Posted by WackoHater2

Guys. I just wanted to admit that I've been a huge loser and ask everyone to forgive me. Will you consider it? I am going to try and improve myself.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Panic: Will you consider it?

No.

Posted by fates warning

The way forgiveness works is you improve yourself FIRST, then ask for it.

but probably no

Posted by Xero

You know I have nothing against you so don't worry about me.

I honestly doubt things will change for you though.

O wait...they did for me :p:

Just stop loving Naruto and that'll be a good step forward.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

It's not even about the Naruto, it's just him being a general trendwhore, and a poser.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Panic;603613]Guys. I just wanted to admit that I've been a huge loser and ask everyone to forgive me. Will you consider it? I am going to try and improve myself.

Sure

Posted by Roger Smith

I don't think the internet was built with "redemption" in mind. Good luck with that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I FORGIVE YOU PANIC

Posted by Arcadios

I call.....bs?
lol

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Are you still with zit-blimp?

Posted by Omni

Is this edited or what? Somebody tell me.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

No, I think it's un-edited. Panic's just getting THAT desperate.

Posted by WackoHater2

I didn't even post here. Probably one of the mods being a fag. Or Jesse.

Posted by Omni

Someone check the edit logs. Even Jesse's edits leave edit history.

Posted by Xero

We can't check :( Blog mods are inferior.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Omni: Someone check the edit logs. Even Jesse's edits leave edit history.

Can't tell, there is no trail whatsoever.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Xero: We can't check :( Blog mods are inferior.

Blog mods can so check edit history. If you see nothing, this is a legitimate post by Panic.

Posted by Xero

I see nothing.

Posted by WackoHater2

Really, I didn't post here. I was banned from this place a long time ago. Hints that may help you realize that it wasn't me is firstly the title of the thread. I would have capitolized it. Second, I would have come up with a better title. Finally, I would have put a comma after the word "Guys" and not a period.

Posted by fates warning

or you did those things on purpose, simply so that you could point them out later as reasons why you didnt post this.

Posted by Xero

I wonder....

Wait...why do we care anyways?

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=fates warning;606084]or you did those things on purpose, simply so that you could point them out later as reasons why you didnt post this.

How did I know some asshole was gonna say that? I figured it'd be Omni though.

Posted by Omni

I was gonna say that, but he beat me to it. Anyway, if you didn't post this, I'd recommend changing your password so people stop using your account. Also, someone IP check the first post compared to his other posts here and you'll know if it was him.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Panic: I would have capitolized it.

I probably would have capitalized it myself, but then I guess it's a matter of preference huh?

Quoting Omni: I was gonna say that, but he beat me to it. Anyway, if you didn't post this, I'd recommend changing your password so people stop using your account. Also, someone IP check the first post compared to his other posts here and you'll know if it was him.

It's his IP.

Posted by Omni

K, he posted it. End of discussion. I have no idea why you'd post this and then deny it, Panic.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

That's one of the things that annoy me the most about Panic. He'll do something, then deny doing it when things don't turn out how he'd like.

Posted by Xero

DANG!