HEY MEDS

Posted by Klarth

I mean MODS

stop ****ing around and deciding what's "best for the community"

it's a ****ing small-time video game talk site, let people have fun and stop being ****s.

demod dexter.

Posted by Fate

It's easier to mod less places. I don't care whatever decisions are made, I usually just agree and let the fallout land on the others. Am I wrong? :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Fate: It's easier to mod less places. I don't care whatever decisions are made, I usually just agree and let the fallout land on the others. Am I wrong? :(

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Dexter

For what? I've barely done anything.

This thread sucks.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dexter: For what? I've barely done anything.

Hey what do you call deleting clean, normal posts I make then?

Sure, I post a lot of stupid ****, but that doesn't really warrant "cleaning up" on occasions I haven't done anything wrong.

Remember how Admiral Anthrax lost his position because he deleted two of my posts a few years ago?

Well, you've pruned at least eleven of mine without reason, and you've scrapped perfectly reasonable threads I've made and you've failed to provide a rational basis for doing so.

Demod Dexter.

Posted by Roger Smith

YEAH DEXTER. STOP ****ING AROUND AND DECIDE WHAT'S BEST FOR OUR COMMUNITY.

IT'S A ****ING SMALL TIME VIDEO GAME TALK SITE, LET KLARTH HAVE FUN AND STOP BEING *****ES.

Posted by Dexter

I didn't see anything normal by you. You were bad, you got punished. Deal with it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dexter: I didn't see anything normal by you. You were bad, you got punished. Deal with it.

I have plenty of people who can testify otherwise.

You're a horrible liar, Dex. Grow up.

Posted by Klarth

also, since it's me, I'd better put a witty response in right here

[quote=Dexter]I didn't see anything normal by you
NOR DO I, BUT MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DELETED IT ALL!!!

Posted by Omni

Oh, and there's always some moderator or another online when I report real spam, but I come back hours later and it's still here. I reported [URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23671"]this thread[/URL] like two hours ago. I realize I report a lot of posts, but sometimes I ignore them until they've been around for days without anyone posting in the board they're in since they were posted and I see that they haven't been deleted. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Demod everyone.

Posted by Roger Smith

Delete VGC.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Roger Smith: Delete VGC.

don't you have some awesome signature banners to be making

Posted by Iris

Unless we're taking away things thoroughly enjoyed by the userbase, I don't see how it's a problem doing what we can to make the place better.

Posted by Klarth

Demodding Dexter would be a good place to start.

Posted by Stalolin

this thread is full of member angst =(

Posted by Xero

Why can't you guys just let Dexter alone? A mod is a mod. Every frorum has mods that do what they think is best. Every Smod in this forum was nominated and the community voted for them because they trusted their judgement. Klarth has been acting like a dick here ever since he left us for Gaming Force and maybe my threads should've been deleted, but his threads were crap too.

Shut up, Klarth.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Everyone is a dick here, but Klarth has pretty much stopped trolling. What?

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Demod everyone.

Let's start with you

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Everyone is a dick here, but Klarth has pretty much stopped trolling. What?

Including you

wait ****...now I am a dick too!! :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Klarth: don't you have some awesome signature banners to be making

No, still vectoring Gaia. Which I haven't worked on in weeks -_-

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Klarth;604152]demod dexter.

[quote=Klarth;604164]Demod Dexter.

[quote=Klarth;604155]Demod Dexter.

[quote=Roger Smith;604188]Delete VGC.

[quote=Klarth;604243]Demodding Dexter would be a good place to start.

Destroy VGC.. oh, and demod Dexter.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Drama...it rocks!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I say we make WackoHater an Admin!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Memories of the Blaziken Master came back to me. Huh oh.

Posted by Alastor

Demod all current mods and supermods, then make every normal member a super mod. THEY CAN HAVE THEIR SWEET REVENGE ON US SINCE WE OBVIOUSLY SUCK SO BAD.

Posted by Linkman

STFU!

Linkman has spoken.

Posted by Alastor

All hail.

Posted by Iris

You stfu. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

lol you bunch of sillies.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Xero: Why can't you guys just let Dexter alone? A mod is a mod. Every frorum has mods that do what they think is best. Every Smod in this forum was nominated and the community voted for them because they trusted their judgement. Klarth has been acting like a dick here ever since he left us for Gaming Force and maybe my threads should've been deleted, but his threads were crap too.

Shut up, Klarth.

Demod Dexter.

If my memory serves me correctly, Dexter should be long gone by now considering that he's been removing my posts at a consistent rate for quite a while. As stated above, I'm not talking about my trolling episodes. That's power abuse. That's bias. That's playa hatin'.

Remember how I used to be a moderator a while back? And I stepped down because I was sick of silly decrepitudes like yourself? Remember how I was narrowly edged out by Dexter and Speedy in a super mod poll last year? Oh, wait, you didn't hear about that part because you don't have a clue in hell about how things work here. Oops.

Long story short: Apparently the current modbase has depressingly bad judgement.

Demod Dexter.

Posted by cool gamer dad

In other news, I'm the new VGC troll.

Posted by Klarth

Good. I'm tired.

Posted by cool gamer dad

GO TO BED

Posted by Roger Smith

Dream about how awsome my blog will be when it's made.

Posted by Oforia

Such a dream would quickly turn into a nightmare

Posted by Xero

Quoting Mixman: Such a dream would quickly turn into a nightmare

Indeed

Posted by Klarth

Roger demod Smith Dexter sucks at Photoshop.

Posted by Roger Smith

Compared to a homosexual blog? That'd suite all of us very well. See, I would be at the bottom, then Xero, then Mix and then finally SG to top us all off.

Also, Klarth can be on standby in case one of us can't get it hard.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Klarth: he's been removing my posts at a consistent rate for quite a while.

That's because they sucked for quite a while. You were just bored, looking to stir something up, seeing how far you can go, etc.

Posted by Alastor

Whoa, we're allowed to delete posts because we don't like them?

Woohoo, time to go pruning!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Linkman;604430][SIZE=7]STFU![/SIZE]

Linkman has spoken.

Quick, ask me if I really give a ****.

[quote=Roger Smith;604554]Compared to a homosexual blog? That'd suite all of us very well. See, I would be at the bottom, then Xero, then Mix and then finally SG to top us all off.

Also, Klarth can be on standby in case one of us can't get it hard.

Who the **** said anything about me wanting to mod **** around here? Net babysitting is for losers..

Posted by Roger Smith

I meant that if you wanted to, you could be a good mod for the homosexual blog.

Posted by Xero

No thanx. Really.

Posted by Roger Smith

Everyone's loss.