if u like boobies raise ur hand

Posted by Klarth

Posted by Oforia

WIN

Posted by Fort Shino

I want that shirt.

And that tongue.

Posted by Ant

I find them to be the most erotic part of the female body.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Fort Shino;603962]I want that shirt.

And that tongue.

Like what, in your mouth? I mean, I'm not into that stuff, but hey Xero would take you up on it.

Posted by Klarth

The last person who had my tongue tried beating me off on the dancefloor.

It was at a school event. Oops!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I am in favour of them if I don't have them.

Posted by Xero

I'm not a fan of boobies and m00bs repulse me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was going to make the joke ant did, but he was a faggot and beat me to it.

three cheer for boobs

Posted by Slade

They're pretty awwright, as far as birds go.

Posted by Klarth

I saw like a hundred of those things this week.

Posted by mis0

Did you grab one and then try to act all innocent?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I like mine well enough, I guess.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They're awwight I guess. Actually, only certain sizes are all right. Most are just chest ornaments and nothing to get excited over.

Posted by Jeffereyshalom

............i speak for all male members of this website by saying YES!!!

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Boobs are awesome.

Though I don't like them too big or too small.

Posted by Zeta

[Some comment about delicious flat chest]

Posted by Iris

They're especially good with a steaming pile of feces between them.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Zeta: [Some comment about delicious flat chest]

[IMG]http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/7290/etnadl3.jpg[/IMG]

Delicious

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Iris;604448]They're especially good with a steaming pile of feces between them.

You're going to make some special guy very happy some day.

Posted by Pit

the more massive, the better

Posted by Nihilus

Big boobs are usually a disappointment in my experiences. My dad always said anything more than a handful is a waste. But meh, I don't discriminate.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Elric: Big boobs are usually a disappointment in my experiences. My dad always said anything more than a handful is a waste. But meh, I don't discriminate.

you're using them wrong

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Pit: you're using them wrong

I just sayin', if they are small you are hardly ever disappointed. You don't expect much from the start. Nobody likes big boobs that smash your toes when the bra is unfastened.

Posted by Pit

this isn't 1245 anymore, we have things called breast lifts ya know.

Posted by Nihilus

I'm not sayin' all big boobs are bad. I like a nice firm set. You never seen a girl with bad tits?

Posted by Pit

of course, but who doesn't like a nice set of penis pillows ya know

Posted by Nihilus

Agreed

Posted by Xenos

I wonder how life is for people who have DDs.

Posted by The Judge

Though unoriginal and said many times before, I personally am a fan of boobies.

Hell yeah, boobs announce my 4k get.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Anything over double D is disgusting!

And fake un's suck(no puns intended, I assure you)too!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xenos: I wonder how life is for people who have DDs.

I can only imagine they have some back pain at the end of the day.

Sidenote: How does Elric manage to turn every thread into a ****fest?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: Sidenote: How does Elric manage to turn every thread into a ****fest?

By posting in every thread?

Also, they're quite nice. I like them when they're average sized. Huge ones aren't attractive to me. Also, fake ones suck.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eh, im not a big fan of the breasts or females....

I do enjoy, however, the fact that I make other dudes jealous when I am able to touch the women's breast area without any physical retaliation towards my general body.[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

My person preferrence is B to C.

Yeah, that's about right.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I seem to prefer small breasts. Big ones, especially on skinny girls, are ****ing terrifying.

Posted by Nihilus

First of all it was a joke, I didnt hear that from my dad numbnuts.

Quoting Misoxeny:

Sidenote: How does Elric manage to turn every thread into a ****fest?

Quoting Omni: By posting in every thread?

You guys wonder why you have trouble keeping new members. Maybe because the vets bug the **** out of everybody. Most of these kids get scared and run away afetr 3 posts.

Yeah we know. You get used to it, become a vet, and slowly become one of us.

Posted by Zeta

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Posted by The Judge

It basically ensures that those who survive are enjoyable company to us.

Zeta, get out.

