SO

Posted by Alastor

am i part of da or what :pikachu:

I must know, so that I may be secure in my sexuality. :pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu::pikachu:

Posted by Arcadios

Everyone is gay for Dan.

Posted by Alastor

:pikachu:

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Judge: The new people all posting in DA is getting me confused, so I want to make a list. If anyone has additions, say em. Correct me if I'm wrong, too.

Myself
Ant
Slade
Zeta
Lord of Spam
Darksong X
Senator Ramen (occasionally)
Roger Smith
ExoXile
Iris
The X
Petty Hate Machine
Misoxeny
Alastor
Stalolin
Linko

Am I missing anyone?

Yes, you are.

Posted by Alastor

WELL WELL I MISSED THAT

Where was it :s

Posted by Arcadios

Isn't that pretty old?

Posted by Alastor

I just got internets again like a month ago though, and as such I've only started posting more than like 3 times a week since then. :s

Posted by Omni

Quoting Alastor: WELL WELL I MISSED THAT

Where was it :s

Click on the [URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=523564#post523564"][IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL] in the quote and it takes you to the thread it came from.

Posted by Alastor

huh, whoops

see, i overlook these things after a seven month absence :s

Posted by Corrupt

Don't worry, as far as I know, you're quite the well-liked individual around here. You don't have to cry yourself to sleep or anything :crying:

And come to think of it, maybe it's time that I was added to that "official DA member list" now that RS and Exo have officially bitten the dust.

Posted by Alastor

Good, 'cause it's vital that I'm well-liked by people I don't really even know, otherwise I might cut myself. :(

Posted by The Judge

I picked that I don't care, because I feel it accurately portrays my opinion on this subject.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I barely know you, but you seem cool from everything i've seen. Voted for the love.

Posted by Ant

the only thing that I can really think about when I think of Dan anymore is "nice night for walk?"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gtfo n00b, u disgust me :pikachu:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

WITH AN INTRODUCTORY POST LIKE THAT, OF COURSE YOU ARE!

Posted by Slade

****, i love pikachu.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Posted by Zeta

But Pikachu is a blatant clone of Pachirisu. :( :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu:

Posted by mis0

Quoting Zeta: But Pikachu is a blatant clone of Pachirisu. :(

Chances are this Pachirisu of which you speak is not a hypercar filled to the brim with nearly 1000 Italian horses so I can safely say I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Slade: ONE OF US
ONE OF US

oh *** if that's a reference to the clerks cartoon i will ****ing love you forever :(

Posted by Slade

UH OH

Posted by Alastor

LUV YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Posted by Slade

oh, actually, I meant...

:(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

THIS WON'T END WELL

Posted by Alastor

<3

Do you sell guuuum?

Posted by Slade

I just voted gtfo :pikachu:

Posted by Alastor

You referenced it, you can't unreference it. :pikachu:

Well, I guess you can, really. Edit post and whatnot.

BUT I WILL NEVAR FORGET

Posted by sniper

"ONE OF US!" has been used in countless media situations I think.

Posted by Iris

Dan is pretty fabulous.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting sniper: "ONE OF US!" has been used in countless media situations I think.

yeah but clerks was the best one :mad:

Posted by Klarth

funny

A year ago I would have been like "DARKNESS ADVANCED **** YEAH REALLY COOL"

Then later on my thoughts were more like "you guys are ****tards and have bad taste"

Now I am neutral. Seriously I don't have a problem with anyone here except Arcadios; I'm just a dick :( ff7 sucks

Posted by Senator Ramen

Gentlemen,

8 = D

What does it mean?

Posted by Corrupt

It means that eight equals the letter D. Duh.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

d equal eight. how does i do grade six algebra?

Posted by Ant

now would this change things if you saw this in a carls jr fast food restaurant?

Posted by Slade

Dude, did you write that in ketchup on a burger wrapper? wow.