ME

Posted by metroidhunter9292

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/metroidhunter9292/Picture15.jpg

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You look like this one little kid that rode my bus to school when I lived with my Dad.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

you look twelve

Posted by Xero

Innocent childish look ^_^

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Xero: Innocent childish look ^_^

That's how you liek em amirite?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: That's how you liek em amirite?

Nope. UARWRONG.

Posted by Slade

;_; You have my nose.

Posted by Oforia

You would look good sitting in a big pile of horse shit

Posted by Ant

aww wook at da wootle baby ^___________________________^

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You look like this one little kid that rode my bus to school when I lived with my Dad.

Replace rode my bus with sat behind me in grade six, and yeah, same here.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Your eyes are ****ing creeping me out, man.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Replace rode my bus with sat behind me in grade six, and yeah, same here.

I actually mean, when I was in like 11th grade, this small snot of a student thats in like 4th grade or something, thus making him what, 9 or 10.... has an appearence similar or almost identical to what we have going on here.

Theyre making kids younger and younger these days, and pretty soon they will all attempt to buy smokes and be carded. What a world we live in.

EDIT: I Really need to stop posting on the site right after I wake up.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

I've never been carded! :D

Then again, smoking age in the UK is sixteen, so hey.

Not that I actually buy any tobacco-related products.

Shh.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Right RIght.... just like I have never bought any myself..... without an ID. Because... I dont have an ID.... err.. uh....

*goes outside and lights one up*[/COLOR]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Smoking can be pleasurable. Depends on a lot of factors though.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

i think im gonna cry...but what you guys said about me made me lol, so it ok.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The X: Smoking can be pleasurable. Depends on a lot of factors though.

Hookah > all.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I get ID'd everytime I go to a bar!

And yeah, you look twelve.

No one IDs me anymore :(

Oh wait, I don't drink or smoke lol

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

man, that's so uncool of you.

I know, it's one of my few faults :(

Posted by Omni

Nobody ID'd me the times I went in the store to buy cigarettes for my folks. People a lot of times say I look around 25.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I swear I have looked like I have been in twenties since I have been 15.... and I still get carded... in my hometown... population of below average citizens... by workers that know I have graduated High School....

It pains me sometimes. You think you know someone... then they go and follow some stupid rule made by the government.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

You look like that little nerdy blonde jerk from 'Sixteen Candles'..

[IMG]http://www.laist.com/attachments/tony/anthonymhall.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post:
I swear I have looked like I have been in twenties since I have been 15.... and I still get carded... in my hometown... population of below average citizens... by workers that know I have graduated High School....

It pains me sometimes. You think you know someone... then they go and follow some stupid rule made by the government.

Is it because of certain laws? I know in North Carolina for example, no matter the age, you have to be carded for alcohol or tobacco. It's cute to see my 57 year-old dad pull out his ID to buy a beer.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Is it because of certain laws?

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hence why I stated You think you know someone... then they go and follow some stupid rule made by the government. :cool: [/COLOR]

See, I didn't read anything after the ellipsis. Which is good because then I couldn't've told my little story. All is right with the world once again.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;605312]Is it because of certain laws? I know in North Carolina for example, no matter the age, you have to be carded for alcohol or tobacco. It's cute to see my 57 year-old dad pull out his ID to buy a beer.

Woah.. woah. You stay the hell out of North Carolina, Vamp'. The laws here aren't safe for you, you may get ****ed up or ****ed over toying around with these *******s. Watch out for your grandfather.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: See, I didn't read anything after the ellipsis.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Because my posts are unimportant and insignificant.

Thus rendering anything I type useless.

I mean, how could you expect to learn anything from me?

The vet should have put me down months ago.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Watch out for your grandfather.

he's dead. Thanks for the reminder, *******.

lol, but seriously, he is.

Quoted post: Because my posts are unimportant and insignificant.

Thus rendering anything I type useless.

I mean, how could you expect to learn anything from me?

The vet should have put me down months ago.

I already had everything typed out in my mind, and once that happens, I usually stop reading to keep the greatness intact.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I already had everything typed out in my mind, and once that happens, I usually stop reading to keep the greatness intact.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thats the type of winning attitude that will get you places in life.

But, if you do that, you miss details.

Or, I could be mistaken. I am not the social type of person... in most cases.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: But, if you do that, you miss details.

Someone hasn't read the bulk of my posts. Man, for all the times I got into an argument with someone, only to realise I missed something in their first post... millionaire.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Someone hasn't read the bulk of my posts. Man, for all the times I got into an argument with someone, only to realise I missed something in their first post... millionaire.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Wait, this is an arguement? I thought we were just exchanging text-based messaging back and forth in a realm that others can do the same thing, and comment on our text-based messaging, and add their own opinions.

:p: :rolleyes: [/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;605328]he's dead. Thanks for the reminder, *******.

lol, but seriously, he is.

My bad, I remember something about that in another thread. Far, far away in a distant time long ago on some stupid subject about deceased relatives.

Quoted post: Wait, this is an arguement? I thought we were just exchanging text-based messaging back and forth in a realm that others can do the same thing, and comment on our text-based messaging, and add their own opinions.

No, the argument thing was just an example of me not reading.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ahh... yes... misinterpretation at its best.

I seem to be full of that.[/COLOR]