Posted by Zeta

='(

Posted by The Judge

Zeta, unlike most of us, isn't hard. He's just learned to take it and adapt. See his user title for an example.

That's because he's Zeta and adorable. Plus, no one gave him ****. He just dropped Metal Sonic from his name and became a ****ing badass.

Posted by The Judge

Nah, you must be thinkin' of Handsome Pete.

PETE, YOU GOT A CUSTOMER!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: Nah, you must be thinkin' of Handsome Pete.

That made no sense. Dexter should delete your posts and ban you for two years. You are being a punk and a sucky member.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Klarth: That made no sense. Dexter should delete your posts and ban you for two years. You are being a punk and a sucky member.

[IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9417/a4c071bff828b3638550516pm4.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Mixman, I am getting ****ed with this constant abuse of abusing *** ****ed Ice Burns. It must cease at once, before I ice burn my foot into your nuts.

[COLOR=DimGray]I love you, Mixy.[/COLOR]

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting The Judge: It basically ensures that those who survive are enjoyable company to us.

Whatever works. I'll either get used to it or turn into Wackohater II :(

Posted by Average n00b

I have them, I'm comfortable with my body, so I like mine. :/ xD

There was a girl I saw in 8th grade who was over DD. And she liked to run a lot o_O . xD She was awsome.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Anything over B is too big.

Posted by Average n00b

I think that B-D is fine. Over that is just a little weird.

Posted by G-Sides

the last 3 girls i've dated have had c - d bewbs :s i have no objections nor favorites other than disliking the fake'uns.

Posted by Average n00b

Fake's are disgusting. D: I really don't see what's so attractive about them..I bet it's like playing with a life-size barbie doll. I bet it sounds weird coming from me but..*Shrug* That's what I'd think. xD

Posted by Pit

size triple J's, fake please, or double z's, wooosh dragonball z baby

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Boobs dont make the woman, a nice ass in tight jeans does.[/COLOR]

Posted by Creedence

Erm, how long do we have to keep our hand raised?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

for as long as u keep likein boobies my friend

Posted by Klarth

Quoting TMNT Freak: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Boobs dont make the woman, a nice ass in tight jeans does.[/COLOR]

I'm intrigued. Actual serious question here; do you swing both ways? Please don't take offense.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=TMNT Freak;607071][COLOR=DarkOrange]Boobs dont make the woman, a nice ass in tight jeans does.[/COLOR]

Personally I find any chick that properly knows how to handle and operate any power tool, hot. Aslong as she's not fat and burly; doesn't have a fem'mullet, or answer to the nickname "Charlie". Boobs are just funbags, for feeding the children and men's occasional boredom.

Posted by Nihilus

So you like butch chicks? Nothin like a girl that could throw you around the bedroom? ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Elric;607453]So you like butch chicks? Nothin like a girl that could throw you around the bedroom? ;)

[quote=Down The Sun;607398]Aslong as she's not fat and burly

****ing hell, learn to read a full post.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting The X: ****ing hell, learn to read a full post.

****ing hell, I was speaking of the power tools. Never seen a petite girl with a power tool.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Elric;607453]So you like butch chicks? Nothin like a girl that could throw you around the bedroom? ;)

No dumbass. Did you actually read my post, AFTER you unscrewed your head from your ***.

[IMG]http://www.ezpowertools.com/files/power-tools/power_tools_girl.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.hillel.org/NR/rdonlyres/D84A9FA9-B6BC-404E-8C35-3E0DBF7C479E/0/news_notable_11_111706.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.askmen.com/video/images-clips/college_humor/jan03_power_tools.JPG[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'd manual her labours.

If you know what I mean.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Down The Sun: No dumbass. Did you actually read my post, AFTER you unscrewed your head from your ***.

Nope, I never read your posts, there useless. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Elric;607525]Nope, I never read your posts, there useless. :)

Maybe you should. Might help you learn proper use of the English language and the usage differences between THEY'RE, THEIR and THERE. Asswipe.

