people that cared for making something special.

Quoting Fate: this one is a winner.

Heh, I read "whiner."

Played the demo... and oh jesus it's bad. Well, about as bad as I expected. Which is terrible.

Posted by Stalolin

The only complaint I had about the demo was that I was fighting with the Titans. =( fukin' jerid

only complaint? Jesus, I liked Tenchu Z and even this didn't live up to my apparently incredibly low standards.

Posted by Stalolin

Most of the Gundams they use are capable of destroying massive numbers of cannon fodder suits. And I find comfort in the fact that it's true to the game.

vamp, you'll never understand

No, I can fully understand, that's not my complaint. It's just Dynasty Warriors. It's a terrible game.