wackohater lets make an alliance

Posted by Poco

against dexter and bakura ok

Posted by WackoHater

This forum would have been shut down long ago if not for Dexter, he just needs to be a bit harder on you kids and actually enforce the rules better !!!

I hope Dexter bans Jesse Smith for not doing his job, then beats him with a stick and posts the video !!!!

Quote from the VGchat FAQ:

Why have some of the words in my post been blanked
Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: *****.

If people use foul language that kids should not be exposed to here, they should be banned for 6 months or forever, which ever is longer !!!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: This forum would have been shut down long ago if not for Dexter, he just needs to be a bit harder on you kids and actually enforce the rules better !!!

I hope Dexter bans Jesse Smith for not doing his job, then beats him with a stick and posts the video !!!!

Quote from the VGchat FAQ:

Why have some of the words in my post been blanked
Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: *****.

If people use foul language that kids should not be exposed to here, they should be banned for 6 months or forever, which ever is longer !!!!

HEY I LOVE YOU. WILL YOU MERRY ME!!!!!

Posted by Poco

so do you agree or not

i mean against bakura

Posted by WackoHater

Du, I'm already against Bakurarse dummy !

Now what is this ??

This message has been deleted by Misoxeny. Reason: THOSE ARE DANGEROUS WORDS, SMITH.

Coward !!!! :p:

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Poco;604263]against dexter and bakura ok

I thought you were dead mister. I smell a hoax on the horizon.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Du, I'm already against Bakurarse dummy !

Now what is this ??

This message has been deleted by Misoxeny. Reason: THOSE ARE DANGEROUS WORDS, SMITH.

Coward !!!! :p:

HEY *******, I didn't want any idea's getting inside your small but vaccuous head.

Posted by WackoHater

You're still a major coward like most women !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, why did you delete that!!! You and WackoHater would make great couples!!!!!