Posted by Rach3TT

i'm a fan of boobs. i'll go for anything, but nothing really beats a nice c-cup. nuff said.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Rach3TT: i'm a fan of boobs. i'll go for anything, but nothing really beats a nice c-cup. nuff said.

Biography:
16, play bass, love weed

you are so against the grain man

Posted by Omni

People who put "girlfriend" as one of their interests seem like they're trying to prove something.

Posted by Pit

rarely on the internets does one have a loved one

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Someone on the internet cannot have a girlfriend. As girls dont exist here. Case in point being that lardass ***** that Ant caused to kill herself! :D

oh yeah i like boobies ching chong ching ching

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Omni: People who put "girlfriend" as one of their interests seem like they're trying to prove something.

interests: wearing trousers, sleeping, having a nose

Posted by Hyper

i thought someone was lame and made a thread about the birds, then i was pleasantly surprised.

:insane: <- this is really the only way to deal with boobs.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Down The Sun: Maybe you should. Might help you learn proper use of the English language and the usage differences between THEY'RE, THEIR and THERE. Asswipe.

lol, thanks for that they're lesson D:mad:wn the Sun. If I could just have your mental prowess I'd be cool.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Hyper;608987]i thought someone was lame and made a thread about the birds, then i was pleasantly surprised.

:insane: <- this is really the only way to deal with boobs.

What kind of bird are you talking about?

Posted by Omni

This kind:
[IMG]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1304/800pxboobyia1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Elric;609014]lol, thanks for that they're lesson D:mad:wn the Sun. If I could just have your mental prowess I'd be cool.
Don't mock me n00b, I'll send out my personal ninja through the internets to kill you in your sleep. And slit your dog's throat, while your dad watches me **** your mother, like a scared little *****.

Posted by Rach3TT

Quoting Omni: People who put "girlfriend" as one of their interests seem like they're trying to prove something.

lol think what you like, I don't mind it. yeah, I really just kinda blew through that whole interests and whatnot section in about 5 seconds so that I could give the fastest background of me as possible, because really, what does anyone care whether or not I like a thorough backrub or enjoy long walks on the beach?

I just posted here because I saw who likes boobs and, hey, yeah, I

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Rach3TT;609159]By the way, I posted a thread about how [COLOR=Red] I need help with oblivion[/COLOR], if somebody could post a reply to that I would [COLOR=red]REALLY [/COLOR]appreciate it! There

Posted by Rach3TT

Quoting The X: No [COLOR=Red]problem[/COLOR]! What part of the [COLOR=Red]game[/COLOR] are you [COLOR=Red]stuck on[/COLOR]?

well...i'm not actually stuck in the game...it's getting the game to work that's the problem. see, first it wouldnt let me play, and reccomended that i uninstall and reinstall it. it then wouldnt let me uninstall, so i thought ill just delete all the files for oblivion to the recycle bin, but they were too large and had to be permantly deleted. now nothing at all works except the launcher menu, which i can't do anything from, not even the tech support email. i'm pretty sure i f*ck*d up beond repair, because i haven't a clue what to do.

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showforum=23

Posted by Rach3TT

man thank you...i can't try this just yet but i'll be surprised if it doesnt work (they have a troubleshooting section that adressess my very problem).

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Rach3TT: lol think what you like, I don't mind it. yeah, I really just kinda blew through that whole interests and whatnot section in about 5 seconds so that I could give the fastest background of me as possible, because really, what does anyone care whether or not I like a thorough backrub or enjoy long walks on the beach?

I just posted here because I saw who likes boobs and, hey, yeah, I’m a fan of boobs.

By the way, I posted a thread about how [COLOR="Red"] I need help with oblivion[/COLOR], if somebody could post a reply to that I would [COLOR="red"]REALLY [/COLOR]appreciate it! There’s a short version if you don’t want to read the 25-line story...

