Upcoming RPGs that fancies you.

Posted by Xenos

To be honest, I've been rather behind on the RPG scene; mainly do to the fact that I cannot afford any newgen systems and I prolly won't ever buy one until the price goes really down. A game I might play is FFXIII. Yes, I know. I said I'd lose all hope in FF after X-2, but I am willing to give this one a try based on the trailer I saw.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm not looking forward to any. Well, besides Fallout 3. I mean, there's, what, 4 Star Oceans, 13 Final Fantasies, White Knight, Two Wolds, Last Remnant or Lost World or both, etc etc etc. There's a ton of RPGs coming out, mainly JRPGs, and those just really don't interest me anything. They're all getting horribly cliche, well more so than they've always been, and they're just stale. The only reason Fallout interests me is because its Fallout and it's being developed with the Oblivion engine.

Actually, the main FFXIII title interests me because XII was amazing. Otherwise, **** RPGs at this point unless they're mixed with some other genre (Castlevania, Bioshock,) or they're made by a western developer (Bioshock.)

Posted by clearlytheman

Two Worlds
Blue Dragon

Posted by Zeta

Luminous Arc, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, THAT'S ABOUT IT LOL.

Posted by Dexter

Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, and Final Fantasy on the Wii. Might see one this year.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I have no idea what new RPGs are coming out, nor the money or time to play them currently. All I really care about is if they make a proper Baldur's Gate 3 for PC.

Posted by Klarth

Tales of Strife, Sword of Legendia, Xenosaga DS if it ever gets localised.

Posted by Shade

Luminous Arc, FFTA2, Lost Odyssey, Fable 2, Zelda Phantom Hourglass

And Tales of the Tempest if it ever gets over to NA.

Posted by Klarth

Oh and The Last Remnant and Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I'm looking forward to Persona 3 mainly. Everything else i'd want is un-announced still.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Fallout 3.

Posted by UncleYaris

[COLOR="black"]I have one acronym for you: KOTOR III =D[/COLOR]

Posted by WillisGreeny

FFTA2, that's it

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

You guys make me want to play rpgs now