GUYS I SMOKE WEED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Today we're gonna be really mean to EVERYONE

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The X: Today we're gonna be really mean to EVERYONE

SHUT UP I'M SMOKING WEED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

MARIJUANA HAS SIDE-EFFECTS YOU KNOW

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE SEX YEAH I BET YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION DID YOU, ****ER

Posted by Sable Wind

let me tell you man, i type in all lowercase letters to show my general indifference. it's really cool. also weed is really awesome, i like being high. with my girlfriend. we have weed sex. yeah.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Sable Wind: let me tell you man, i type in all lowercase letters to show my general indifference. it's really cool. also weed is really awesome, i like being high. with my girlfriend. we have weed sex. yeah.

i ****ing love you

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sable Wind: let me tell you man, i type in all lowercase letters to show my general indifference. it's really cool. also weed is really awesome, i like being high. with my girlfriend. we have weed sex. yeah.

you ruined my birthday

Posted by Hyper

[quote=ant]Ant agrees: we already knew that

I really don't get to say it enough

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, seriously. I just got back and we haven't talked in a while. He doesn't get to say it enough! Everyone must bestow their love upon me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Get your Latias avatar back and we'll talk.

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting Down The Sun: Don't mock me n00b, I'll send out my personal ninja through the internets to kill you in your sleep. And slit your dog's throat, while your dad watches me **** your mother, like a scared little *****.

Wow, your mad huh? :mad: :mad: :mad:

sidenote:You have internet ninjas?

Posted by G-Sides

so i saw my first irl uncircumsized penis last night.

it's the only kind of penis to have

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=The X;609868]Get your Latias avatar back and we'll talk.

I don't think I ever had one. And if I did it was years ago!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://pokechow.planets.gamespy.com/icon3/196.gif[/IMG]

[B] TOUCH

Posted by Klarth

It was! 2003!

Posted by Average n00b

..I'm sorry but what does this have anything to do with tits? xD

Posted by The Judge

Everything.

Actually a lot of guys at my work are into ***. Me, personally, I'm a tits man.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Average n00b: ..I'm sorry but what does this have anything to do with tits? xD

she's basically tits. so everything she says and everything other people say to her is relevant.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The Judge;605608]Nah, you must be thinkin' of Handsome Pete.

[IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9089/handsomepeteto5.jpg[/IMG]

The only youtube video of that bit is in German.

Just watch it on TV. It's the one where Krusty fakes his death.

Posted by Pit

yeahh buddy

Posted by Average n00b

That better be photoshop. I think someone could either die or get lost in those. x_X

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I will never have an erection ever again.

Posted by Sable Wind

That's funny, because after seeing that picture, my erection won't go away.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I think my erection just lost a few inches.. and is now curling itself up and hiding inside my abdomen. Nice going Pit, you've scared my penis.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Pit: yeahh buddy

I posted that pic when I got hijacked. Good times.

Posted by Pit

Posted by Ant

Iris. Ban him.

Posted by Pit

sorry ant, didn't mean to post that pic of you HAHAHHAHAHA im funny

Posted by Average n00b

I think I just died a little inside.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Average n00b;610730]I think I just died a little inside.

You don't get around enough, honey. XD

Posted by Xenos

Soft breasts or firm breasts?

Posted by Omni

Some combination of the two. If they're too soft, they're gonna sag and be all fugly and ****, and if they're too firm then that's pretty disgusting, too.

Soft enough to have really good jiggle without sagging.

Posted by Sharpie

ON subjectly...

A nice *** helps but in the end as long as the *** isn't gross it's fine with me. But a girl has to have some decent tits, I'm not going out with some long haired man am I? Too big is kind of gross, but if the girl is tall enough and the boobs are small enough it's strange.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, any sagging in general I find unattractive. but as long as they're natural they're going to be pretty soft :/

Posted by Sable Wind

Is sagging rare or something? Because, I mean, everyone seems to complain about it that it seems having perfect perky boobs is more natural?

Posted by Ant

well, to be specific I'm talking about the 18 or so age. just in case you thought I was talking about 30+

PS: Your avatar has this gray line going up from his right shoulder.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Sable Wind;610912]Is sagging rare or something? Because, I mean, everyone seems to complain about it that it seems having perfect perky boobs is more natural?

Yeah, but you're 16. :o

Posted by Sable Wind

Err--well, sucks for me, I guess...

Posted by Ant

pics needed for official diagnosis.

Quoted post: but as long as they're natural they're going to be pretty soft :/

not always.

Posted by Fate

Silicone is pretty soft, too. The FDA approves!

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, I heard they re-approved it after extensive research, and finding out it's not really that harmful :O

Posted by Zeta

Oogle a young girl's tits!

*Demodded*

Posted by Sable Wind

*** that joke is just so fresh and funny

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Ant;610920]well, to be specific I'm talking about the 18 or so age. just in case you thought I was talking about 30+

PS: Your avatar has this gray line going up from his right shoulder.

I know... too lazy to fix it.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit:

That dude's got some pretty awesome camel toe.

Quoted post: *** that joke is just so fresh and funny

It is pretty funny actually.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: That dude's got some pretty awesome camel toe.

OH *** NOW I CAN'T UNSEE IT! :(

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;611403]It is pretty funny actually.

Funny, but fresh? :x Hardly.

Still fresh.

Posted by veritas

Is that supposive camel toe his belly button or is he just missing one completly :0 Sorry I dont know the anatomy of a obese person.

Posted by Sucky Sucky

I love those bags of fat.

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]Pick me! Pick me! I like boobs![/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by WillisGreeny

i'm a tit man.

[quote]New Boobs

by lynski

It must have been tough to be teased by your peers
As you were doomed to a life in training brazziers
Flapjacks and "AA" the usual taunts
But soon you'll have perfect jugs you can flaunt

As you have decided to go under the knife
Think what a difference it'll make to your life
After the surgery when you wake up
Instead of 2 saucers you'll see a C Cup

As you are snuggled in your private room
Your head will be swimming with thoughts of bazooms
You'll throw out the small bras with a great cheer
For hope of the bigger ones soon to appear

Boobs, breasts or hooters you'll have 2 of the best
But be warned it is painful if you're thumped in the chest
It'll be hard not to laugh when you see your new swellers
Bouncing about as you ride on your fella

You can try your new bra that you bought in the town
You'll hardly believe it when you finally look down
And see for the first time your cleavage will meet
But don't be alarmed if you can't see your feet

Finally with boobs when you lay down at night
If you find they have vanished you may get a fright
Don't panic if you can't see your dream pair of tits
They haven't gone far, they're in your armpits.

Copyright; Lynski

Posted by Klarth

BOOBIES.

Posted by mis0

[IMG]http://i13.tinypic.com/4zknzbc.png[/IMG]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Nice boobies, Mis0..

[IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/caligo_avalonis/familyvalues-7ffcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Apathetic

Pictures taken by you net?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Klarth*.

[quote=Angelwing;615455][IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/caligo_avalonis/familyvalues-7ffcopy.jpg[/IMG]
Oh take me now, Wildfire..

Posted by Sable Wind

If I were a man, I'd much prefer *** over tits. It's the nice sloping curve of the hips and the round *** that makes a woman... well, womanly. I can't stand to see an ugly skinny chick with big tits and a flat backside having guys hit on her when I have nice curves and a little bit of weight, and a nice face but still I get nothing.

*******s. I'm bitter.

Posted by Iris

But Anna, your tits are enormous. Goliath. Back-breaking. I wouldn't mind taking a warm dump between those massive mammaries.

Posted by Sable Wind

lol.

Actually Iris, I've gone down to a C cup since my weight loss. A large C, but a C nonetheless!

Posted by The Judge

:(

Posted by Sable Wind

I agree, Judge. :(

They're not nice boobies anyway, so no big loss either way.

Posted by muffla

http://tittyhorn.ytmnd.com/

Posted by Fate

Quoting Sable Wind: lol.

Actually Iris, I've gone down to a C cup since my weight loss. A large C, but a C nonetheless!

My birth control shot made me a C. :mad:

Posted by Sable Wind

Ohh, and I assume in weight gain. That's rough.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sable Wind: I agree, Judge. :(

They're not nice boobies anyway, so no big loss either way.

Eh, though I have not seen them in their entirety, they seem like quality boobies. Nicely shaped, and not saggy, if I remember correctly.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=The Judge;631727]Eh, though I have not seen them in their entirety, they seem like quality boobies. Nicely shaped, and not saggy, if I remember correctly.

lol dude you haven't seen me naked. I have saggy boobs. Now everyone knows. :)

Posted by Ant

at 16? what's up with that. not wearing a bra? for shame.

Posted by Sable Wind

It's called genetics. I've worn a bra nearly everyday of my teenage life but still ended up with saggy tits. I'm just unlucky. But thanks, I feel even better about it now.

Posted by Ant

don't worry about it.

Posted by Iris

On the plus side, they're easier for children to reach while you're standing up. Imagine not having to pick your baby up while nursing it. That'd rule.

saggy tits are gross

Posted by Iris

You say that now, but I think you'd be seriously disturbed if they weren't affected by gravity.

She's also sixteen apparently, when the skin is still firm and the boobs are still perky. NO THANKS

Posted by Iris

The fact that she's 16 should kind of be a clue that she's simply a self-loathing angst machine with perfectly fine breasts.

YEAH WELL I CAN'T SEE THEM, CAN I so I'll take her word for it and say "gross."

Posted by Sable Wind

No, actually, they are saggy. Ask anyone at /b/. And no, I'm not an idiot and decided to believe EVERYTHING they say, but they are in need of a great deal of help. Think Sub-chan. Except bigger.

Oh gees. nuff said

Posted by Iris

Oh, they are not. Picking out every minor imperfection with your body is unhealthy, and even if they hang slightly lower, it's simply because they're naturally bigger and heavier than most, which most men, admit it or not, enjoy.

I don't. Big boobies aren't that hot.

Plus, if she's comparing it to sub-chan... well, that ***** ain't so pretty.

Posted by Iris

Not cartoon big. A full C cup certainly isn't dislikable.

Not a fan.

Posted by Average n00b

At least you got them. :(

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Sable Wind: It's called genetics. I've worn a bra nearly everyday of my teenage life but still ended up with saggy tits. I'm just unlucky. But thanks, I feel even better about it now.

Hey, at least you got some. :(

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Average n00b;631976]Hey, at least you got some. :(

Don't talk to me, miss, trust me, guys prefer small perky boobies over big saggy ones like mine. No complaining. :)

Yeah... flat chest > big saggy boobs. Just the way it is.

Posted by O.T.L

I'm not even gonna say anything in this chat , cause anything i say can and will be used against me , except boobies are cool , and so are bootys ....

booties* you idiot

lawls

Posted by Ant

I'm sure your boobies are fine SW. And no I won't ask for CP on /b/ :(

Posted by The Judge

Eh, I'm sure they're fine unless you have ridiculously big araolas (or however you spell that) where it's like an off-colored pancake. Those are gross.

Posted by maian

I don't know if I want to contribute to this thread, because the title contains "boobies".

Boobs, breasts, jablongers, etc, > "Boobies"

boobies > all

makes me feel like a kid again

Posted by Pit

i love big sloppy floppy saggy titties, those are the best

Posted by Ch

I'm more of an a[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]s guy but I LOVE big ti[COLOR="White"]t[/COLOR]ties.
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/motorboat.gif[/IMG]

Hey guys, I just upgraded to a C cup. gawd I hate wearing bras. Except when running.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: Hey guys, I just upgraded to a C cup. gawd I hate wearing bras. Except when running.

pics or it didn't happen

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

How do you know when you graduate cups?

when your bra doesn't fit

Quoting Ant: pics or it didn't happen

Are you sure you wouldn't rather have the *** pics?

Posted by Sable Wind

I'M SURE YOU DON'T HAVE EITHER, YOU PUSSY.

ps send me the pics.

Posted by Omni

Better add me to the list, too.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: Are you sure you wouldn't rather have the *** pics?

If I had to pick between the two I'd go with tits. I'm more of a tits man.

Posted by Oforia

both.

It's like having a burger without fries. You gotta have the fries.

Posted by Trigger

I'm perfectly happy with my boobies, kthx.

Posted by Ant

haha trigger said boobies.

Posted by The Judge

Well, I'm just gonna demand pics of members being happy with their boobies right about now. And that means everyone who's happy with them.

Posted by Ant

GUESS THAT RULES ME OUT! LOL

Posted by Xenos

Is it possible to develop gangrene at the nipples?

Posted by Ant

ew...

I haven't heard of any case like that.

Posted by The Hate

I like boobs, but i dont like.......m00bs

Posted by Xeones

Love boobs to death but i detest breasticles, and if you need to know what those are, refer to Ms. Chokesondick (sp?) from southpark for answers.

Posted by Lemuria

A must have in life. (Don't take that the -wrong- way ;) )

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I feel that the only appropriate way for me to followup a thread I created about the internet making people dumber is to come into this thread and proudly proclaim "YES! I AM FOND OF BOOBIES!"

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Do I belong in this thread?

Probably not. But I'll respond anyway.

Boobs are essential.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I honestly like when the woman is buff, flat chested, and very tall. The thought of a woman bench pressing me is very arousing

Posted by Speedfreak

You're probably gay.

Hell let's take a vote. Who here thinks that makes Rddflag gay?

Posted by TimeSkipz

No, you can't stick your wingdangdoodle into a guys crotch I mean it's common sense

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Speedfreak: You're probably gay.

I

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Roger Smith: I

*aye

Posted by Omni

I do.

Posted by muffla

agreed that makes it
gay = 5
not gay = 0

Posted by WillisGreeny

Rolling Double Dick Flaming Likes *** Goodies

my vote for gay

Posted by Degeneration

I really did look at his comment and think, "So if Hulk Hogan had his johnson removed, this guy would be set." The preference seems awfully closet-y, sorry to say.

More importantly, boobs rule. Boobs get a high five. No, high ten. It's a two-handed task.

Posted by xuclo

I don't remember the guy's name, but there's one who looks kinda like Mr. Hogan who used to be more female than he is now. He's got the body of a badass man, but he also has a vagina. Might be right up this guy's alley.

Posted by Red

I prefer ***, but boobs are righteous!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=xuclo;765579]I don't remember the guy's name, but there's one who looks kinda like Mr. Hogan who used to be more female than he is now. He's got the body of a badass man, but he also has a vagina. Might be right up this guy's alley.

Did I say I liked em hairy?!

Posted by xuclo

I don't remember if he's hairy or not. But he's hot. I might be a fag, but I'd stick it in his cooter.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

( .Y. )

Posted by xuclo

I hope nobody actually finds that stimulating.

Posted by The Heir Apparent

Umm...yeah, I do. I havent had a girlfriend with really big ones yet though. One time (just one time) I was in a strip club (gasp!) and this dancer who was extremely large up top, pulled my head right between them and slapped both sides of face for like a good 6 seconds. Best 6 seconds of my life?
Quite possibly...

Quoted post: pulled my head right between them and slapped both sides of face for like a good 6 seconds. Best 6 seconds of my life?

That's actually pretty gross. The thought of a stripper even touching me is pretty sickening.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I like breasts to be between a B and a C cup. They need to be proportional or they get in the way.

I'm more of a thigh guy anyways.

Posted by magikage

THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS KIND OF DUMB PLUS ONLY QuEERS DONT LIKEA GIRL WITH BREASTS

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I like boobies more than pretty much anything else that I like.

Posted by Webby

Booooobies!!

Hell yeah, I love them!! Pretty much more than anything else!!